Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 09-08-2004, 11:48 AM  
Veteran

"Teh"?! What the f_ck is "Teh"?!

Whatever it is, I hate it.

Take "Teh", and the other intentionally misspelled "cyber-words", and wipe your filthy arses with them, you idiots.
Clint in Wichita is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Clint in Wichita is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Clint in Wichita is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Clint in Wichita is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Clint in Wichita is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Clint in Wichita is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 09-08-2004, 11:49 AM   #2
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

teh you, you tehin teher
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-08-2004, 11:49 AM   #3
Rock Chalk!

i don't know what teh is but i think you need a shot of morphine
ArrowheadHawk wants to die in a aids tree fire.ArrowheadHawk wants to die in a aids tree fire.ArrowheadHawk wants to die in a aids tree fire.ArrowheadHawk wants to die in a aids tree fire.ArrowheadHawk wants to die in a aids tree fire.ArrowheadHawk wants to die in a aids tree fire.ArrowheadHawk wants to die in a aids tree fire.ArrowheadHawk wants to die in a aids tree fire.ArrowheadHawk wants to die in a aids tree fire.ArrowheadHawk wants to die in a aids tree fire.ArrowheadHawk wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-08-2004, 11:49 AM   #4
'Tis my eye!

htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-08-2004, 11:49 AM   #5
When a nightmare becomes real

teh suck...
Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 09-08-2004, 11:49 AM   #6
MVP

actually for those that type too fast its "the" but obvioulsy e before h
DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-08-2004, 11:50 AM   #7
Say hello to my little friend

goatse!!!11
Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-08-2004, 11:51 AM   #8
Genious

you hate what you don't understand

cybonics are teh b0mb
KC Jones has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.KC Jones has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.KC Jones has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.KC Jones has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.KC Jones has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.KC Jones has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.KC Jones has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.KC Jones has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.KC Jones has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.KC Jones has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.KC Jones has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 09-08-2004, 11:51 AM   #9
When a nightmare becomes real

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock Landers
goatse!!!11
WTF i just went to this website goatse OMG WTF was that disgusting sick nasty !!!111
Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 09-08-2004, 11:52 AM   #10
Starter

PRON
Jmart has disabled reputation
Old 09-08-2004, 11:53 AM   #11
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clint in Wichita
Whatever it is, I hate it.

Take "Teh", and the other intentionally misspelled "cyber-words", and wipe your filthy arses with them, you idiots.
Ponch says: "You have teh ghey!"
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-08-2004, 11:53 AM   #12
For The Glory Of The City

I totally agree with the thread starting post.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-08-2004, 11:54 AM   #13
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArrowheadHawk
i don't know what teh is but i think you need a shot of morphine

You may be right, but I've been irritated by this "cyber-babble" since I stumbled upon it years ago.

Seeing it used in thread titles on here was the last straw.

Titles that read something like, "I put a butt plug in my 54-year-old bung. Is that teh gay?"

Proper response: "Even a butt plug in the bung isn't as gay as typing 'teh'."
Clint in Wichita is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Clint in Wichita is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Clint in Wichita is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Clint in Wichita is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Clint in Wichita is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Clint in Wichita is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 09-08-2004, 11:54 AM   #14
Pain Cake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saulbadguy
WTF i just went to this website goatse OMG WTF was that disgusting sick nasty !!!111
w0w u must be 711t haX0r!!!!!111ONE
Boozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 09-08-2004, 11:54 AM   #15
Don't Tease Me

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!

btw ... you suxor

Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.