Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 09-13-2008, 05:12 PM  
Just a li'l Evel

BASH REPORT....LIVE from NZONER'S BATHROOM!!!!******FTW!!!!!!

Also, check out page 11 for the PLUNGER CAMMM!!!111!!

src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q6O32ZFMd7Y&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

Last edited by TinyEvel; 09-13-2008 at 08:04 PM..
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-14-2008, 11:41 PM   #301
Just a li'l Evel

who's this handsome guy??

I was down there in row 1 for the Raiders Interception and we stopped them from TD and they punched in a FG. I have to look and see if I'm on TV.

TERRIBLE GAME!! (has anyone said that yet? i just got back and haven't read any other posts)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tineande.jpg (204.3 KB, 288 views)
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-14-2008, 11:45 PM   #302
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyEvel View Post
TERRIBLE GAME!! (has anyone said that yet? i just got back and haven't read any other posts)
No, not at all. I'd have to say the tone of the board has been quite positive today.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2008, 12:44 AM   #303
Just a li'l Evel

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
nzoner and tinyevel say "***** you all"
Nzoner's bit:

"Ree rhinese. roo ront regg roll?" "C'mon, man, that's TOTALLY a Chinese accent..."

Old 09-15-2008, 05:58 AM   #304
a haw haw haw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
Nzoner looks kind of mellow this year.
Nzoner started drinking at 4 p.m. Friday and stayed at the bar into the night to watch KU get beat and then a ZZ Top cover band,got so shitfaced I had to call a cab.So by Saturday when that video was shot,I was on bottle 2 of the Cuervo Golden Margs and pretty much out of it.My 45 year old butt is starting to feel those kinds of nights longer and longer.

Gotta say I was proud of Rausch and Sedated they started Friday and drank well into Sunday mornin' and immediately started again when their eyes opened,memories of EndDelt.
Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2008, 06:01 AM   #305
a haw haw haw

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.B.A. View Post
Okay, just woke up....late for thetailgating....will someone tell me what happened last night?
I'm assuming there's more pics to come,my memory is fuzzy as hell,nice meeting you guys or at least what I remember of it.
Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2008, 06:04 AM   #306
a haw haw haw

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyEvel View Post
Nzoner's bit:

"Ree rhinese. roo ront regg roll?" "C'mon, man, that's TOTALLY a Chinese accent..."

Huh,I thought it was something about about she rikes it up the rass
Old 09-15-2008, 06:08 AM   #307
a haw haw haw

Just wanted to say thanks to all who made the trip,it was great seeing you and to any planeteers who may be in the area on a weekend the gameroom is always open for football and drinks so so don't be strangers,especially the two of you who live in St Joe and have never been here.
Old 09-15-2008, 07:39 AM   #308
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nzoner View Post
Just wanted to say thanks to all who made the trip,it was great seeing you and to any planeteers who may be in the area on a weekend the gameroom is always open for football and drinks so so don't be strangers,especially the two of you who live in St Joe and have never been here.
The worst part about coming up there to party is the freaking drive home. As much as I enjoyed meeting Rausch, I told him I wasn't going to offer to give him a ride next year. After dropping him off, I was okay from Jeff City to Camdenton. Staying awake from Camdenton to Springfield was a bitch. I'm not sorry I offered to this year. It was good to finally meet him.

Anyway, it was fun, as always, Joe. Once again, I took my camera, but I didn't take any pictures. Looking forward to seeing more that others might have.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2008, 10:37 AM   #309
Draconian Warlord

I can't believe it. Not one cradle robber post.......
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 09-15-2008, 10:44 AM   #310
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
cradle robber.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2008, 10:46 AM   #311
Ghetto Superstar

No more pics?
Goapics1 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Goapics1 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 09-15-2008, 10:53 AM   #312
Draconian Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guru View Post
cradle robber.
Too late, plus you were a little lackluster in that accusation.......
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 09-15-2008, 10:59 AM   #313
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

Quote:
Originally Posted by apics1 View Post
No more pics?
all my pics are up, since I was posting them during the bash.

there was only one other person with camera I think. not to mention TinyE and his toy.
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-15-2008, 11:06 AM   #314
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Too late, plus you were a little lackluster in that accusation.......
Just didn't want you to be totally disappointed. heh
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2008, 11:09 AM   #315
a haw haw haw

Quote: