Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

View Poll Results: Who is your Favorite "Superfan"?
Arrowman 23 18.40%
First Down Elvis 52 41.60%
X Factor 8 6.40%
Weirdwolf 40 32.00%
Red Xtreme 2 1.60%
Voters: 125. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-20-2005, 01:39 AM  
Homer go crazy!!!

Who's your favorite KC Superfan?

You see them on TV, in person and cheering the loudest, not to mention their charity involvement. Now here's your chance to vote for your favorite "Superfan"

http://www.kcsuperfans.com/

Last edited by greg63; 10-20-2005 at 02:14 AM..
greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.
Old 10-20-2005, 07:20 AM   #16
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief
No, he's not a super fan. Have you ever met the dude? These guys spend their time going to Childrens Mercy hospital, charity events being around kids. I don't think I've ever seen the dude when he wasn't drunk. Not that Lynn, Stevieray etc are angels or don't get drunk theirselfs but they do present theirselfs in a positive fashion when they are in public.

The anti-belly boy
Disclaimer.............I have met all the Superfans in social gatherings several times. Had lengthy conversations with all of them. I have only saw belly boy at Chief games so maybe I'm being harsh on the dude.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2005, 07:27 AM   #17
Veteran

I've got to go with First Down Elvis! I was lucky enough to meet him at the Eagle game. Great guy.

P.S. Phobia and Nzoner...thanks again for sharing your tail gate with us.
chief52 is not part of the Right 53.chief52 is not part of the Right 53.chief52 is not part of the Right 53.chief52 is not part of the Right 53.chief52 is not part of the Right 53.chief52 is not part of the Right 53.chief52 is not part of the Right 53.chief52 is not part of the Right 53.chief52 is not part of the Right 53.chief52 is not part of the Right 53.chief52 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 10-20-2005, 07:34 AM   #18
Live free or die hard

When Wierdwolf could do the Billy Idol lip it will be a tie, till then it's FDE.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2005, 07:49 AM   #19
Phobia

Damn. I didn't know Red Extreme had no votes or I'd have dropped him one. Dude has a 16" Arrowhead tat on his back and an arrowhead tat on the back of his head. That's hardcore. I'm slightly biased as I presume most of this board is towards FDE. He got my vote though I really like Arrowman's costume and WW's schtick.
Old 10-20-2005, 07:51 AM   #20
For The Glory Of The City

Onion head man.

Duh.

|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2005, 07:53 AM   #21
Phobia

FWIW, FDE's costume(s) is 100% homemade. His wife Rana does a killer job on them. I've no idea how much time she puts into each one, but they are impressive.

Also FWIW, we'll have a FDE original painting of Joe Delaney up for auction on the board this week. He's an all around talented guy.
Old 10-20-2005, 08:00 AM   #22
Indian Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
Damn. I didn't know Red Extreme had no votes or I'd have dropped him one. Dude has a 16" Arrowhead tat on his back and an arrowhead tat on the back of his head. That's hardcore. I'm slightly biased as I presume most of this board is towards FDE. He got my vote though I really like Arrowman's costume and WW's schtick.
Seems Arrowman has been around the longest.

PhilFree
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 10-20-2005, 08:18 AM   #23
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
Dude has a 16" Arrowhead tat on his back and an arrowhead tat on the back of his head. That's hardcore.
Did you tell him about www.nepachiefs.com, bro?
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2005, 09:32 AM   #24
Starter

It should never come down to who is a better Superfan, cause we are a team and no one is any better than the other. Arguements could be made all day long on this topic, but the simple fact is that we all work together to move mountains in our communities!!! Each Superfan is a better fan in some aspect but that is not what it's about. With all our positive attributes coming together as 1, that is the ultimate SUPERFAN. There is no I in team and that is what this group is totally all about.
xfactor would the whole thing.xfactor would the whole thing.xfactor would the whole thing.xfactor would the whole thing.xfactor would the whole thing.xfactor would the whole thing.xfactor would the whole thing.xfactor would the whole thing.xfactor would the whole thing.xfactor would the whole thing.xfactor would the whole thing.
Old 10-20-2005, 09:55 AM   #25
Phobia

That's nice, X. I'm getting all weepy.

But, the question was "Who is YOUR favorite?"
Old 10-20-2005, 10:08 AM   #26
Red, White & Blue for the U.S.

They are all overrated!

KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-20-2005, 10:15 AM   #27
Run Chiefs fans, run!!

Thats a tough choice between Arrowman and First Down Elvis.
Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 10-20-2005, 10:22 AM   #28
The only constant is change

I get a heck of a grin out of all of them. Stevie Ray gets my vote though, I have more info on him. He likes old cars, that is good.
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2005, 11:41 AM   #29
Flop = Man of Steel!!

yo X,

the idea of combining the superfans into one group was brilliant...

all of you guys deserve our admiration for your efforts to bring a little bit of chiefs football, some fun and a whole lot of enthuiasm to people of all ages...

i'm particularly imressed by the work that you do with the elderly and with schoolchildren...

i, for one, am damned proud of all of you...

but, while no one suprefan is "better" than the others, stevie ray is da man!!
go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2005, 11:55 AM   #30
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by go bo
but, while no one suprefan is "better" than the others, stevie ray is da man!!
You homer.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.