Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 04-19-2005, 06:55 PM  
In Search of a Life

Last edited by ENDelt260; 08-15-2023 at 12:04 AM..
ENDelt260 has disabled reputation
Old 06-07-2005, 12:17 PM   #196
Feloniously Restrained

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENDelt260
Oh...there they are.
Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.
Old 06-07-2005, 01:43 PM   #197
Kansas City Chiefs Football

I can't believe that I just went through this entire thread looking at the deck transform, but I couldn't stop. Good job! I used to live in the desert and that deck will be sweet to hang out on at night and grill.
yeti has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.yeti has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.yeti has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.yeti has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.yeti has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.yeti has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.yeti has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.yeti has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.yeti has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.yeti has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.yeti has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 06-08-2005, 08:44 AM   #198
mini-me

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy
um

That's the greatest book ever.
true.
pink has disabled reputation
Old 06-08-2005, 08:55 AM   #199
Swiss Family GRobinson

When are you going to start posting glamour shots of you on the deck. You know..you with your fist under your chin looking up. Maybe a nice shot of you in a kimona?
Brando would the whole thing.Brando would the whole thing.Brando would the whole thing.Brando would the whole thing.Brando would the whole thing.Brando would the whole thing.Brando would the whole thing.Brando would the whole thing.Brando would the whole thing.Brando would the whole thing.Brando would the whole thing.
Old 05-31-2006, 01:47 PM   #200
Starter

This thread is awesome. I just finished a small addition for Brando's girlfriend that turned out well. Maybe I'll post pictures one day.
Monkeylook4food is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Monkeylook4food is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 06-02-2006, 12:44 AM   #201
The Dude Abides

If I bump this, will it land in the Lounge?
Mr. Kotter has disabled reputation
Old 06-02-2006, 06:54 PM   #202
Bazinga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeylook4food
This thread is awesome. I just finished a small addition for Brando's girlfriend that turned out well. Maybe I'll post pictures one day.
More importantly did you lose any vehicles this time?
Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 06-02-2006, 11:02 PM   #203
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinger
More importantly did you lose any vehicles this time?
I just bought a Toyota mini-van. Does that count for anything?
Monkeylook4food is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Monkeylook4food is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 07-08-2006, 12:54 PM   #204
mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeylook4food
I just bought a Toyota mini-van. Does that count for anything?
It just means you've officially lost 3/4ths of your testosterone.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.