Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-22-2017, 01:18 PM   #2
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shag View Post
LA struggling to support two NFL teams? Shocker. Who could have ever seen that coming?

Would love to see this happen, but not holding my breath.
The Rams organization knew that it would be difficult to rebuild the fan base while playing in the Coliseum and it's a shame that Kroenke World was delayed by a year.

Once it's completed, Goff should be in his prime and the team should be pretty good.

No one wanted the Chargers in town. Not the mayor, not the citizens, no one.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2017, 01:28 PM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
The Rams organization knew that it would be difficult to rebuild the fan base while playing in the Coliseum and it's a shame that Kroenke World was delayed by a year.

Once it's completed, Goff should be in his prime and the team should be pretty good.

No one wanted the Chargers in town. Not the mayor, not the citizens, no one.
I'm still shocked the NFL signed off on the Chargers move. Anyone could see it's destined to fail. I have a hard time believing they won't move again within 5 years.
Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.
Old 10-01-2017, 10:29 PM   #4
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shag View Post
LA struggling to support two NFL teams? Shocker. Who could have ever seen that coming?

Would love to see this happen, but not holding my breath.
They looked at NY with the giants and jets and thought LA was big enoigh for the same thing to happen there.

The raiders made more since in LA. Hell the rams make good sense too seeing as how they played there before moving to st. Louis.

The chargers are jist unnatural there.i dont see why they left san diego. Maybe itll get better once the stadium is built. But with all thefans of the raiders, 49ers, ect i dont see LLA being that viable for them.
Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.
Old 10-02-2017, 06:49 AM   #5
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh Snap View Post
They looked at NY with the giants and jets and thought LA was big enoigh for the same thing to happen there.

The raiders made more since in LA. Hell the rams make good sense too seeing as how they played there before moving to st. Louis.

The chargers are jist unnatural there.i dont see why they left san diego. Maybe itll get better once the stadium is built. But with all thefans of the raiders, 49ers, ect i dont see LLA being that viable for them.
You do know that the Chargers did play in LA before San Diego, so yes just like the Rams they moved back to their original city
Monkey God is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMonkey God is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMonkey God is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMonkey God is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMonkey God is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMonkey God is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMonkey God is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMonkey God is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMonkey God is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMonkey God is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 11:42 AM   #6
Bring It Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey God View Post
You do know that the Chargers did play in LA before San Diego, so yes just like the Rams they moved back to their original city
For 12 months. In 1960.

I'm sure that huge fan base they cultivated 57 years ago was very loyal and extremely happy to have them back in LA this year.
JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 10-02-2017, 12:57 PM   #7
Sometimes it's black and white

Instead of sharing a stadium in LA, they should move Vegas and share a stadium with the Faiders.

I mean, as long as you are counting on the other teams fans to fill seats...

The only time it wouldn't sell out is when the Chargers and Faiders played each other.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-02-2017, 12:59 PM   #8
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

I don't see why they don't move to St Louis. Does St Louis not curr if they have a team or not? We could have the Governor's Cup twice a year and actually have a rivalry instead of pretend.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.