Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 03-19-2011, 12:01 PM  
Supporter

Later, Chiefsplanet

The Mods around here have finally pissed me off to the point where I can no longer be a member at Chiefsplanet.

I'm happy to have met some nice people over the years who I call friends and will continue to call friends. You all know how to reach me.

To the rest, **** off and die.

Later.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2011, 01:38 PM   #226
GBM 8-12-15

Quote:
Originally Posted by R8ers View Post
And that right there is a classic example of why you are not a mod because the only 5 people left here would be you, Dane and the 3 other members that lick you and his butt.
Kill yourself
BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2011, 01:38 PM   #227
Molôn Labé

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCD View Post
Kill yourself
6 including BCD
R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2011, 01:40 PM   #228
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
6 including BCD
Eat whole wheat?...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2011, 01:40 PM   #229
"Think BOOM!"

Someone needs to start a thread predicting Dane's return date. I'm going on the record with March 27.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2011, 01:41 PM   #230
Molôn Labé

Maybe a new rule that if you make a goodbye thread and are not dying = instant ban
R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2011, 01:42 PM   #231
Molôn Labé

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
Someone needs to start a thread predicting Dane's return date. I'm going on the record with March 27.
He is not gonna leave and probably has blood shooting out of his lip from biting it the last 2 hours
Old 03-19-2011, 01:43 PM   #232
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
And that right there is a classic example of why you are not a mod because the only 5 people left here would be you, Dane and the 3 other members that lick you and his butt.
I don't lick butt, but I think I'd still be here.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2011, 01:44 PM   #233
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
**** I hope so...

THIS BB NEEDS AN ENEMA!

Ugh........NEVAR search for anything with enema in it on google.........TRUST ME...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2011, 01:44 PM   #234
Molôn Labé

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
I don't lick butt, but I think I'd still be here.
You should try it, it would double your chances of getting a date
Old 03-19-2011, 01:45 PM   #235
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spott View Post
Someone that likes to have sex with people's ears.
I was going to guess someone who masturbates to music, but your definition brings more entertaining visuals.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2011, 01:45 PM   #236
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Old 03-19-2011, 01:46 PM   #237
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Is this your subtle way of asking me to lick your butt?
Old 03-19-2011, 01:47 PM   #238
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post

Ugh........NEVAR search for anything with enema in it on google.........TRUST ME...
Old 03-19-2011, 01:48 PM   #239
Molôn Labé

Quote:
Is this your subtle way of asking me to lick your butt?
No, trying to tell you be Bisexual = double your chances...

Get it?
Old 03-19-2011, 01:48 PM   #240
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
I was going to guess someone who masturbates to music, but your definition brings more entertaining visuals.
Nah, I like to go all Gary Oldman in "The Professional" and rub one out with some Johann Sebastian Bach...