Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 07-04-2003, 03:43 PM  
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

The Score Has Been Evened.......For Now.

So I'm sitting here minding my own business, relaxing when I start hearing explosions over the top of my house. Aww yes, the unmistakable sound of bottle rockets. There is one rental house in my neighborhood, two houses down across the alley. It seems to attract loud music playing hell raising punk types. In any event, I get pissed off when this keeps up and go out into the backyard. I find several Bottle Rocket sticks. At this point I am left with three choices...

1.) Go to their back gate, call one of them out, beat his ass. This one is more my style and I would have enjoyed it the most hands down, but I would likely end up in the big house for the night and my wife would not be pleased when she had to come and bail me out.

2.) Call the cops and report the little fuggers. This one is just to easy and I'm not the nark type.

3.) It seems I have a few "bird bombs" left over from "the day." For those of you who do not know what these masterpieces are, they are in a 12 gauge shotgun shell and are basically an M-80 that zips through the air when you fire it out of the shotgun. They go about 100 feet before they explode. These are used by ranchers to run off the geese when they land in the wheat fields and are VERY loud.

I grab the 12 gauge, crack one of my house windows, line it up over the fence and let it rip. The next few moments were priceless! All you could hear were gems like "Jesus Christ!" "Where did that come from?!!"What the fug was that!!! Oh my God!" It seems I still have 24 rounds left if the little cockroaches start again. Bonus......I know as a fact they have no clue where it came from.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-04-2003, 08:15 PM   #31
GBM 8-12-15

Quote:
Originally posted by WilliamTheIrish

.... Dunno, John Ashcroft may be listening.
BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-04-2003, 10:47 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally posted by jettio
I am not quite understanding the deterrent effect against bottle rockets at your house, if they do not know that you are the one firing the bird bombs.

Maybe you should just screw with people for the pleasure it brings you instead of acting as if there is some justification for it.

Sounds like a fool's paradise.
Oh lighten the fu*k up Dickweed. Did someone piss on your 4th of July hot dog bun or what?

I was just having some fun with the little meth monkeys and the technique did work. I did have to lob one more round their way, but it ended the bottle rockets headed over my house. I think they did indeed figure out where the "big bangs" were coming from.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-04-2003, 10:50 PM   #33
Screw U if U can't take a joke

Quote:
Originally posted by Bwana

Oh lighten the fu*k up Dickweed. Did someone piss on your 4th of July hot dog bun or what?

Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.
Old 07-04-2003, 10:51 PM   #34
Say hello to my little friend

Quote:
I am not quite understanding the deterrent effect against bottle rockets at your house, if they do not know that you are the one firing the bird bombs.

Maybe you should just screw with people for the pleasure it brings you instead of acting as if there is some justification for it.

You're a real pussy.
Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-04-2003, 10:51 PM   #35
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:

I was just having some fun with the little meth monkeys and the technique did work. I did have to lob one more round their way, but it ended the bottle rockets headed over my house. I think they did indeed figure out where the "big bangs" were coming from.
I was wondering if you were going to response to that bullshit....
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-04-2003, 10:51 PM   #36
Screw U if U can't take a joke

Quote:
Originally posted by Brock Landers

You're a real pussy.
More like a bleeding gash, if you ask me.
Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.
Old 07-04-2003, 10:53 PM   #37

Quote:
Originally posted by frazod

I was wondering if you were going to response to that bullshit....
I just got back on and caught the clowns response. The guy seems like a 1st class thread killer.
Old 07-04-2003, 10:57 PM   #38
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:

I just got back on and caught the clowns response. The guy seems like a 1st class thread killer.
Some of the crap people spout off here never ceases to amaze me. I wonder how in the hell he made the leap from you messing with trailer trash to enjoying fucking with random people for the hell of it.

Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-04-2003, 11:03 PM   #39

Quote:

Some of the crap people spout off here never ceases to amaze me. I wonder how in the hell he made the leap from you messing with trailer trash to enjoying fucking with random people for the hell of it.

I have no idea, I guess only the Psychic wonder boy that posted it can share that logic with you.

Last edited by Bwana; 07-05-2003 at 12:01 AM..
Old 07-04-2003, 11:57 PM   #40
Phobia

Quote:

Sounds like the bird bombs really frightened your party, Jettio. Next time, don't shoot fireworks over his house. Jeesh!
Old 07-05-2003, 05:57 AM   #41
MVP

Quote:

Oh that explains it.

I was wondering why anyone would be proud of the fact that the score was evened in a battle in which only one dumbass realized that there was a battle.

You playing all by yourself and the best you could manage was a tie.

Go play with your toys, reerun.
jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 07-05-2003, 06:04 AM   #42
MVP

Quote:

Here is why dumbass.

BooBoo was claiming anonymous revenge. How the fuck can he claim to have evened the score, at the same time that he says the targets do no know what is going on?

He was just looking for a weakass excuse to do what he is inclined to do anyway.

If he lacked the sack to let the offenders know that he was doing something about this wrong. Then he is a chickenshit pussy.

And a fucking wierdo. That is obvious.
jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 07-05-2003, 06:07 AM   #43
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Here is why dumbass.

BooBoo was claiming anonymous revenge. How the fuck can he claim to have evened the score, at the same time that he says the targets do no know what is going on?

He was just looking for a weakass excuse to do what he is inclined to do anyway.

If he lacked the sack to let the offenders know that he was doing something about this wrong. Then he is a chickenshit pussy.

That's quite enough.

Got it?
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-05-2003, 06:48 AM   #44
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
That's what I do anyway....
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-05-2003, 07:17 AM   #45
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:

Here is why dumbass.

Dumbass?

These punks shot bottlerockets into his yard. Its not like they raped his wife, or shot his dog, or burned his house down. Is this the sort of offense that would rate bludgeoning to death with a club in your book? Are you posting from a cave, or from prison, or from the 1880's, or merely dreamland? Do you really think it is prudent for a person who owns a home AND a highly visable, public business to start a war with a bunch of miscreant juvenile delinquents over bottlerockets? Do you really think these punks only shot bottlerockets into his yard alone, or were shooting them off everywhere, with no regard for where they landed or who they annoyed?

Bwana's reaction was appropriate, harmless, and FUNNY - a fact that seems to only be lost on you. Perhaps it has made these punks think about what they're doing and how it affects others.

In a perfect world, we'd be able to go out and beat the crap of those who deserve it. If you read his initial post, you see that he'd clearly like to. Unfortunately, in the REAL WORLD, this can result in a myriad of unpleasant consequences, such as being arrested, jailed, fined, or making yourself and your possessions a target for a bunch of idiots who have nothing to lose. Because of this, MATURE ADULTS have to temper their reactions to things - and if you go through life as stupidly as you've acted here, this is a concept that probably saves you from a lot of well-deserved beatings.

Seems like you're the poster child for dumbass, DUMBASS.