Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2003, 04:14 PM  
I'll be back.

Any moderators on the BB right now?

Please send me a PM
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 09-16-2003, 07:58 PM   #136
Pain Cake

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoHablaEspanol
Usted es un pedazo de verdín. Dormiré con su mamá y no utilizaré un condón.
Has desafiado el honor de mi familia. Vaya con Dios.
Boozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about

Old 09-16-2003, 07:58 PM   #137
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logical
Nice new sig there Gochiefs

What a dumbass...............The spamming is about to start..............
LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.

Old 09-16-2003, 08:02 PM   #138
Old timer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNeckRaider
I will not give negative rep on this post... I should I choose to take the high road and stand in the corner and pout BTW that is one damn fine jersey
I don't know if you ever saw it, but on the B5 thread, I gave you a compliment for being someone who seemed like a good sport.

You know I'm just messin with ya.
JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.

Old 09-16-2003, 08:02 PM   #139
Fall down 7 times, get up 8

How does one buy his way into moderator status?

What did you offer, Jim, more bandwidth?
KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.

Old 09-16-2003, 08:02 PM   #140
Pain Cake

Quote:
Para la vergüenza ventilador Principal, para la vergüenza. Todo estos años del fútbol miserable lo han hecho amargo.
Aún, Jake "la falsificación" no es nuestro QB. Viva el Trent!
Boozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about

Old 09-16-2003, 08:02 PM   #141
Fall down 7 times, get up 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzzLovr
I don't know if you ever saw it, but on the B5 thread, I gave you a compliment for being someone who seemed like a good sport.

You know I'm just messin with ya.
He is, but I would never admit it in public.
KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.

Old 09-16-2003, 08:03 PM   #142
Screw U if U can't take a joke

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCWolfman
How does one buy his way into moderator status?

What did you offer, Jim, more bandwidth?

Yes some really high caliber bandwidth. Top-o-line!
Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.

Old 09-16-2003, 08:03 PM   #143
Boom, Boom , Crash

Well it's about that time folks,,,11:39pm,,and although yes I did start this "let's fling chit at goquief" again...5 am comes eairly.
But first a few parting comments .

Hack,,,congrats on the 9000 club.

RNR..nice jersey

Logical/KC/raderhader/and the rest...thaks for the 100plus points tonight.

Goquief:.....after you fu@k off and die, or some how manage to actually get a life. Pay up! You lost the bet,stop pretending it didn't happen,and for fug's sakes quit lieing about it!
Over-Head has disabled reputation

Old 09-16-2003, 08:04 PM   #144
Pain Cake

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVNHACK
It's...CRAAAA---ZY time! Or, for NoHabla....Es el tiempo del loco.

Old 09-16-2003, 08:04 PM   #145
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVNHACK
I am meatpeaker here me roar. I am the grammar queen. I will suck you like an incubus and leave you to wither due to my oratorical skilz.

Just abusing you, gotta get my money's worth. I figure your $50 welched bet is worth a huge amount.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 09-16-2003, 08:06 PM   #146
Say hello to my little friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by gochiefs
Nope, but I am going to turn off my sig, I have had enough of Logical's bullshit. He abuses his position and should never have been made a moderator. fuck you, Logical.

Delete this post too, why don't ya? Moderator-by-donations.
Way to go, Logical.
Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 09-16-2003, 08:07 PM   #147
For The Glory Of The City

Lots of bad vibes in this thread...at least it is entertaining.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 09-16-2003, 08:08 PM   #148
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by OVER-HEAD
Well it's about that time folks,,,11:39pm,,and although yes I did start this "let's fling chit at goquief" again...5 am comes eairly.
But first a few parting comments .

Hack,,,congrats on the 9000 club.

RNR..nice jersey

Logical/KC/raderhader/and the rest...thaks for the 100plus points tonight.

Goquief:.....after you fu@k off and die, or some how manage to actually get a life. Pay up! You lost the bet,stop pretending it didn't happen,and for fug's sakes quit lieing about it!

Night OH.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 09-16-2003, 08:08 PM   #149
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Para la vergüenza ventilador Principal, para la vergüenza. Todo estos años del fútbol miserable lo han hecho amargo.
Su madre era un pedazo agradable de en cuanto a un dos disparo de dólar de coño anoche.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 09-16-2003, 08:09 PM   #150
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by gochiefs
I am meatpeaker here me roar. I am the grammar queen. I will suck you like an incubus and leave you to wither due to my oratorical skilz.

Just abusing you, gotta get my money's worth. I figure your $50 welched bet is worth a huge amount.

..............Well at least you got the queen part right..........
LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.

Closed Thread