Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 09-16-2006, 12:21 PM  
MVP

What a great glorious day .......... Im gettin married today !!!

Today my life starts off in a different direction.

Officially at about5 5:30 pm today I will no longer have a single status. Yep thats right, im gettin hitched at 5 o'clock today.

I will be married and ready to start my life in a diiferent direction. This is where you have to step up to be the man that you strive to be.

Unfortuanately I cant say the same for gochiefs he would rather be single and set on his big fat ass.

Im so excited and ready for this commitment and Im glad its almost here.

If I can i'll try to fill you guys in with pictures after the weddin and reception is over.
royr17 has disabled reputation
Old 09-16-2006, 07:36 PM   #76
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoChiefs
This whole situation just makes me cringe.
apparently, so does the sight of a female body.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2006, 07:44 PM   #77
I'll be back.

Females are disgusting creatures.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2006, 07:49 PM   #78
Dumbass!

Quote:
Why am I not surprised that you think this way?
milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2006, 07:58 PM   #79

Quote:
That won't end up in somebody's signature.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2006, 08:34 PM   #80
In Search of a Life

Congrats!
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2006, 08:36 PM   #81
oxymoron

Quote:
They can be, if you lick them the right way.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2006, 08:36 PM   #82
Homer go crazy!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan
Congrats!
Ditto!
greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.
Old 09-16-2006, 08:40 PM   #83
"Think ZOOM!"

HOLY SHI*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW!!!!

Gongrats!!!!

headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.
Old 09-16-2006, 08:59 PM   #84
Starter

Help her around the house and you will spoil her? Hey Hemi, is that from experience?
Yellowbutter72 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Yellowbutter72 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 09-16-2006, 09:24 PM   #85
Pepsi, cheeburger, chip

I cannot believe I read this whole thread. It kinda mezmerized me like a mini soap opra.

I'm wondering 2 questions:

1) Did the boy ever get laid by that slut's friends?

2) He is marrying a female, right? I'm just askin'...
Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.
Old 09-16-2006, 09:27 PM   #86
Hi, I'm Llama

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFire
what part of Russia does she hail from??

congrats on one 'gina for the next 50 years

too young.. he'll trade this one in for a 1986 model in a few years
grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 09-16-2006, 09:37 PM   #87
Supporter

anecdote of tonights post wedding festivities.

ahem...

The autumn wind was a pirate...a thief of hearts and virginity. Wedded bliss in the back yard, Judge Bufford T Justice officiating. Vows exchanged with most of the words spoken back in basically the correct order. The Wedded couple headed for the honeymoon suite, the Bride, in her canvas dress was whisked away by the groom, pulling her briskly in a freshly washed Radio Flyer red wagon.

The couple retired anxiously to the confines of the honeymoon suite at the hotel 6, complete with Hotub and free cable.

Like a hungry lumberjack, the groom firmly throws the new bride, trembling with nervousness of her impending cervical destruction to the well worn bedding as he might chop at an oak with strait beems.

Coitus Interuptus....

a confused groom reaches for the phone, dialing the numbers from the calling card provided for, in case of emergeyncy by his father.....

riiiiing riiiiiiiing "hello, this is Iowanian"
"uhh uhh..hi this is III....I'm having my wedding bliss, and I'm trying to follow your advice about the ATM......I've had her neked in a dog like position for 20 minutes....I've swiped the credit card down her butt crack at least 50 times, and I'm trying to push the brown number button for English or Espanish but its not giving me options for withdrawl or deposit"

"drop by Urban dictionary dot com, III...it might have a picture, good luck, congrats"

Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2006, 09:51 PM   #88
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian

ahem...

The autumn wind was a pirate...a thief of hearts and virginity. Wedded bliss in the back yard, Judge Bufford T Justice officiating. Vows exchanged with most of the words spoken back in basically the correct order. The Wedded couple headed for the honeymoon suite, the Bride, in her canvas dress was whisked away by the groom, pulling her briskly in a freshly washed Radio Flyer red wagon.

The couple retired anxiously to the confines of the honeymoon suite at the hotel 6, complete with Hotub and free cable.

Like a hungry lumberjack, the groom firmly throws the new bride, trembling with nervousness of her impending cervical destruction to the well worn bedding as he might chop at an oak with strait beems.

Coitus Interuptus....

a confused groom reaches for the phone, dialing the numbers from the calling card provided for, in case of emergeyncy by his father.....

"uhh uhh..hi this is III....I'm having my wedding bliss, and I'm trying to follow your advice about the ATM......I've had her neked in a dog like position for 20 minutes....I've swiped the credit card down her butt crack at least 50 times, and I'm trying to push the brown number button for English or Espanish but its not giving me options for withdrawl or deposit"

"drop by Urban dictionary dot com, III...it might have a picture, good luck, congrats"

Oh shit, yur killing me man, stop it.
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-16-2006, 09:53 PM   #89
Hi, I'm Llama

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROYC75
Oh shit, yur killing me man, stop it.
sez the proud papa
grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 09-16-2006, 09:58 PM   #90
On Hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian

ahem...

Coitus Interuptus....

This one just reminded me of the old joke about the blushing bride and groom from North Carolina...

mmaddog
Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.