Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2009, 03:16 PM  
FINALLY! The wait is over.

*****Official Chiefsplanet "I have a random thought" Thread*****

Just in case you have some random thought and feel like starting a thread over it, you can just bump this one.

Last edited by Mr. Flopnuts; 07-16-2009 at 09:46 PM..
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-07-2009, 01:16 PM   #886
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
I might. First off I could probably use some high quality pics of DT and Smith. That will help in creating a banner for the page.

I love banners that you can tell were created in Paint.
Here, I created this folder for ya.

http://uranus.ckt.net/~gochiefs/Thirdandlong/
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-07-2009, 01:19 PM   #887
Cheaterlover*

This thread is no longer random thoughts. I'll break it up.

Laura Ling, the freed journalist: I'd hit it.
JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.

Old 08-08-2009, 08:36 PM   #888
MVP

Ummm has anyone seen the shake weight commercial? It makes me want to give a hand job for some odd reason.
Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.

Old 08-08-2009, 08:40 PM   #889
FINALLY! The wait is over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jilly View Post
Ummm has anyone seen the shake weight commercial? It makes me want to give a hand job for some odd reason.
Suhweeeeett!
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-08-2009, 10:42 PM   #890
Banned

Rainman makes a stick figure salary.
LaChapelle ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.LaChapelle ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.

Old 08-08-2009, 10:44 PM   #891
El' Barto

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD10367 View Post
This thread is no longer random thoughts. I'll break it up.

Laura Ling, the freed journalist: I'd hit it.
I just farted, Good God I smell
JOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli

Old 08-08-2009, 10:46 PM   #892
MFIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOhn View Post
Have you been drinking? When I drink my farts are even heinous to me.
Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.

Old 08-08-2009, 10:48 PM   #893
Dammit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
I've been drinking, but I haven't been to Wafflehouse yet.
JohninGpt must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JohninGpt must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JohninGpt must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JohninGpt must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JohninGpt must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JohninGpt must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JohninGpt must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JohninGpt must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JohninGpt must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JohninGpt must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JohninGpt must have mowed badgirl's lawn.

Old 08-08-2009, 10:48 PM   #894
El' Barto

Quote:
Just plain old coke, but I have been eating a lot of Mexican food lately.
JOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli

Old 08-08-2009, 10:50 PM   #895
El' Barto

Quote:
It smells so bad in here, my 4y/o son sleeping on the couch just woke up. "Daa, it smells in here, did you poo?"

Old 08-08-2009, 10:53 PM   #896
MFIC

Quote:
Just plain old coke, but I have been eating a lot of Mexican food lately.
I find those kinda farts to be more painful to the anus, due to the spices, than smelly.
After drinking, once you've gone thought the obligatory beer gas, the smell can be quite unappealing.
Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.

Old 08-08-2009, 10:55 PM   #897
El' Barto

Quote:
I find those kinda farts to be more painful to the anus, due to the spices, than smelly.
After drinking, once you've gone thought the obligatory beer gas, the smell can be quite unappealing.
Pickled eggs...... AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-08-2009, 10:58 PM   #898
MFIC

Quote:
Pickled eggs...... AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!!!!!!!!
Precisely.

Old 08-08-2009, 11:14 PM   #899
Dammit

Rum and Coke is also called Cuba Libre.

I'm drinking rum and diet Mt Dew, that's not at all communist.
JohninGpt must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JohninGpt must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JohninGpt must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JohninGpt must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JohninGpt must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JohninGpt must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JohninGpt must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JohninGpt must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JohninGpt must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JohninGpt must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JohninGpt must have mowed badgirl's lawn.

Old 08-09-2009, 12:32 AM   #900
Stuff & Things

went to a wedding reception tonight and missed D.T.'s induction.

Oh well... Me and the Mrs. got plowed. Our 1st night out by ourselves in months. The bartender poured a mean scotch, (chivas-18 year). It'll be hangover city tomorrow I'm afraid. Oh well.
Posted via Mobile Device
Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread