Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

View Poll Results: Should JimNasium be banned?
Absolutely. JimNasium is a ****ing one who sucks the penis. 175 71.14%
No. While JimNasium is a douchebag, we support JimNasium's right to be a douchebag. 41 16.67%
Even Gaz would ban the ****stick known as JimNasium 30 12.20%
Voters: 246. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-01-2011, 01:57 AM  
FINALLY! The wait is over.

JimNasium is a gigantic douche that needs to be banned

As a new moderator, I want to make sure that the community is included before I make my first big decision. The dumbassery, and general one who sucks the penis attitude that this individual displays on a daily basis is one that I personally feel is detrimental to the community as a whole, and this person should probably be flogged in public for their nonsensical bullshit.

As a whole, what say you? I can't possibly be the only one sick of JimNasium's bullshit. Give me the word, and I'll stick my boot straight up their cyber ass.
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2011, 02:05 AM   #16
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Hey, I think I've gone two whole days without offending anybody. Unless you count mocking Nirvana to Kurt Cobain.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2011, 02:06 AM   #17
El' Barto

Nice

Damn, I was gonna vote to ban myself.
JOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-01-2011, 02:06 AM   #18
Please speak your mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyCoffey View Post
To be fair, it was really meant for you, what the rest of us see is just a cover story...
Well, when you put it that way, it just makes sense.
Slainte would the whole thing.Slainte would the whole thing.Slainte would the whole thing.Slainte would the whole thing.Slainte would the whole thing.Slainte would the whole thing.Slainte would the whole thing.Slainte would the whole thing.Slainte would the whole thing.Slainte would the whole thing.Slainte would the whole thing.
Old 04-01-2011, 02:07 AM   #19

Now I encourage you all to vote yes, so that everyone who is clueless to this, comes in and sees an overwhelming vote to kick their ass off the island before they see anything else.
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2011, 02:07 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by frazod View Post
Hey, I think I've gone two whole days without offending anybody. Unless you count mocking Nirvana to Kurt Cobain.
how offensive...
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2011, 02:07 AM   #21
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts View Post
As a new moderator, I want to make sure that the community is included before I make my first big decision. The dumbassery, and general one who sucks the penis attitude that this individual displays on a daily basis is one that I personally feel is detrimental to the community as a whole, and this person should probably be flogged in public for their nonsensical bullshit.

As a whole, what say you? I can't possibly be the only one sick of Nirvana58's bullshit. Give me the word, and I'll stick my boot straight up their cyber ass.
Lol is this about the poll.... I might be plastered but I'm still sober enough to know the who suck and shouldn't move on
Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.
Old 04-01-2011, 02:07 AM   #22
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2011, 02:09 AM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts View Post
Now I encourage you all to vote yes, so that everyone who is clueless to this, comes in and sees an overwhelming vote to kick their ass off the island before they see anything else.

LOL - done. what else can we do to make someone feel like committing Cybercide???
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2011, 02:09 AM   #24
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

**** you guys, I'm leaving forever.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2011, 02:09 AM   #25
El' Barto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirvana58 View Post
Lol is this about the poll.... I might be plastered but I'm still sober enough to know the who suck and shouldn't move on

Yup, BAN HIS ass
JOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-01-2011, 02:10 AM   #26

Let me be the first to say, this person sucks donkey balls and I too am sick of this poster's shit...
Old 04-01-2011, 02:11 AM   #27
El' Barto

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyCoffey View Post
Let me be the first to say, this person sucks donkey balls and I too am sick of this poster's shit...

THIS
Old 04-01-2011, 02:13 AM   #28
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Okay, I just figured out what you did. It is 3:00 in morning.

****er.
Old 04-01-2011, 02:14 AM   #29
El' Barto

Quote:
Originally Posted by frazod View Post
Okay, I just figured out what you did. It is 3:00 in morning.

****er.
Old 04-01-2011, 02:14 AM   #30

This is like Christmas Eve. I'm going to go to bed, and when I wake up, I'll run down stairs and see what Santa brought me.