Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum

Old 03-02-2020, 04:33 PM  
In Search of a Life

Matt Miller Post-Combine 3 round mock

Chiefs picks:

32. Jeff Gladney, CB, TCU
63. Chase Claypool, WR/TE, Notre Dame
96. Cam Akers, RB, FSU

Last edited by staylor26; 03-02-2020 at 05:18 PM..
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2020, 05:09 PM   #2
Most Valuable Villain

Outside of the RB in the 3rd.....I’m all ****ing for it.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2020, 05:15 PM   #3
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Man, if Akers were to fall that far, it would be REALLY hard to pass him up.

You’re talking about a guy that’s arguably the most talented RB in a great class.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2020, 05:32 PM   #4
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post

You’re talking about a guy that’s arguably the most talented RB in a great class.
I’d still rather grab a LB there if we can.

All depends on which LBs are there obviously.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2020, 05:48 PM   #5
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I’d still rather grab a LB there if we can.

All depends on which LBs are there obviously.
Agreed. In Miller’s scenario Logan Wilson is available. I’d take him over Akers, but I don’t see him being available at the end of the 3rd.
Old 03-02-2020, 05:54 PM   #6
Andy Reid Supporter

I would love that. Also think people are freaking out too much about the OL. Erving, Wylie and to a lesser extent (but still bad) LDT were the main problems.

Reiter isn’t great, but he’s okay. Our OL immediately looked better when Wiz and Rankin started.

Get Wiz back, draft a good prospect in the 4th and go after another Rankin trade from a stupid team.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2020, 06:02 PM   #7
Supporter

Quote:

I'd take Akers in the 3rd in a heartbeat.

Damien Williams has been awesome when healthy but that's the thing: His health. The guy has 1,100 or so yards in SIX NFL seasons and he can't stay healthy for 8 games, let alone, (ugh), 17.

Akers speed and vision would add yet another dimension to this offense.

Last edited by DaneMcCloud; 03-02-2020 at 08:25 PM.. Reason: misspelled yards
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2020, 09:40 PM   #8
The Boom Boom Room

I'd take that in an instant
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2020, 10:25 PM   #9
Starter

I want to get Claypool the most out of all those picks. I'm no expert but watching him play he looks like what Kelvin Benjamin should have been and I think he'll be the next receiver off the board after Jeudy and Ruggs. I'd be all about flipping Sammy for a 4th then taking Claypool at 32, a falling CB with our second, and Akers with the third if he's still there
CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 03-03-2020, 09:51 AM   #10
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Agreed. In Miller’s scenario Logan Wilson is available. I’d take him over Akers, but I don’t see him being available at the end of the 3rd.
Wilson in the 3rd and then McFarland in the 4th.
Old 03-04-2020, 01:31 PM   #11
Andy Reid Supporter

Jeff Gladney’s 3 cone kinda worries me. 7.26 is terrible for a corner.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2020, 01:55 PM   #12
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Jeff Gladney’s 3 cone kinda worries me. 7.26 is terrible for a corner.
He was running it on a torn meniscus that he’s about to have surgery on. His quickness looked more than adequate on tape. Not the least bit concerned.
Old 03-05-2020, 10:24 PM   #13
In Search of a Life

Quote:
No way. Akers in the late 3rd is a ****ing steal.

Value would be great and that's right about the sweet spot to land some value with a RB.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-06-2020, 01:27 PM   #14
Banned!

Quote:
If Veach can get Akers in the 3rd, go ahead and start building his statue because he's won the draft.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 08:27 AM   #15
Veteran

Updated today:
1 Patrick Queen
2 Bryce Hall
3 Ke’Shawn Vaughn
4 Nick Harris
5 KJ Hill

Sign me up
Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.