Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-18-2018, 07:29 PM  
Shaken. Not stirred.

Shared fences and other property issues

I have some problematic neighbors that allow a their weed and bush overgrowth to constantly take over the shared fence in my back yard. I trim this shit back multiple times per year and am getting rather sick of it invading my yard. What's really aggravating is that five feet of my yard is on their side of the fence. Unfortunately the fence has been there since before we moved in. It's a battle I'm tired of fighting.

I'm curious what others in similar situations have done. I've tried talking to them before but none of them give a shit since the growth from their weeds is on my side. Not their problem and all that BS.

Picture attached for reference. I don't think antifreeze and aids infected needles will help here.

Last edited by 007; 05-18-2018 at 10:47 PM..
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-24-2021, 02:23 PM   #301
Brrrrr.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
Never really got resolved. I just have to keep cutting back their weeds. If course now my other neighbors put up a batting cage and are ruining the shared fence and leaving their balls in my yard when they get through.
Years ago, I had a neighbor on the other side with kids. They were constantly throwing things into my yard (to include an unfenced section that they had access too). After several requests for them to pick up their stuff, I started chucking their stuff back into their yard. When that didn't work, I started tossing everything right into the trash. After some new looking toys came up "missing", they started being more careful.

Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2021, 03:26 PM   #302
Fight, build, win!

I had an instrument operator got a call, his wife told him to come to bale her out of the Cass county jail. I took him straight to the jail waited for him and his wife to come back and run them both home.
She was still mad and cussing a storm all the way till they got home. Well what had happened is she had cats that were killing mice and birds and leaving them on the porch to the back sliding glass door. She would put them in a bag walk around to back corner property behind a shed and dump them into my co-workers yard. She confronted her and she would lie and deny. Well she got photos and a video camera of the dirty work then confronted. Went to the door with the evidence of pictures and had the camera for playback. The woman called her a ****. Then Kaboom knocked the lights out and some teeth. A one-punch dropped to the floor.

She was a tiny petit Country girl but a stick of dynamite. They lost in court had to pay doctors bills and damages. She was told to keep the dead animals on her property and dispose of them properly. They moved within the year lol.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2021, 03:40 PM   #303
Fight, build, win!

I've been told that courts really get backed up due to property line disputes. One of the reasons the states have chosen to pay fence observers. Most of the counties have done away with the county surveyor. Even Cities have reduced their engineering staffs and just hire a consulting engineer. Their Survey staff is skeleton now mostly just archivists and record section corners and update city network control and benchmarks. They cant do boundary as the state says it's a conflict of interest.

I know I've done my share of boundary disputes usually court-appointed. We don't often seek them out. We are an on-call surveyor for most of the railroads that travel through Kansas and Missouri. That means doing accident scene surveys for lawsuits usually at Railroad x-ings really especially hate those.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-24-2021, 05:36 PM   #304
Mindful Taoist German

I need to read this whole thing.

I'm the last ****er in my neighborhood not to sell to the school district. They aren't happy about it and want to dig up one whole side of my property to build a wall. If I don't have to, by law, I'm not going to. I'll have to take some pics this weekend...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-24-2021, 06:16 PM   #305
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
I need to read this whole thing.

I'm the last ****er in my neighborhood not to sell to the school district. They aren't happy about it and want to dig up one whole side of my property to build a wall. If I don't have to, by law, I'm not going to. I'll have to take some pics this weekend...
The local university and hospital have bought so much land in my neighboring town its not even funny. Three restaurants got torn down this year alone. Two of them were leased so didn't have much to fight. But one was owned and had sworn they were going to not sell. Two other restaurants are in the same boat but the city is almost assuredly going to vote to force them to sell using eminent domain laws.
tyecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 06-24-2021, 08:37 PM   #306
Elway be drinkin' again

growing up in cental kansas-
had a neighbor who had rose bushes growing 3 or 4' into our yard. Scratched my legs every time I ran the mower ( 2 stroke Lawnboy pusher) by them.

I took it upon myself, a wise 15 years old at time, to dump some full strenght "weed-B-gone" on them. Took care of the rose bushes. 1 month later I ended up having to dig up a 5'x12'x4' deep trench, replace the soil and plant new bushes.
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-06-2023, 10:33 AM   #307
It was not a fair catch

Neighbor was pushing snow into my yard again. With his four wheeler which is illegal.
snow from his property and the road

I went out and called him out on it.

I was verbally abused and insulted.

Why am I the asshole when he is trespassing and violating city codes?

I am just calling the police on him from now on.
And serving him with a cease and desist letter.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2023, 10:36 AM   #308
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
Neighbor was pushing snow into my yard again. With his four wheeler which is illegal.

Or just move somewhere it doesn't snow.
DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2023, 11:00 AM   #309
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:

Use a trackhoe to push it all back into his driveway. If he resists:

He'll understand...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2023, 11:04 AM   #310
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Use a trackhoe to push it all back into his driveway. If he resists:

He'll understand...
If I had access to a tractor, All my snow would be in his yard.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2023, 11:06 AM   #311
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverChief View Post
Or just move somewhere it doesn't snow.
Its my house. I will out stay him. if dumbass and fruit cake bitch decide to procreate, they will leave. They dont like the school district.
Old 02-06-2023, 11:13 AM   #312
Veteran

Quote:
I am just calling the police on him from now on. And serving him with a cease and desist letter.
Will that work? I ask because I thought I heard something about them disbanding the police up that way a few years ago. Maybe I got it wrong. Strange.
Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-06-2023, 11:15 AM   #313
Here We Go Again

Quote:

Time for you to buy some really nice looking/menacing gun cases and walk them out to your car on the weekly when you head out to run errands.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 02-06-2023, 11:23 AM   #314
Fight, build, win!

I don't know the laws in Minnesota but KCMO really has very little on private property. You dont really even have to remove it. If your property abuts a city walkway you must clear it and a path across your driveway in city right of way by law.

If you have a home association I would contact them and ask if he can do that. Then have them make him move it to his property.
Old 02-06-2023, 11:46 AM   #315
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
I don't know the laws in Minnesota but KCMO really has very little on private property. You dont really even have to remove it. If your property abuts a city walkway you must clear it and a path across your driveway in city right of way by law.

If you have a home association I would contact them and ask if he can do that. Then have them make him move it to his property.
We are not HOA, or have a sidewalk. but fruit cake bitch said "What are we supposed to do with the snow? This is not the Displaced HOA."

I just said You are trespassing and it is a city ordinance.