Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2009, 03:16 PM  
FINALLY! The wait is over.

*****Official Chiefsplanet "I have a random thought" Thread*****

Just in case you have some random thought and feel like starting a thread over it, you can just bump this one.

Last edited by Mr. Flopnuts; 07-16-2009 at 09:46 PM..
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-24-2009, 01:40 PM   #136
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
I don't want to work today.
My friend is going to kill a turtle.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-24-2009, 01:40 PM   #137
Take a Chill Pill

Quote:
I don't want to work today.
TODAY IS DRAGGING.

I feel like I've been at work for 12 hours already, but its only been 6.
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-24-2009, 01:41 PM   #138
oxymoron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
My friend is going to kill a turtle.
That sounds barbaric.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-24-2009, 01:42 PM   #139
oxymoron

Quote:
Originally Posted by MediaCenterJunkie View Post
TODAY IS DRAGGING.

I slacked all morning, drove to work, realized I'd forgotten something important, drove home, slacked some more, and then drove back to work. Where I'm currently eating lunch.

It's fun today, but it's going to suck when I'm working 30 hours this weekend because I'm a slacker.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-24-2009, 01:43 PM   #140
MER

Quote:
That sounds barbaric.
The bar next door has a bunch of motorcycles parked outside of it and K and I are stuck here. That's barbaric.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-24-2009, 01:44 PM   #141
oxymoron

Quote:
The bar next door has a bunch of motorcycles parked outside of it and K and I are stuck here. That's barbaric.
Motorcycles aren't as interesting as turtles.

Old 04-24-2009, 01:46 PM   #142
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by MediaCenterJunkie View Post
TODAY IS DRAGGING.

6AM was nearly 9 hours ago here.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-24-2009, 01:47 PM   #143
MER

Quote:
Motorcycles aren't as interesting as turtles.
I want a shirt that says "If you can read this, my dick fell off"

Old 04-24-2009, 01:49 PM   #144
oxymoron

Quote:
I want a shirt that says "If you can read this, my dick fell off"
I want one that says "Once go asian, you never go caucasian". But that wouldn't make sense, because I'm caucasian. Maybe I'm a fortune cookie.

Old 04-24-2009, 01:51 PM   #145
MER

Quote:
I want one that says "Once go asian, you never go caucasian". But that wouldn't make sense, because I'm caucasian. Maybe I'm a fortune cookie.
I'm half and half so that shirt would really confuse me.

But no more so than my "Calm down. Lets not turn this rape into a murder."

My fav. Didn't wear it so much in NW Iowa, maybe NE Iowa has more humor.

Old 04-24-2009, 01:53 PM   #146
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:

luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-24-2009, 01:54 PM   #147
oxymoron

Quote:
Which half is which, upper half asian or lower half?
Quote:

My t-shirts are all blank. I don't generally have anything to say.

Old 04-24-2009, 01:55 PM   #148
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
My t-shirts are all blank. I don't generally have anything to say.
I have one that says, "I'm out of mind mind. Please leave a message." My favorite (which is now way too big on me) says, "I didn't do it."

Old 04-24-2009, 01:57 PM   #149
oxymoron

I have a farscape 10th anniversary shirt that I thought I'd buy because there isn't nearly enough evidence that I'm a geek. It says "look upwards and share the wonders I've seen".

But I don't wear it, because I've never seen any wonders. And if people look up, they might bump into me.

Old 04-24-2009, 04:14 PM   #150
Take a Chill Pill

Been at work going on 8.5 hours.

Losing my mind.
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread