Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 01-08-2005, 09:34 PM  
Blind, deceived homer

If Marty Chokes...

...I will post 100x, "Dick Vermiel is better than Marty..."

KCJ
Stretching his fingers for the big typing event
KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-08-2005, 11:38 PM   #31
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJohnny
You are a queer pathetic type to call me out as an OIF vet with 150 combat patrols. You have the PAIR to go to Iraq and face down the terrorists? DO IT. Until then, and stop calling me out. As far as NFL football, I SHOWED UP. as far as defending your country, YOU groew a PAIR and YOU show up.
sweet...classic johhny...so much for taking your lumps, huh?
the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-08-2005, 11:41 PM   #32
World's finest morphius

Quote:
You are a queer pathetic type to call me out as an OIF vet with 150 combat patrols. You have the PAIR to go to Iraq and face down the terrorists? DO IT. Until then, and stop calling me out. As far as NFL football, I SHOWED UP. as far as defending your country, YOU groew a PAIR and YOU show up.
KCJ - he is drinking a little and not acting quit himself, relax a little bit. You know you are going to take a little ribbing for this, its a given and in the grand scheme of things means nothing.
morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-08-2005, 11:41 PM   #33
Blind, deceived homer

Quote:
Originally Posted by the Talking Can
sweet...classic johhny...so much for taking your lumps, huh?
I can take my lumps as an NFL prognosticator. Can you or KCTitus take yours as citizens? My balls are stamped in Bronze as in Bronze STar medal. Next time one of you internet cowboys wants to call a soldier out on "balls" better look up "Bronze Star Medal."

Wake the %$#@ up, and discern the times we live in.
KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-08-2005, 11:42 PM   #34
Be Kind To Your Pets

Quote:
I can take my lumps as an NFL prognosticator. Can you or KCTitus take yours as citizens? My balls are stamped in Bronze as in Bronze STar medal. Next time one of you internet cowboys wants to call a soldier out on "balls" better look up "Bronze Star Medal."

Woah...lighten up Francis!
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-08-2005, 11:44 PM   #35
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Hey, whose tax dollars supported your little trip? You work for me, and don't you forget it.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2005, 11:44 PM   #36
Blind, deceived homer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish
Woah...lighten up Francis!
This ain't no movie, fool.
Old 01-08-2005, 11:44 PM   #37
Phobia

Quote:
OMG - excellent.

Jesus, Johnny - are you really that insecure with any of your other accomplishments that you have to drop your veteran status EVERY time you are challenged on anything?

From this moment forward, I'm going to offer up "Combat Veteran" to every challenge issued to me on this board.

Combat Veteran - FEAR ME!!!!!
Old 01-08-2005, 11:45 PM   #38
Blind, deceived homer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man
Hey, whose tax dollars supported your little trip? You work for me, and don't you forget it.
Hahahahahahahahaha You WISH you were worthy! You can't clean Jessica Lynch's E-Tool!!!!!
Old 01-08-2005, 11:46 PM   #39
'Tis my eye!

Quote:

Here we go again.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-08-2005, 11:47 PM   #40
Blind, deceived homer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
OMG - excellent.

Jesus, Johnny - are you really that insecure with any of your other accomplishments that you have to drop your veteran status EVERY time you are challenged on anything?

From this moment forward, I'm going to offer up "Combat Veteran" to every challenge issued to me on this board.

Combat Veteran - FEAR ME!!!!!
Put the %$#@!&* body armor on, do your year in Iraq and then come talk to me. Until then, blah blah blah your way to irrelevence!
Old 01-08-2005, 11:47 PM   #41
Supporter

Quote:

yeah, we've heard it all before....being in the military doesn't excuse you being a psychotic asshole on this board, and its clear you really didn't come here to take your lumps...you came here to beat your chest like you always do....that's ok, no one expected anything less from poor old misunderstood Johhny....

and pretending this thread about marty has something to do with the War on Terror is not just sad, but borderline insane....you are a tough guy, good for you...but you have the emotional maturity of a 3 year old
the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-08-2005, 11:48 PM   #42
Phobia

Quote:

Take the bronze star off your forehead and click for help.
Old 01-08-2005, 11:48 PM   #43
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Hahahahahahahahaha You WISH you were worthy! You can't clean Jessica Lynch's E-Tool!!!!!

This whole "war" is being filmed in the California desert. Your secret is out.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-08-2005, 11:49 PM   #44
Supporter

Johhny, like Marty, simply can't be anything other than what he is....let this thread be a reminder
Old 01-08-2005, 11:49 PM   #45
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
Take the bronze star off your forehead and click for help.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.