Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 04-19-2005, 06:55 PM  
In Search of a Life

Last edited by ENDelt260; 08-15-2023 at 12:04 AM..
ENDelt260 has disabled reputation
Old 05-18-2005, 03:17 PM   #31
mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian
Build those steps with extra strenth
reinforce between great lengths.
The steps will creek and strain with tons of weight
As Delt opens up the trailer gate.
His date sees hot-ub but forced to stop
Must catch her breath to make the top.

He's known a fan of all things blubber
the Ladith man, no fear of flubber

Those 2x12's you'd better double
else this deck, end up in rubble.
Gotta go spread some rep around......
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2005, 03:48 PM   #32
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian
Build those steps with extra strenth
reinforce between great lengths.
The steps will creek and strain with tons of weight
As Delt opens up the trailer gate.
His date sees hot-ub but forced to stop
Must catch her breath to make the top.

He's known a fan of all things blubber
the Ladith man, no fear of flubber

Those 2x12's you'd better double
else this deck, end up in rubble.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2005, 08:20 PM   #33
mod-ish

Nice grill! Too bad that the reflection from that chrome grill is going to burn down the condo in that desert sun!
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2005, 08:43 PM   #34
BAMF

So what is the subfloor made of? I can't tell from the pics. How are you going to make it shed water?
jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 05-18-2005, 11:22 PM   #35
Will KC ever be better?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENDelt260
Some new pics.

First up, my grill is bigger than yours!

Uhm, no, it's not. In fact, I think I my grill is the biggest Grill on the Planet.

rel="Lightbox"?attachmentid=41708&stc=1" border="0" alt="" class="tcattdimgresizer" onload="NcodeImageResizer.createOn(this);" />
PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 05-19-2005, 12:47 AM   #36
Supporter

Wow!!! I've heard of churches expecting a lot from a pastor but this is ridiculous! Most churches feed their pastor but your church expects you to feed the whole congregation!!! The guys in the congregation have to worry about feeding their family but you .....
Manila-Chief is not part of the Right 53.Manila-Chief is not part of the Right 53.Manila-Chief is not part of the Right 53.Manila-Chief is not part of the Right 53.Manila-Chief is not part of the Right 53.Manila-Chief is not part of the Right 53.Manila-Chief is not part of the Right 53.Manila-Chief is not part of the Right 53.Manila-Chief is not part of the Right 53.Manila-Chief is not part of the Right 53.Manila-Chief is not part of the Right 53.
Old 05-19-2005, 02:13 AM   #37
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspchief
So what is the subfloor made of? I can't tell from the pics. How are you going to make it shed water?
Don't ask. If I ever meet the architect, I'll crack him in the mouth. This is horribly designed. You don't even want to know. You'd be horrified.
Old 05-19-2005, 07:57 AM   #38
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by PastorMikH
Uhm, no, it's not. In fact, I think I my grill is the biggest Grill on the Planet.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attac...id=41708&stc=1
Holy Batman! The King of grills has arrived. All Hail the Grillmaster!
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2005, 08:04 AM   #39
Supporter

It will take a deuce and a quarter to pull that grill around.
Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.
Old 05-19-2005, 09:10 AM   #40
The Dude Abides

Quote:
Originally Posted by PastorMikH

rel="Lightbox"?attachmentid=41708&stc=1" border="0" alt="" class="tcattdimgresizer" onload="NcodeImageResizer.createOn(this);" />
Biggest "grill" on the Planet, Pastor?

A bit of humility may be in order...
Mr. Kotter has disabled reputation
Old 05-19-2005, 09:24 AM   #41
Red, White & Blue for the U.S.

How much longer will Phil be out there?
KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-19-2005, 09:39 AM   #42

Quote:
Til he's done.
Yeah, that helps nimrod! He will probably be gone but I will be there on May 31st for four days
KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-19-2005, 10:00 AM   #43
MER

Quote:
I can't say I can really think of any off the top of my head.

There's not really a lot of good spots out there. That table's usually filthy. The walls aren't smooth, I'd imagine they'd be quite uncomfortable to lean against. Even if the boards were new and perfect, they'd still be hard and uncomfortable. As it is, they're in quite the state of disrepair. No one would consider laying down on them.

Now, the hot tub on the other hand...
I'm so bummed over your lack of imagination.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2005, 10:05 AM   #44
Pissed off now Joboo

Quote:
His goal is to be gone by then... but, we'll see if that happens.
Pink would like a couple of days notice before he heads home....
so she can...ummm.... clean up. Yea...that's the ticket.
Scaga is not part of the Right 53.Scaga is not part of the Right 53.Scaga is not part of the Right 53.Scaga is not part of the Right 53.Scaga is not part of the Right 53.Scaga is not part of the Right 53.Scaga is not part of the Right 53.Scaga is not part of the Right 53.Scaga is not part of the Right 53.Scaga is not part of the Right 53.Scaga is not part of the Right 53.
Old 05-19-2005, 10:05 AM   #45

Quote:
His goal is to be gone by then... but, we'll see if that happens.
It won't as long as he continues to post on the planet when he should be working on your deck!