Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 10-21-2003, 08:57 PM  
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Bwana One Punks Zero...Don't Even Think About Hitting My Leaf Pile!

So there I was yesterday, gathering all the leaf product from the front and backyard. I had a nice big pile for the boys from the city to come and get and was rather proud of myself for getting it done early. I cracked a tasty beverage and was enjoying some TV when it happened. A car load of punks crashes through all my hard work and redistributes my nice pile all over the street.

Me being me, I figured why get mad when I can get even? I got my pile back in order and decided my new pile needed "a little weight" (to keep the wind from blowing them away ) I placed three giant logs and 5 steel posts in there. About 5 minutes ago the punks came back to take another run at Bwanas hard work.

There was a God awful noise as their car hit my leaf pile from hell. Nothing like the sound of the underside of a vehicle making contact with steel and large wood logs. It shot logs and steel posts about 40 feet. The punks kept going. I would bet thats the last time the little bastages mess with someones leaf pile.

Last edited by Bwana; 10-21-2003 at 09:05 PM..
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-22-2003, 04:24 AM   #31
Live free or die hard

I hardly even blinked when I read this.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-22-2003, 07:24 AM   #32
pew pew madafakas

Holy shit dude. That's classic, and exactly what the little bastards deserved.
Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-22-2003, 07:28 AM   #33
No mas

I agree. The steel posts were a nice addition. I think it'll be a cold day in hell when they come back for more.
ndbbm is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ndbbm is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 10-22-2003, 08:01 AM   #34
Starter

You should have dug a 6' deep pit and put a blanket over it, then piles the leaves over it, but I still like your style. Any ideas to stop pumpkin smashers?
Capn BlingBling is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Capn BlingBling is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 10-22-2003, 08:08 AM   #35
No mas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capn BlingBling
You should have dug a 6' deep pit and put a blanket over it, then piles the leaves over it, but I still like your style. Any ideas to stop pumpkin smashers?
Cut a few of em open and fill em up with big assed rocks. They'll know it when they hit that fucker.
ndbbm is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ndbbm is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 10-22-2003, 08:09 AM   #36
Champions

Quote:
I'd wait in the bushes w/ paintball guns and a piss-tinguisher.
Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.
Old 10-22-2003, 08:12 AM   #37
No mas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talisman
I'd wait in the bushes w/ paintball guns and a piss-tinguisher.
Of couse, I'd put them paintballs in the freezer for a couple days first.
Old 10-22-2003, 08:23 AM   #38
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana
If I really wanted to screw up their car, I would put one the old engine blocks that's hanging around my shop in there. I think the way I am doing it, it will cause minor damage and the lesson will be driven home.
Out-Effin-standing.

Before I finished the first paragraph I was thinking "he put an engine block on the leaf pile".....

I think I'd have taken a nail gun to a piece of plywood........flip it upside down under that leaf pile. Poke alot of holes in most of the tires.

On the pumkins...My first thought was "big rock or Brick".....now I'm thinking......hollow one or two of them out, really thin.......mix up 2/3 bucket of my "tree planting mix"....cow dung and water stirred to a sludge and fill it up.

It would be fun to watch them Kick those.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-22-2003, 08:33 AM   #39
Need a new title

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice work. This makes me proud to be a Chiefs fan.
Lightning Rod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Lightning Rod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 10-22-2003, 08:36 AM   #40
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Claymores?

By the way, great story, bwana.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-22-2003, 08:52 AM   #41
MVP

BWANA,

You need to write a book or something. You have truly made my day. Some day i need to meet you.

Thanks for making me laugh out loud.
Chief Henry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Chief Henry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Chief Henry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Chief Henry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Chief Henry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Chief Henry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Chief Henry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Chief Henry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Chief Henry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Chief Henry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Chief Henry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 10-22-2003, 09:06 AM   #42

Some of the leaf Pile "DNA"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Mvc-002f.jpg (102.6 KB, 334 views)
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-22-2003, 09:07 AM   #43

The pile of doom.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Mvc-003f.jpg (95.6 KB, 314 views)
Old 10-22-2003, 09:12 AM   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter
I hardly even blinked when I read this.
What are you trying to say Otter? I think you must have got the wrong idea about me when you came out here fishing this summer.
Old 10-22-2003, 09:13 AM   #45
Banned

One word - caltrops.

Bwana, you are my hero of the day.

Regarding the hose, can you rig it so the kid gets sprayed when the hose kicks in, and then load the hose up with my fav, Four Paws Housebreaking Fluid. Kid will smell like pungent urine for weeks.
Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.