Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 11-01-2008, 01:35 AM  
Take a Chill Pill

****ed Up

OMG I just spilled my guts to my mom....Im so ****ed up ritght now. Like 20 Drinks 2night... I went to a gay bar.

My girls stormed off like she was pissed off...I didn't even do anything to her. I dont know whats going on. Late, Matt
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-01-2008, 02:25 AM   #46
Keep doubting J MFing Houston

Yo buck, I think they drugged you cuz they wanted to de-sensitize your penis after you nutted all over yourself when they tried the threesome.
beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-01-2008, 02:26 AM   #47
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beach tribe View Post
Actually dude. You probably wouldn't. I've seen your pics in that one thread in the pictures forum. I think girls would like you more than Homos.
The homos on craigslist can't leave me alone.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-01-2008, 02:33 AM   #48
Born to Ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by beach tribe View Post
I'll bet you get tons of pussy. Hell you got TWO bikes.
Problem is I got the bikes after I was married!
2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-01-2008, 02:41 AM   #49
Take a Chill Pill

Ok, i just got out of the shower, i threw up all over myself...

wow what a night....I was w/ my girlfriend se got ****ed up and went home, and actin lik a beyotch...

2 random girls come up 2 me on the street, not that good loooking, but fine, i make out w/ them....then my mom picks me up....i try to sober up, but then i puke on myself then take a shower....

some chicks are f'ing easy...if i can **** these 2 chicks without even trying, then Claythan u can **** anyone....its so easy, just get drunk...

im probably gonna regret this thread in the morning, but what a night....!
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-01-2008, 02:45 AM   #50
I'll be back.

Two random ****ing girls came up to you? Just ****ing came up to you?

Were they hot?
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-01-2008, 02:46 AM   #51
Keep doubting J MFing Houston

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claythan View Post
The homos on craigslist can't leave me alone.
That's the problem. You need to get the **** off of ****ing craigslist, and get out into the field. It's kind of like football, you develop by playing not by watching film.
beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-01-2008, 03:50 AM   #52
Custom User Title

Really drunk, at a gay bar.

I hope you're not sore when you wake up.
kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 11-01-2008, 05:12 AM   #53
The Stig

I don't recall an ENDelt thread being this incriminating.

Gay bar,didn't get laid by either sex,pissed off his GF,called his mommy,posted on the planet,puked all over himself and then passed out in disgrace.

It lacks imagination...but,I think this thread fetches the EPIC label.

Brian would be proud.
ChiefJustice is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ChiefJustice is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ChiefJustice is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ChiefJustice is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ChiefJustice is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ChiefJustice is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ChiefJustice is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 11-01-2008, 05:17 AM   #54
Supporter

is she pissed because you're a homophobe?

shit dude, I don't care how another person swings as long as they don't shove it in my face, so to speak
chasedude wants to die in a aids tree fire.chasedude wants to die in a aids tree fire.chasedude wants to die in a aids tree fire.chasedude wants to die in a aids tree fire.chasedude wants to die in a aids tree fire.chasedude wants to die in a aids tree fire.chasedude wants to die in a aids tree fire.chasedude wants to die in a aids tree fire.chasedude wants to die in a aids tree fire.chasedude wants to die in a aids tree fire.chasedude wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-01-2008, 05:29 AM   #55
Dumbass!

I think I see a problem here.

He's ****ed up, at a gay bar, and he thinks two chicks are hitting on him.

Anyone else see the problem?
milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-01-2008, 05:34 AM   #56
Born to Ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
I think I see a problem here.

He's ****ed up, at a gay bar, and he thinks two chicks are hitting on him.

Anyone else see the problem?
A couple Queens looking for a King?
2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-01-2008, 05:38 AM   #57
Dumbass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bikemike View Post

Yep.
milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-01-2008, 05:45 AM   #58
The Stig

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bikemike View Post
I'd hate to be him after he wakes up and reads this thread.
ChiefJustice is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ChiefJustice is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ChiefJustice is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ChiefJustice is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ChiefJustice is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ChiefJustice is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ChiefJustice is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 11-01-2008, 05:55 AM   #59
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

What in the hell!!??
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1aaam.jpg (44.6 KB, 710 views)
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-01-2008, 05:56 AM   #60
Training Camp Hero

haha.. Sounds like one hell of night... Party on my friend, party on!
Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.