Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 04-03-2004, 05:25 PM  
In Search of a Life

Last edited by ENDelt260; 08-18-2023 at 09:53 AM..
ENDelt260 has disabled reputation
Old 04-03-2004, 11:45 PM   #16
Phobia

I pick on Slayer to boost my paltry self esteem.
Old 04-04-2004, 12:24 AM   #17
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENDelt260
Dr Nick and Bearcat have rights to his avy and signature until November. But, right now all that's in the sig is a want ad for obnoxious items, and the avy looks suspiciously like something Slayer himself would pick (what happened to the pink triangle and rainbow?)

This is clearly unacceptable. So, I'm making a call to all the Planeteers. Let's give Slayer something to be ashamed of. By the end of the day I want Slayer's avy & sig to be so atrocious, that he doesn't even want to post for fear of people seeing it.

C'mon people, I know together we can do it.
Noob question: Why do you guys abuse Slayer?
MadProphetMargin is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.MadProphetMargin is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 04-04-2004, 12:28 AM   #18
New and Improved

I'll try and photoshop him into fitting picture later on. I just need to find that pic of him and all 32 of those hideous things he calls teeth. I'm sure he'l fit nicely into any number of ballerina outfits.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2004, 12:30 AM   #19
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadProphetMargin

He's the youngest and weakest among us. It's like a big chicken coop in here.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2004, 12:32 AM   #20
remember, remember

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadProphetMargin
no major reason, gocheese

-EBOLA-
Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-04-2004, 12:34 AM   #21
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by EBOLA
no major reason, gocheese

-EBOLA-
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2004, 01:59 AM   #22
Hi, I'm Llama

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy
I'll try and photoshop him into fitting picture later on. I just need to find that pic of him and all 32 of those hideous things he calls teeth. I'm sure he'l fit nicely into any number of ballerina outfits.
You mean this one?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1awork.jpg (9.0 KB, 755 views)
grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-04-2004, 01:59 AM   #23
Hi, I'm Llama

Quote:
or this one?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 00slayer.jpg (26.3 KB, 912 views)
grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-04-2004, 02:01 AM   #24
Hi, I'm Llama

Quote:
or maybe this one?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg christinadiablo.jpg (32.1 KB, 1004 views)
Old 04-04-2004, 02:04 AM   #25
Hi, I'm Llama

Quote:
or then again, it could be this one....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg savingsslayersprivates.jpg (15.5 KB, 1055 views)
Old 04-04-2004, 02:05 AM   #26
Hi, I'm Llama

Quote:
but I bet its this one...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg slayer_cheer.jpg (16.4 KB, 615 views)
Old 04-04-2004, 02:06 AM   #27
Hi, I'm Llama

Quote:
but you know, its probably this one...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg slayerersba.jpg (26.2 KB, 1004 views)
Old 04-04-2004, 02:09 AM   #28
Hi, I'm Llama

Quote:
but this is the one your probably talking about... isn't it?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg slayerfly.jpg (20.8 KB, 1194 views)
Old 04-04-2004, 02:11 AM   #29
Hi, I'm Llama

Quote:
but then again, this is probably the one...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg slayerplayboy.jpg (28.9 KB, 748 views)
Old 04-04-2004, 02:12 AM   #30
Hi, I'm Llama

Quote:
but its probably this one...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg slaynurse.jpg (23.8 KB, 731 views)