Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2015, 02:21 AM  
Banned

So I was kicked out of my own fantasy entity ...

Made 90 great lineups this week, too ...

But, alas, was kicked out, $100 stolen, and have no idea why ....

Thread gets deleted ...

But the group doesn't realize ... Password change or not, I'm still logged in via phone app. That's right.

They let me do 6 hours worth of lineups today before, out of nowhere, I'm banned. Whatever. Right?

Hmm. Steal my $100 ..
Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.

Old 10-25-2015, 09:32 AM   #166
Shit

And has it even been proven that the big tragedy is even true?
Seems weird to tell someone that you don't get along with AT ALL something so terrible and personal...
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-25-2015, 09:33 AM   #167
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baconeater View Post
Now I wish I'd have ponied up the $100 to get into this.
Me too, I mean shit it's only a 100 bucks.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-25-2015, 09:33 AM   #168
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
And has it even been proven that the big tragedy is even true?
Seems weird to tell someone that you don't get along with AT ALL something so terrible and personal...
My daughter was impaled on a monument to Genghis Khan by a pack of wild giraffes. Don't tell anyone.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-25-2015, 09:34 AM   #169
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
My daughter was impaled on a monument to Genghis Khan by a pack of wild giraffes. Don't tell anyone.
Sorry, I never knew we didn't get along at all.

Old 10-25-2015, 09:34 AM   #170
Mahomes Fanboi

People are naturally competitive, especially with real currency involved.
As soon as I saw the original post by Hootie about this whole idea... I laughed.
50 people working together, Chiefs homers who would pick Alex Smith included? yikes!
Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-25-2015, 09:34 AM   #171
Ultrabanned

Hootie twisted some panties up pretty tight apparently. Not surprising CC was involved in all of this nonsense.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1    
Old 10-25-2015, 09:36 AM   #172
The Maintenance Guy

I predict this thread will have more posts by the end of the day than the gamethread.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-25-2015, 09:36 AM   #173
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Me too, I mean shit it's only a 100 bucks.
This should be the approach of CP's next fundraiser:

For only $100, you will have access to a private forum where we'll lock Clay, Hootie, CC, and SDH in a room. Each week, one gets voted out. The winner gets half of the donations, and Kyle gets the rest.

That could damn well be worth the money.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-25-2015, 09:37 AM   #174
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Sorry, I never knew we didn't get along at all.
I'm gonna get you banned, you ****ing asshole. WHY DO YOU KEEP BRINGING UP THIS TRAGEDY???!?!??!????

Old 10-25-2015, 09:37 AM   #175
Shit

Can someone at least link us to a lineup made by OTWP that had Alex smith at qb?

Or at least the post Hootie referenced?

I need some future ammo on OTWP. .

Old 10-25-2015, 09:37 AM   #176
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baconeater View Post
I predict this thread will have more posts by the end of the day than the gamethread.
Nah, Hootie got booted or he would have kept it alive. This will probably get locked. Fun fun.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-25-2015, 09:37 AM   #177
Ultrabanned

Quote:
I'm gonna get you banned, you ****ing asshole. WHY DO YOU KEEP BRINGING UP THIS TRAGEDY???!?!??!????

So good.

Old 10-25-2015, 09:37 AM   #178
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdstu View Post
As far as I can tell, I don't think anyone was in this to "get rich". It was more about having fun and making Sunday a little bit more interesting.

There was an immediate clashing of ideas and egos and the fun and money dwindled after week one.

Having said that I definitely got my moneys worth.
Good for you, it has to be better than what we have been putting on the field for the last few weeks trying to pass off as entertainment.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-25-2015, 09:37 AM   #179
"Think BOOM!"

Maybe crazycoffey has had enough of people denigrating his profession and vis-à-vis him?
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-25-2015, 09:37 AM   #180
Shit

Quote:
This should be the approach of CP's next fundraiser:

For only $100, you will have access to a private forum where we'll lock Clay, Hootie, CC, and SDH in a room. Each week, one gets voted out. The winner gets half of the donations, and Kyle gets the rest.

That could damn well be worth the money.
**** voting one out. Just let them eat each other.

Closed Thread