Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 08-25-2001, 12:04 PM  
Blind, deceived homer

PPL, Dissent and New Posters

PPL: Planet party line. Marty/Gun "sucks" (not my choice of words), Rams West is COOOOOL, 6-10 under Vermiel is better than 9-7 with Gun, all ex-Chiefs are money-grubbing scum suckers who are overrated anyway, T-Rich ain't good enuff, etc...

Dissent: People who post replies not in conformity to the PPL.

New Posters: People who innocently post their actual opinions rather than subscribe to the PPL and get shouted down by the clique of regulars touting the conventional wisdom.

Oh well, its only football, and most of us deserve each other.

KCJ
Football Paraiah
KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 08-26-2001, 03:18 PM   #91
There was an idea.....

John,

Ordinarily, I would just leave this topic alone and go on to the next, but I felt I should make a point. If this topic had been posted by one of the people you mentioned you had respect for(wax, denise, packfool), it probably would have gotten a minimum of responses. I think it speaks volumes for just how much people enjoy your presence and opinion that they would lambaste you like they have.

Think of it as "tough love".

I have no problems personally with you, but this topic was way out of line for someone with so many people that consider themselves friends.
Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 08-26-2001, 03:25 PM   #92
Say hello to my little friend

"Buh BYE you whining b*tch, it was annoying knowing you."

I know how to solve your problems... LEAVE THIS BB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With friends like that, who needs enemies?
Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-26-2001, 03:29 PM   #93
There was an idea.....

And 1 post later:

HC,

That really wasn't called for........

Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 08-26-2001, 04:24 PM   #94
confused

KCJ,

So do you just sit back there in Fort Bragg, read this stuff and smile when you stir all these guys up? You are the best at stirring things up. By the way some of your points are valid.

ken man

am sending Johnny a paddle for x-mas
TCB is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.TCB is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 08-26-2001, 04:30 PM   #95
Never Regular...

Chaplain, you really need SERIOUS help...

I hope you get some...
TheFly is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.TheFly is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 08-26-2001, 04:33 PM   #96
Cog of Industry

I think KCJ likes to beat a pan every once in a while to see if all the birds will fly up and start squawking.!
It appears that they still do.
Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.
Old 08-26-2001, 06:36 PM   #97
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Looks like I missed a fun one, but no way in hell am I going to read all this crap.

Proctor, just trade in all your Chiefs stuff for Redskins stuff and be done with it. Find a Skins board to call your own. Seems like you'd be much happier, and so would we.

And besides, with the season they're in for, I can't think of any group of fans more in need of a chaplain. Can you do last rites?
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-26-2001, 06:52 PM   #98
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

John: Were you tuned up when you posted this?
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-26-2001, 07:24 PM   #99
Court Jester

What's a PPL. Is that anything like a PSL? And what exactly is the point of this topic?

Last edited by Spott; 08-26-2001 at 07:29 PM..
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-26-2001, 08:09 PM   #100
'Tis my eye!

But I have to tell you that the planet is a joke after what they have pulled this time.
Anyway enough of that, welcome to one of the best Chief boards on the net.

Looks like Prez is pissed he got busted double-posting.

I can't wait till his web hoster notifies him that the flagrant use of the word "pillowbiter" is going to get his site removed!

God, I'm a bastard...
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-26-2001, 08:53 PM   #101
GO CHIEFS!!!!!!

I apologize to everyone if they are offended by me. But it is true. The only way proc can solve his problem with us (instead of bitching about it) is to leave this BB. Am I right? He says he wants to talk Chiefs football, but he really wants to disrespect Chiefs football, I mean, thats fine and all, but he says he's a Chiefs fan, but he disrespects the coaches, in all. I can see a fan of another team doing that (which is fine, also) but NOT a Chiefs fan!

leave, adios, cho'...

CG

once again, sorry everyone, but its old...
Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 08-26-2001, 09:06 PM   #102
That's just f***in' stupid

I'm not apologizing for sh*t. I'm sick of the whining and constant denegration of this team due to it's progressive new approach (which, coincidentally, has proven eimmensely successful). As if that wasn't annoying enough, to come on here and constantly play the martyr- to try some stinking passive-aggressive BS role, then label the regulars here as 'party-liners', well, that just crosses the damn line with me.

To dissent is one thing, but to chastize and label with complete disregard for the reality of the interaction that takes place here is TROLLISH behavior. Trolls are afforded no quarter in my book - so the b*tch can rot on ignore for all I care.
HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-26-2001, 09:10 PM   #103
Mindful Taoist German

PROC,

I think that in the past I have AGREED with you more times than not, and at times suffered a few insults INSISTING I must BE you...

I don't fit in either catagory(not new, and generally disagree with everyone respectfully ) and am just a tad peeved you'd lump me in there...

Brad,

Proc's friend, starting to question if he's getting enough sleep...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-26-2001, 09:23 PM   #104
GO CHIEFS!!!!!!

HC,

I'm not apologizing to proc, but I was apologizing to everyone if they were offended by me telling proc to leave the BB.

But oh well, I take it back...

proc...get the hell out of chiefsplanet.

CG

agrees with HC
Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 08-26-2001, 09:26 PM   #105
MVP

"Like much of the DNC blather, it is insulting to anyone of intelligence. "

Luzap - This is insulting to those of us who are Democrats. To imply that Democrats have no intelligence is ridiculous. Believe it or not, some of us are college graduates and everything... I would put my "intelligence" against yours any day of the week!
splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.