Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 01-30-2005, 09:16 PM  
Cross with me

The Official 24 Bet Pictures Thread

Alright, we all know that the rules of the bet created by Phil state one pic at the end of each month. As of whatever time it says at the top left corner of this post, this is the place goatcheese and slayer are to post those pictures.
Slayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 01-31-2005, 09:46 PM   #121
Flop = Man of Steel!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gochiefs
That's too bad. We weren't in this to earn anything. It was a competition, nothing else, nothing more.

We abided by the rules and it is now over.
no, not quite...

iirc, the bet was for a year...

anything less would void the whole bet, so no naming rights would accrue...

that's what wti should rule, impo...
go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-31-2005, 09:47 PM   #122
The Lurkiest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
I don't know about WTI, but I'm having trouble with this whole plea bargain thing....

A month long beard is no sacrifice at all. Certainly not enough of a sacrifice to "earn" name changing rights. Name changing rights are a valuable commodity here at the Planet. Growing a beard for one month doesn't earn somebody name chaning rights for one day, much less an entire month. This contest must go longer than a month. It was a year long contest and you both pissed all over your shoes at the starting line.

How very disappointing. I'll await an official ruling from WTI, but I think you both lose your naming rights forever for this horrible display in judgment. WTF were you both thinking?
I kind of agree. Allowing them to plea bargain out of it robs the rest of the Planet of the enjoyment of knowing that one of them at least is running around looking like a Wookie.
Yosef_Malkovitch has disabled reputation
Old 01-31-2005, 09:48 PM   #123
Flop = Man of Steel!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yosef_Malkovitch
I kind of agree. Allowing them to plea bargain out of it robs the rest of the Planet of the enjoyment of knowing that one of them at least is running around looking like a Wookie.
i couldn't have said it better myself...
go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-31-2005, 09:50 PM   #124
Phobia

Quote:
Yeah, this contest had potential to be an alltime ChiefsPlanet classic - instead, it's an all-time disappointment. WTF?
Old 01-31-2005, 09:51 PM   #125
Supporter

Quote:
Goodbye.
The Posedown in the preliminary round between Slayer and Gochiefs has been unexpeptional. They're really going to have to bring the heat to have a chance at advancing to the semis, but with this many men in speedos, gochiefs is almost guaranteed to at least get a semi
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gochiefsslayerposedown.jpg (36.9 KB, 177 views)
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-31-2005, 09:53 PM   #126
Born to Ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by go bo
no, not quite...

Thats what I remembered too. The bet should be null and void.

Man those were some pathetic whiskers on those boys.
2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-31-2005, 09:57 PM   #127
I'll be back.

Quote:
no, not quite...

Nope, sorry. The rules clearly said that it was possible for the competition to end before one year.

And Slayer forfeited. There was no rule against that, nor was there a rule against offering him a plea bargain.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-31-2005, 09:57 PM   #128
I'll be back.

Quote:
Boo hoo. We got the better of you ****ers for once. Deal with it.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-31-2005, 09:59 PM   #129
Flop = Man of Steel!!

Quote:
Nope, sorry. The rules clearly said that it was possible for the competition to end before one year.

And Slayer forfeited. There was no rule against that, nor was there a rule against offering him a plea bargain.
link?
Old 01-31-2005, 10:00 PM   #130
I'll be back.

Quote:
link?
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...3&postcount=42

There are two concessions made for the contest meeting an untimely end.
Old 01-31-2005, 10:02 PM   #131
Cross with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
I don't know about WTI, but I'm having trouble with this whole plea bargain thing....

A month long beard is no sacrifice at all. Certainly not enough of a sacrifice to "earn" name changing rights. Name changing rights are a valuable commodity here at the Planet. Growing a beard for one month doesn't earn somebody name chaning rights for one day, much less an entire month. This contest must go longer than a month. It was a year long contest and you both pissed all over your shoes at the starting line.

How very disappointing. I'll await an official ruling from WTI, but I think you both lose your naming rights forever for this horrible display in judgment. WTF were you both thinking?
Hmm, you really think so? Then I guess goatcheese loses because if you read back in this thread, he stated that he shaved his whereas I said I was waiting until the morning--and I did wait until morning.
Slayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 01-31-2005, 10:03 PM   #132
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayer Diablo
Hmm, you really think so? Then I guess goatcheese loses because if you read back in this thread, he stated that he shaved his whereas I said I was waiting until the morning--and I did wait until morning.
You forfeited before that, though. That officially ended the competition.
Old 01-31-2005, 10:05 PM   #133
Cross with me

Quote:
You forfeited before that, though. That officially ended the competition.
According to Phobia's third-person-perspective, that didn't count because you did the plea bargin thing...but I guess WTI has the final say in that.
Old 01-31-2005, 10:06 PM   #134
Cross with me

Quote:
Hey, you're the one who created the bet and forced Slayer into it....
What? You were the first one to say that Phobia didn't force me to do anything...pick one side or the other, Senator Kerry.
Old 01-31-2005, 10:07 PM   #135
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayer Diablo
- yeah - this event is just starting to get interesting.

We're gonna need a note from your family doctor certifying that you haven't shaved, Slayer.

gochiefs, you better get to growing again. You need to catch Slayer by the February picture submission.