Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2009, 03:16 PM  
FINALLY! The wait is over.

*****Official Chiefsplanet "I have a random thought" Thread*****

Just in case you have some random thought and feel like starting a thread over it, you can just bump this one.

Last edited by Mr. Flopnuts; 07-16-2009 at 09:46 PM..
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-24-2009, 08:48 PM   #166
MY LITTLE #15

I'm still bored. I'm talking to a guy friend online who is sick of dating, sick of women, but feels he's "not getting any younger". He's only 35. I'm trying to cheer him up, but nothing seems to be working. This must be like talking to me sometimes...lol.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-24-2009, 09:01 PM   #167
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
I'm still bored. I'm talking to a guy friend online who is sick of dating, sick of women, but feels he's "not getting any younger". He's only 35. I'm trying to cheer him up, but nothing seems to be working. This must be like talking to me sometimes...lol.
Sounds like a match made in heaven for you.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-24-2009, 09:03 PM   #168
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
Sounds like a match made in heaven for you.
He prefers petite blondes. Two things I can never be.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-24-2009, 09:06 PM   #169
oxymoron

Quote:
That sounds like me except that it's not me. And that I couldn't really be sick of dating since I don't do it. And I don't care about "not getting any younger".
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-24-2009, 09:08 PM   #170
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
He prefers petite blondes. Two things I can never be.
I'd prefer a Corvette, but I drive a Dodge.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-24-2009, 09:09 PM   #171
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
That sounds like me except that it's not me. And that I couldn't really be sick of dating since I don't do it. And I don't care about "not getting any younger".
I really can't understand why he has problems with women. He's adorable, I'm sure he's nice to girls he's interested in, he has a steady job and his own place. I think he lacks self-confidence. Too many times screwed over. Hello? The high maintenance chicks will chew up and spit out pushovers.

Old 04-24-2009, 09:12 PM   #172
MY LITTLE #15

I have this philosophy that the only person who's allowed to be down on themself is me. It frustrates me when I can't cheer someone up.

Old 04-24-2009, 09:14 PM   #173
oxymoron

I have this philosophy where I don't give a shit about anybody, so if they need to be cheered up, I'm probably the wrong individual to talk to. Although I can probably make them laugh while I'm ripping them apart.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-24-2009, 09:15 PM   #174
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
I have this philosophy where I don't give a shit about anybody, so if they need to be cheered up, I'm probably the wrong individual to talk to. Although I can probably make them laugh while I'm ripping them apart.
Hey. If it works....

Old 04-24-2009, 09:18 PM   #175
oxymoron

It's done me no wrong so far.

I find that life's a better place without interpersonal entanglements.

Old 04-24-2009, 09:18 PM   #176
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
It's done me no wrong so far.

I find that life's a better place without interpersonal entanglements.
I don't have it in me to be a hermit. I like people.

Old 04-24-2009, 09:21 PM   #177
MY LITTLE #15

Also, what's a good radio staion going through KC? I know of 101 The Fox. WHat channel is Jack FM?

Old 04-24-2009, 09:21 PM   #178
oxymoron

Quote:
I don't have it in me to be a hermit. I like people.
Well there's your problem.

Old 04-24-2009, 09:22 PM   #179
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Also, what's a good radio staion going through KC? I know of 101 The Fox. WHat channel is Jack FM?
What, you don't want to listen to 5 hours of pre-draft radio?

Old 04-24-2009, 09:24 PM   #180
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
What, you don't want to listen to 5 hours of pre-draft radio?
Ummmm....

Am I less of a fan if I prefer music?

Closed Thread