Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

View Poll Results: Do you get head on a regular basis?
Everytime my wife/gf/random person engage in coitus, I receive oral pleasure. 72 59.50%
My wife/gf/random person is allergic to skin in the genital region so I never receive oral pleasure. 3 2.48%
I only receive oral pleasure on special occasions. 28 23.14%
I only receive oral pleasure when I pay a hooker aka the billay option 4 3.31%
I am Clay and never get laid so this pole is irrelevant. 14 11.57%
Voters: 121. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-19-2014, 11:09 AM  
Banned

Oral Sex Frequency

So I've seen many of you guys bitch about not getting blow jobs frequently.

How often do you get them? Or in katipan's/luv's/billay's case, how often do you give them?

Oral is part of foreplay for my wife and I so I get head just about every time before we ****. U jelly?
KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 12-19-2014, 01:30 PM   #91
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
Right. Because I'm sure I enthrall this fora with tales of how much of a mancrush I have on Christopher Nolan and how exciting the life of a high school sports announcer is.

defeatist attitude is defeatist.

Be proud of your geekdom. Some chicks think that is attractive. Women have repeatedly told me my passion about geeky stuff is attractive (finance, F1 racing, etc).
KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 12-19-2014, 01:31 PM   #92
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
I wish.
I can pretty much guarantee that won't happen. pron is the devil / 'disgusting'

I'm defeated. i fought the good fight for years. Just don't care anymore lol.
too ****ing tired 1/2 the time anyway. so I've got that going for me.

You sound like Discuss now.
Old 12-19-2014, 01:31 PM   #93
It Goes On

Quote:
I wish.

Dude...

Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 12-19-2014, 01:32 PM   #94
Resident Glue Sniffer

girls like confidence. you don't have to be confident in some crazy-awesome abilities like being a fighter pilot. whatever you do/enjoy and are confident about, go with that.

whatever 'it' is you have, be confident with it and run with it.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 01:32 PM   #95
Supporter

Quote:
unfortunately, the same applies in my situation.
Well do MTG#10 a solid and give her some pointers.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2014, 01:33 PM   #96
MER

Well no. If you're not excited about being a high school sports announcer, then no, I don't want to hear about it.

But if you love it. If you love the kids, the atmosphere, the booth. If it's the tradition, or the smells, or the sounds that keep drawing you back. If it mattered to you in any way, I would.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 01:34 PM   #97
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
I'm starting to wonder
Try the..well your sister and her friend like it option...hmmmmmmmmmm

and just leave it there..it works.....however once is starts happening on a regular basis u will probably want it from the sis and other hotties. lolz
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2014, 01:37 PM   #98
FINALLY! The wait is over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
Well no. If you're not excited about being a high school sports announcer, then no, I don't want to hear about it.

But if you love it. If you love the kids, the atmosphere, the booth. If it's the tradition, or the smells, or the sounds that keep drawing you back. If it mattered to you in any way, I would.
If that doesn't wake him up nothing will. I'm about to change his name to Discuss in KC.

Edit: not really, for those who throw fits over that sort of thing.
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2014, 01:37 PM   #99
Resident Glue Sniffer

I should probably also make sure my wife knows that Two Girls 1 Cup is not the Shawshank Redemption or Godfather of pron.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2014, 01:37 PM   #100
Caralho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
Right. Because I'm sure I enthrall this fora with tales of how much of a mancrush I have on Christopher Nolan and how exciting the life of a high school sports announcer is.

Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2014, 01:44 PM   #101
MVP

Quote:
I wish.

Haha! Dude.
My Wife thinks Pron is stupid. In fact, at 48 years of age she has "Claimed" to never even seen pron. The way she screws I call BS.

On a side note Dayze. Have you ever just tried walking around naked doing the PeniCopter move. Woman can't resist the Penicopter. Tip...add sound effects
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2014, 01:48 PM   #102
11-5, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorter View Post
You fox-eared asshole.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2014, 01:51 PM   #103
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC native View Post
This guy gets it.

If your wife/gf/significant other isn't giving up the oral sex then you ****ed up.

This is true.
ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 12-19-2014, 01:53 PM   #104
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post

I would imagine that it smells a lot like teen spirit.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2014, 01:54 PM   #105
MER

My kids sing a song that references Kurt Cobain and have no idea who Nirvana is.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.