Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-19-2005, 06:55 PM  
In Search of a Life

Last edited by ENDelt260; 08-15-2023 at 12:04 AM..
ENDelt260 has disabled reputation
Old 05-17-2005, 10:54 PM   #16
Fall down 7 times, get up 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENDelt260
Hey, that's Phil's problem. Well, unless he has a stroke before he finishes. That would suck.
Do you have a CPR merit badge?

It would be a shame to stand over his dying body and tell him that you would save him, but legally you are no longer an Eagle Scout and allowed to do so.
KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.
Old 05-17-2005, 11:43 PM   #17
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCWolfman
Do you have a CPR merit badge?

It would be a shame to stand over his dying body and tell him that you would save him, but legally you are no longer an Eagle Scout and allowed to do so.
unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-18-2005, 07:47 AM   #18
Live free or die hard

I want to see the pic of Endo sitting back in the shade drinking a brew while Phil is hauling 4x4s and fighting off heat stroke.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2005, 08:01 AM   #19
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter
I want to see the pic of Endo sitting back in the shade drinking a brew while Phil is hauling 4x4s and fighting off heat stroke.
Heh - not gonna happen. I've erected a shade over the entire deck and yesterday installed misters. Those misters make a lot of difference.
Old 05-18-2005, 08:21 AM   #20
Supporter

Is there any cold beer being consumed during this project? We also need an update on the neighbor girl.
Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.
Old 05-18-2005, 11:21 AM   #21
a haw haw haw

Quote:
It seems like every time one of us leaves the house he comes back with more beer. There must be five or six different varieties of beer in my fridge right now.
I've read this over a few times now and I just don't see the problem.
Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2005, 11:40 AM   #22
a haw haw haw

Quote:
Who said there was a problem?
Your it seems like everytime... had a bit of a whine to it,but then again I'm just jealous so pay me no mind.
Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2005, 12:39 PM   #23
a haw haw haw

Quote:
A bit of whine? You must be applying someone else's tone of voice to my words. C'mon, man. I love beer.

I usually don't mix as many in a night as I have been, though. I'm more of a drink one beer all night kind of guy. But, on Monday, IIRC, I started w/ Sam Adams Summer Ale, then had Sam Adams Double Bock, then Nimbus Old Monkeyshine, and finally Alaskan Amber. Last night I started w/ the Summer Ale again.. at some point had an Alaskan, then went back to Summer Ale. Some Maudite and Hidden River Black & Tan got tossed in there. Then more Summer Ale & Alaskan. I must've finished off the Summer Ale and Alaskan, because I ended the night with Bass.

I don't even know what all is still in the fridge. I know there's a twelver of Bass and a twelver of Sam Adams. There's still some Hidden River Black & Tan. There's a bottle of something I don't remember the name of that Phil picked up at the liquor store on Monday. There may still be some other stuff.

My fridge is a happy place.
Damn,I caught a buzz just reading that.
Old 05-18-2005, 01:09 PM   #24
When a nightmare becomes real

Whenever I mix and match beers, I get the farts.
Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 05-18-2005, 01:49 PM   #25
sorta mod-ish

Damn! I had to triple take the thread title. This thread is one letter away from being a real nightmare!

And how did I know this discussion would spiral into beer consumption and the neighbor girl? Saul telling us he farts when he has a variety of beers was a curveball, though.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2005, 02:06 PM   #26
King Shit of **** Mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saulbadguy
Breathing has the same effect on Bob Dole.
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2005, 02:42 PM   #27
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saulbadguy
I think you accidently mispelled "queef"
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2005, 02:46 PM   #28
Phobia

Shit. I have to pull up some subfloor and do some joist repair. That's gonna set me back a day.
Old 05-18-2005, 02:58 PM   #29
Flop = Man of Steel!!

this thread is worthless without pics...
go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2005, 03:03 PM   #30
Supporter

Build those steps with extra strenth
reinforce between great lengths.
The steps will creek and strain with tons of weight
As Delt opens up the trailer gate.
His date sees hot-ub but forced to stop
Must catch her breath to make the top.

He's known a fan of all things blubber
the Ladith man, no fear of flubber

Those 2x12's you'd better double
else this deck, end up in rubble.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.