Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 07-31-2014, 09:33 PM  
Consuming CP souls

The Top 101 CP Posters of 2014 Part 2 Presented by SNR

The countdown and butt hurt continues as SNR, the unnamed listmaker, and I are on a mission to finish this thing.

Original thread (101-58).... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthrea...osters+of+2014

57-34... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost....30&postcount=3

33-21... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...31&postcount=4

20-13... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...0&postcount=13

12. Dane McCloud
Spoiler!

11. Pestilence
Spoiler!

10. htismaqe
Spoiler!

9. Rausch
Spoiler!

8. Bowser
Spoiler!

7. Simply Red
Spoiler!

6. milkman
Spoiler!

5. Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

4. SNR
Spoiler!

3. 'Hamas' Jenkins
Spoiler!

2. Rain Man
Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 12-27-2014 at 10:05 PM..
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2015, 06:46 AM   #2371
__

Decades of nerddom finally coming into use.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2015, 07:00 AM   #2372
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNR View Post
By the way, for those who are reading this and don't know what the hell is going on, this exchange between loochy and I is really ****ing funny.
My pussy is sopping.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2015, 10:03 AM   #2373
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNR View Post
By the way, for those who are reading this and don't know what the hell is going on, this exchange between loochy and I is really ****ing funny.
I figured it probably was. I mean, I don't get it, but I know that you and loochy are both funny...so I figured.
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2015, 10:32 AM   #2374

It is really funny/crazy which types of people Star Trek appeals to. My dad and his two twin brothers who are a year older than him are huge Star Trek fans... and they are some of the biggest jocks I've ever known. My dad is the longtime head youth coach and head assistant HS coach for our successful wrestling team...he was a state qualifier in high school and a standout baseball player. He has also coached football and baseball. He is a blue collar guy...the day foreman at the wallboard making plant that I now work at (we have our own mine and everything that will keep us in business for centuries). He has a reputation in town for being an intense coach and just being an intense, hard ass type of guy... One of the twins is the head assistant coach at a rival school. Has been since '83. He is also the longtime JH baseball/football coach at that school. He was a state qualifier in wrestling, all state in baseball and decent at football. He is now a preacher at a Christian church. My other uncle was the most athletic of the 3...top 8 in the state in wrestling, an all state baseball player, a standout football player... about 10 years ago, he moved 7 hours Southwest of where we are from to Joplin, MO of all places... he is a computer programmer of some sort. (Man does he hate the Chiefs now...he is a Bears fan who never met Chiefs fans, other than my brothers and I until he moved there and that's all he hears about...he hates not being able to talk Bears with people. Ha...ha!)

At our family holiday gatherings, our conversations primarily consist of wrestling and the St. Louis Cardinals. However there are 3 prominent secondary topics that come up part of the time... The Bears (ugh...I've tried sidetracking that with the Chiefs and have done well...I turned my 3 younger brothers and 2-3 younger cousins into Chiefs fans...Ha...ha!), John Wayne movies and (drumroll).....STAR TREK!!! Those 3 guys, and one of my brothers can spend all night talking about Star Trek, TNG , DS9, etc. They freaking love all of it.

Personally, I am freaking lost when it comes to Star Trek and John Wayne movies. My dad tried shoving both down my throat growing up...I found Westerns to be too boring and I just never caught on to Star Trek...and I was forced to watch the original, TNG, DS9...my dad even took me to every one of the new movies that came out at the theater. I have a general understanding of it, but all in all...I never caught the fever like they did. The shit does seem to appeal to jocks. From my limited observations, anyways.
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2015, 12:33 PM   #2375
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
It is really funny/crazy which types of people Star Trek appeals to. My dad and his two twin brothers who are a year older than him are huge Star Trek fans... and they are some of the biggest jocks I've ever known. My dad is the longtime head youth coach and head assistant HS coach for our successful wrestling team...he was a state qualifier in high school and a standout baseball player. He has also coached football and baseball. He is a blue collar guy...the day foreman at the wallboard making plant that I now work at (we have our own mine and everything that will keep us in business for centuries). He has a reputation in town for being an intense coach and just being an intense, hard ass type of guy... One of the twins is the head assistant coach at a rival school. Has been since '83. He is also the longtime JH baseball/football coach at that school. He was a state qualifier in wrestling, all state in baseball and decent at football. He is now a preacher at a Christian church. My other uncle was the most athletic of the 3...top 8 in the state in wrestling, an all state baseball player, a standout football player... about 10 years ago, he moved 7 hours Southwest of where we are from to Joplin, MO of all places... he is a computer programmer of some sort. (Man does he hate the Chiefs now...he is a Bears fan who never met Chiefs fans, other than my brothers and I until he moved there and that's all he hears about...he hates not being able to talk Bears with people. Ha...ha!)

At our family holiday gatherings, our conversations primarily consist of wrestling and the St. Louis Cardinals. However there are 3 prominent secondary topics that come up part of the time... The Bears (ugh...I've tried sidetracking that with the Chiefs and have done well...I turned my 3 younger brothers and 2-3 younger cousins into Chiefs fans...Ha...ha!), John Wayne movies and (drumroll).....STAR TREK!!! Those 3 guys, and one of my brothers can spend all night talking about Star Trek, TNG , DS9, etc. They freaking love all of it.

Personally, I am freaking lost when it comes to Star Trek and John Wayne movies. My dad tried shoving both down my throat growing up...I found Westerns to be too boring and I just never caught on to Star Trek...and I was forced to watch the original, TNG, DS9...my dad even took me to every one of the new movies that came out at the theater. I have a general understanding of it, but all in all...I never caught the fever like they did. The shit does seem to appeal to jocks. From my limited observations, anyways.
There's a Rico post. Proud of you, bud.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2015, 12:47 PM   #2376
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
Decades of nerddom finally coming into use.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2015, 01:04 PM   #2377
Wasted away again...

Quote:

rp;dr*

*Rico post; didn't read
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2015, 02:02 PM   #2378

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
rp;dr*

*Rico post; didn't read
You....JERK!!! I'm gonna find a way to get back at you for that comment!!! Lemme think..... TRIVIA CRACK!!! I'm gonna get you back by beating your buns in some Trivia Crack!!!! Mua-hahahahaha!!!!!!!
Old 01-12-2015, 02:04 PM   #2379
Wasted away again...

Quote:
You....JERK!!! I'm gonna find a way to get back at you for that comment!!! Lemme think..... TRIVIA CRACK!!! I'm gonna get you back by beating your buns in some Trivia Crack!!!! Mua-hahahahaha!!!!!!!
Bring it on!
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2015, 02:13 PM   #2380

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
Bring it on!
Haha, give me a few seconds! I'll make you wanna go to crack-head rehab, biatch!!!!!!!
Old 04-26-2015, 11:59 PM   #2381
Debunking your bullshit

I just wanted to mention that the OP is not updated.
cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2015, 01:03 AM   #2382
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo20002 View Post
I can move the threads but I never edit anyone's posts.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2015, 09:28 PM   #2383
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo20002 View Post
Duh. That way he's not officially Numbah One
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2015, 09:53 PM   #2384
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
Duh. That way he's not officially Numbah One
I've been waiting for the update before the move to the Hall of Classics. So this is it? It's ready to go to its new home?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-17-2016, 09:53 PM   #2385
FINALLY! The wait is over.

I just reread SNR's golden write up for me and my penis tingled with delight. What a great ****ing time this was.
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.