Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2009, 03:16 PM  
FINALLY! The wait is over.

*****Official Chiefsplanet "I have a random thought" Thread*****

Just in case you have some random thought and feel like starting a thread over it, you can just bump this one.

Last edited by Mr. Flopnuts; 07-16-2009 at 09:46 PM..
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-06-2009, 05:39 PM   #871
Cheaterlover*

The two "analyst experts" currrently sitting at the desk on ESPN2 on "NFL Live": Herm Edwards and Matt Millen. Isn't this the equivalent of having a sex-panel discussion with a fat ugly chick and a 40-year-old virgin nerd guy? "Okay, viewers, take whatever these two guys say, and realize the truth is probably exactly opposite what their viewpoint is, because they both SUCKED at their jobs."
JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.

Old 08-06-2009, 05:50 PM   #872
Take a Chill Pill

What is better?

For an NFL team to not lower their prices on tickets and sellout 75% of the seats, or for an NFL team to lower ticket prices after everyone else already paid full price, and sell out 100% of their seats.

The reason I ask is because the Chargers are begging people to buy tickets saying "We know the economy is rough." Whatever man, nobody is going to pay $99 for a seat in this economy, if they already haven't.
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-06-2009, 05:57 PM   #873
Cheaterlover*

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding View Post
What is better?

For an NFL team to not lower their prices on tickets and sellout 75% of the seats, or for an NFL team to lower ticket prices after everyone else already paid full price, and sell out 100% of their seats.

The reason I ask is because the Chargers are begging people to buy tickets saying "We know the economy is rough." Whatever man, nobody is going to pay $99 for a seat in this economy, if they already haven't.
Depends on the team. Patriots tickets are way higher than that. Maybe it's just that no one in San Diego wants to see the Chargers, LOL.

Funny thing is, I'm pretty sure San Diego is an upscale city with people who make decent money. But with the weather down there being so nice, I think they have a lot of pink-hatters who would rather be cruising the coast in their foreign convertibles or something.
JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.

Old 08-06-2009, 05:58 PM   #874
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD10367 View Post
Depends on the team. Patriots tickets are way higher than that. Maybe it's just that no one in San Diego wants to see the Chargers, LOL.

Funny thing is, I'm pretty sure San Diego is an upscale city with people who make decent money. But with the weather down there being so nice, I think they have a lot of pink-hatters who would rather be cruising the coast in their foreign convertibles or something.
You can make decent money in California. Too bad that you have to blow all of it on rent.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-06-2009, 05:59 PM   #875
Take a Chill Pill

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD10367 View Post

If they don't sell out a game, it will be the first time since 2003 that a game has been blacked out.
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-07-2009, 10:20 AM   #876
I'll be back.

http://www.thirdandlong.org/

This is the worst website ever. I can't believe it hasn't been updated. I think some kind Chiefs fan should do it for free.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-07-2009, 10:26 AM   #877
You Sweetie!

I'M GOING AFTER A SUB!!!!
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-07-2009, 11:35 AM   #878
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoChiefs View Post
http://www.thirdandlong.org/

This is the worst website ever. I can't believe it hasn't been updated. I think some kind Chiefs fan should do it for free.
Dear God that's horrible.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-07-2009, 11:37 AM   #879
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
Dear God that's horrible.
Seriously. I'm sure someone here could update it, replace the fuzzy logos...we could take up a collection to pay said person for their trouble. Anyone want to do this?
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-07-2009, 12:43 PM   #880
mmm sweet lemonade

The sheer crappiness of that website really makes you feel like you should donate to the charity, mostly because you realize that they are not spending a dime of your donation on making their website any better.
ziggysocki is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutziggysocki is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutziggysocki is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutziggysocki is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutziggysocki is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutziggysocki is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutziggysocki is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutziggysocki is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutziggysocki is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutziggysocki is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about

Old 08-07-2009, 12:48 PM   #881
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Seriously. I'm sure someone here could update it, replace the fuzzy logos...we could take up a collection to pay said person for their trouble. Anyone want to do this?
I could possibly take a look at it. I'm not guaranteeing that it would be a work of art. But I'm pretty sure I can ****ing do better than how it looks right now.

Old 08-07-2009, 12:52 PM   #882
I'll be back.

Quote:
I could possibly take a look at it. I'm not guaranteeing that it would be a work of art. But I'm pretty sure I can ****ing do better than how it looks right now.
It's a pretty basic website. It doesn't need to be overloaded with Javascript or anything.

Let me know if you need any graphics.

Old 08-07-2009, 12:55 PM   #883
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
It's a pretty basic website. It doesn't need to be overloaded with Javascript or anything.

Let me know if you need any graphics.
Alright....I'll start looking at it tonight when I get home. You can send me whatever graphics you think I'll need off the bat. pestilenceaf23@hotmail.com

I'm just going to copy all of the content off of this site but if you have some graphics that you think I can use....send 'em my way.

Do you know someone at the site?

Old 08-07-2009, 12:57 PM   #884
I'll be back.

Quote:
Alright....I'll start looking at it tonight when I get home. You can send me whatever graphics you think I'll need off the bat. pestilenceaf23@hotmail.com

I'm just going to copy all of the content off of this site but if you have some graphics that you think I can use....send 'em my way.

Do you know someone at the site?
Nope. Although Nick knows a few.

I dunno what you're gonna need, just ask. The animated gif people are putting in their sigs lately is mine. I assume you're gonna grab that.

Old 08-07-2009, 12:58 PM   #885
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Nope. Although Nick knows a few.

I dunno what you're gonna need, just ask. The animated gif people are putting in their sigs lately is mine. I assume you're gonna grab that.
I might. First off I could probably use some high quality pics of DT and Smith. That will help in creating a banner for the page.

I love banners that you can tell were created in Paint.

Closed Thread