Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 12-18-2019, 09:22 AM   #36631
Fight, build, win!

The Donks will be fair to middlin till they Dump horseface and get a real GM in there. They remind me of the Steadman-Schaf era of the Chiefs, no direction no vision going forward. Lock at best is Dalton or Stafford as a starter I see him as a dependable backup. So you will still be looking for a QB in meantime signing run of the mill once were vets. Lots of holes to fill do you donko fans really truely feel horseface has the chops to draft well. Will you be crushed when the hammer falls or be content to be swept by the Chiefs for years to come.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-18-2019, 09:22 AM   #36632
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
Donkey fans....man.

I don't remember if it was here, or the old Chiefs BB, but I seriously remember someone trying to argue that at the end of Elway's career, Bubby Brister would actually be an upgrade going forward.
I’m sure there was someone saying they could plug and play with Brister, but I don’t recall that... could have happened, people say crazy shit.

It had to be the Star... CP wasn’t around prior to the 99 season.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 12-18-2019, 09:54 AM   #36633
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
The Donks will be fair to middlin till they Dump horseface and get a real GM in there. They remind me of the Steadman-Schaf era of the Chiefs, no direction no vision going forward. Lock at best is Dalton or Stafford as a starter I see him as a dependable backup. So you will still be looking for a QB in meantime signing run of the mill once were vets. Lots of holes to fill do you donko fans really truely feel horseface has the chops to draft well. Will you be crushed when the hammer falls or be content to be swept by the Chiefs for years to come.
My hope is that Lock is Carr. Just good enough against sub-par opponents to provide hope while being nowhere close to what they need to win anything. Absent losing our core group for an extended period of time we have turned the AFC West into the AFC East. Heck, we lost key players all over the place this season and still will go deep in the playoffs.
RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 12-18-2019, 11:48 AM   #36634
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-post Tom View Post
This can't be real. No human is that stupid.
Apparently you don’t read some of the post by true fans on CP.

This rivals of of the most stupid shit we read hear daily by Chiefs fans.
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-18-2019, 12:20 PM   #36635
Threepeat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC View Post
Apparently you don’t read some of the post by true fans on CP.

This rivals of of the most stupid shit we read hear daily by Chiefs fans.
Well, I guess we can't all be geniuses.
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-18-2019, 12:22 PM   #36636
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-post Tom View Post
Well, I guess we can't all be geniuses.
Nope it is reserved for the select few.
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2019, 03:12 PM   #36637
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
Donkey fans....man.

I don't remember if it was here, or the old Chiefs BB, but I seriously remember someone trying to argue that at the end of Elway's career, Bubby Brister would actually be an upgrade going forward.
That might have been me. I don't remember doing that, but I could see myself proposing that theory.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2019, 02:16 AM   #36638
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC View Post
Nope it is reserved for the select few.
Damn straight. And I don't care if you have to flood Riverside or drown St. Joe, you better start digging that ****ing river to China and back if you ever want to see an AFCCG end with a WIN in Kansas City.

Because it AIN'T ****ing happening on the east side of town at Tonto's Tribal Cemetery.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-26-2019, 01:32 AM   #36639
Fish are scared of me

Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-26-2019, 08:07 AM   #36640
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
No Tool, you have NOTHING to play for once again...
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 12-26-2019, 08:40 AM   #36641
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
No Tool, you have NOTHING to play for once again...
Technically, a lot of those guys are playing for their next contract or a spot on the roster... 3rd youngest roster in the NFL, I think that's a plus and a sign that the last couple of drafts have gone well. They've done a much better job recently there and in FA.

And, if they can play spoiler to the Raiders - fantastic.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 12-26-2019, 08:53 AM   #36642
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
Technically, a lot of those guys are playing for their next contract or a spot on the roster... 3rd youngest roster in the NFL, I think that's a plus and a sign that the last couple of drafts have gone well. They've done a much better job recently there and in FA.

And, if they can play spoiler to the Raiders - tastic.
Like I said, N-O-T-H-I-N-G once again...What you're doing is just like celebrating moral victories. It's all you have and is all part of where Denver is at as a franchise these days.

Last edited by TEX; 12-26-2019 at 09:21 AM..
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 12-26-2019, 12:00 PM   #36643
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
Like I said, N-O-T-H-I-N-G once again...What you're doing is just like celebrating moral victories. It's all you have and is all part of where Denver is at as a franchise these days.
Sniff-sniff ... I will take the moral victory and call it a season. Future looks good though.
Old 12-26-2019, 12:36 PM   #36644
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
Sniff-sniff ... I will take the moral victory and call it a season. Future looks good though.

I see a future much like the Chargers. Lock & Rivers are quite comparable, hell throw in Carr too. As a Chiefs fan I love this...

Faid - Carr
Donks - Lock
Bolts - Rivers
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-26-2019, 01:04 PM   #36645
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
I see a future much like the Chargers. Lock & Rivers are quite comparable, hell throw in Carr too. As a Chiefs fan I love this...

Faid - Carr
Donks - Lock
Bolts - Rivers
It’s all quite possible... curious to see what LAC does in the draft regarding QB.