Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 09-08-2004, 11:48 AM  
Veteran

"Teh"?! What the f_ck is "Teh"?!

Whatever it is, I hate it.

Take "Teh", and the other intentionally misspelled "cyber-words", and wipe your filthy arses with them, you idiots.
Clint in Wichita is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Clint in Wichita is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Clint in Wichita is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Clint in Wichita is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Clint in Wichita is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Clint in Wichita is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 09-08-2004, 11:57 PM   #76
What kind of beer is that?

I r pwn. Sorry mang.
Fanton is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Fanton is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 09-09-2004, 12:01 AM   #77
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanton
Hey, SNR. How's it hanging? All of these fools have no idea what jooz (you) are talking about. They fear the leet (elite) among them. Go ahead all of you. Fear the leet! Fear the "teh". It will do you no good! The elite will one day rule the world! You all suck.

I r pwn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by David
BASTARD

B07|-| 0f j00Z pwn!1! j00Z r L337! 7|-|3 L337 \/\/1LL 1|\||-|3R17 7|-|3 34R7|-|!11!!1
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-09-2004, 12:03 AM   #78

u r mad haxor. that takes skills to type, wow.
Fanton is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Fanton is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 09-09-2004, 12:05 AM   #79
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil
B07|-| 0f j00Z pwn!1! j00Z r L337! 7|-|3 L337 \/\/1LL 1|\||-|3R17 7|-|3 34R7|-|!11!!1
man that shit is hard to read
DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-09-2004, 12:06 AM   #80

it makes my brain hurt
David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 09-09-2004, 12:06 AM   #81

It's easy. You must have skills though. You know, "mad skillzor".
Old 09-09-2004, 12:09 AM   #82
Supporter

Holy shit. I had no idea Listo's post actually meant something...
KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-09-2004, 12:11 AM   #83
Immanentize The Eschaton

Eh, it's about as dorky as learning Latin in High School and using it as a secret language. Fun to play with though.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-09-2004, 12:12 AM   #84

Yeah, well...

go get some skills.

Yeah, just kidding. 3 is E, 7 is T, 5 is S. The rest are just lines that look like letters. For example VV is W. |\| is N, and so forth.
Old 09-09-2004, 12:12 AM   #85
Feloniously Restrained

Quote:
Originally Posted by KcMizzou
Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.
Old 09-09-2004, 12:14 AM   #86
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by KcMizzou

Well...some of them do. I can hit over 75% on a good day.
Old 09-09-2004, 12:20 AM   #87
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanton
Yeah, well...

go get some skills.

Yeah, just kidding. 3 is E, 7 is T, 5 is S. The rest are just lines that look like letters. For example VV is W. |\| is N, and so forth.
I could probably do it... but it'd take me an hour to make a simple post. I guess I'm teh sux0r. or something....
KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-09-2004, 12:21 AM   #88

Oh man, I don't have enough patience to type like that. I was saying I can read it OK.
Old 09-09-2004, 12:22 AM   #89
Immanentize The Eschaton

I like to use it primarily to make fun of people (like yavoon, if any of you visit The OrangeMane) who type "cutesy" all of the time.
Old 09-09-2004, 12:24 AM   #90
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil
I like to use it primarily to make fun of people (like yavoon, if any of you visit The OrangeMane) who type "cutesy" all of the time.
Hey Listo, did you see post #75?