Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 09-16-2005, 07:25 PM  
In Search of a Life

Last edited by ENDelt260; 08-14-2023 at 11:23 AM..
ENDelt260 has disabled reputation
Old 09-17-2005, 03:22 AM   #121
MVP

Goodbye Blue Sky.
Miles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-17-2005, 03:22 AM   #122
Kara G!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles
Nah late night food.
hehehe I know... I was making a funny, or at least trying to. hahaha
KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 09-17-2005, 03:26 AM   #123
v^V^v^V^v^V^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENDelt260
Pay attention... 1.5 Sheezus, does your mother hold your hand on the walk to kindergarten, too?
OH MY GOD, HE'S GETTING BELLIGERENT!
Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-17-2005, 03:27 AM   #124
v^V^v^V^v^V^

NO, WORSE... DISIGERENT!
Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-17-2005, 03:27 AM   #125

Quote:
Originally Posted by kchiefsqt
hahaha. scartch my last comment. Cocky ass! Third strike.. you're out. (heheh nothing but love here T)
Hehe.. oh you know I'm teasing. As long as you don't kick my "cocky" ass at bowling.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2005, 03:29 AM   #126
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13
Hehe.. oh you know I'm teasing. As long as you don't kick my ass at bowling.
I'm in a box...and I ain't gonna eat.
FloridaChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.FloridaChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 09-17-2005, 03:31 AM   #127
Kara G!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13
Hehe.. oh you know I'm teasing. As long as you don't kick my "cocky" ass at bowling.
that'll come soon enough. I'm gonna jump in the showaa to try to sober up a tad bit. I'll call you in a while. goodnight everyoneeeeeeee.
KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 09-17-2005, 03:31 AM   #128
MVP

You reached for the secret too soon, you cried for the moon
Miles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-17-2005, 03:32 AM   #129
MVP

Quote:
that'll come soon enough. I'm gonna jump in the showaa to try to sober up a tad bit. I'll call you in a while. goodnight everyoneeeeeeee.
Weak.
Old 09-17-2005, 03:35 AM   #130

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaChief
Or I'm in a box, and I am gonna eat.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2005, 03:36 AM   #131
Kara G!

Quote:
Weak.
what?
Old 09-17-2005, 03:36 AM   #132
Banned

Quote:
You reached for the secret too soon, you cried for the moon
Well you wore out your welcome with random precision,
Rode on the steel breeze...
FloridaChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.FloridaChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 09-17-2005, 03:38 AM   #133
MVP

Quote:
what?
So your not going to sleep then.
Old 09-17-2005, 03:41 AM   #134
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaChief
Well you wore out your welcome with random precision,
Rode on the steel breeze...
Come on you raver, you seer of visions, come on you painter,
you piper, you prisoner, and shine
Old 09-17-2005, 03:41 AM   #135
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
And why would anyone want to stop drinkin.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.