Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 11-11-2006, 12:33 PM  
Giggitty!

Live 24/7 webcam of watering hole in Africa

This is killer shit dudes. Nature in action, if you like wildlife, that is. Animals of all sorts come by and drink, bath or just hang out. Also around dawn or dusk is when the action is most frequent. You can see comets, falling stars at night, listen to the sounds of nature at it's best.

First I will post the link, then a photo from a scene the camera caught

NEW LINK HERE

Last edited by chagrin; 10-24-2007 at 05:02 AM..
chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 11-12-2006, 02:15 AM   #256
Eat/Sleep/Procrastinate/Repeat

Is anyone else experiencing problems with this? It will start buffering about 18 seconds into streaming, and will never complete buffering. Hmph.
Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-12-2006, 02:38 AM   #257
Giggitty!

I experience the same, two days ago, it was non stop, then today it's been a pain in the ass at times. From 10 am or so until 2 pm, EST everything was fine. Maybe it's a techonological thing. After all, it's probably not the best quality cam in the world they got posted there. If you go to the wav lit place, maybe it helps?? I don't know
chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 11-12-2006, 02:38 AM   #258
Giggitty!

I know that it "buffers" alot before playing in WMP
Old 11-12-2006, 08:18 AM   #259
Shaken. Not stirred.

Can't get it to play at all right now.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2006, 08:19 AM   #260
Starter

I get the same error as everyone above.
mylittlepony must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mylittlepony must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mylittlepony must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mylittlepony must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mylittlepony must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mylittlepony must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mylittlepony must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mylittlepony must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mylittlepony must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mylittlepony must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mylittlepony must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 11-12-2006, 08:30 AM   #261
Shaken. Not stirred.

most of the other stations seem to be working though. The bear cam is rather boring as it seems to be snowing now. Spacestation will put ya to sleep. There is the Classic Cartoon channel though.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2006, 09:22 AM   #262
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

What happened to the link last night? I pulled it up in my media player with much better resolution and much bigger screen.
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2006, 10:39 AM   #263
Don't Tease Me

dam, sounds like i missed the animals.

i'll i got to see was the stupid geese.
Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2006, 10:46 AM   #264
Don't Tease Me

oooh, ooooh

grizzly cam!!

http://www.wavelit.com/index.asp?ch=...h=grizzlybears
Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2006, 10:48 AM   #265
Starter

arnt all the Grizzlys asleep now? Dont they hibernate?
mylittlepony must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mylittlepony must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mylittlepony must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mylittlepony must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mylittlepony must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mylittlepony must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mylittlepony must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mylittlepony must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mylittlepony must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mylittlepony must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mylittlepony must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 11-12-2006, 10:51 AM   #266
Don't Tease Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by mylittlepony
arnt all the Grizzlys asleep now? Dont they hibernate?
good point

i saw a bird
Old 11-12-2006, 10:58 AM   #267
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laz
good point

i saw a bird
If you want to see a bear try this.

http://www.zooatlanta.com/animals_panda_cam.htm
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2006, 11:12 AM   #268
EK

Anything interesting since last night?
hypersensitiveZO6 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.hypersensitiveZO6 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 11-12-2006, 11:22 AM   #269
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott free
Sounds like a cool idea, but i get 10 seconds of a thunderstorm then it just stops???
Same here. Any cure?
Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.
Old 11-12-2006, 11:24 AM   #270
Don't Tease Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie
Same here. Any cure?
it was my firewall that cause that

try opening directly with windows media player

open Media player > file > open url > copy/paste > enter

Last edited by Mr. Laz; 11-12-2006 at 11:32 AM..