Draft Network Mock Draft Machine

https://thedraftnetwork.com/mock-draft-machine

32 Kenneth Murray, LB Oklahoma

63 Jaylon Johnson, CB Utah

96 Zack Moss, RB Utah

128 Chase Claypool, WR Notre Dame

159 Khalil Davis, IDL Nebraska

I was happy with the outcome.

Last edited by Couch-Potato; 02-27-2020 at 09:39 AM..
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-27-2020, 10:52 PM   #2
Starter

If the board fell the way it did for me I think I would've traded back as there was a lot of interesting offensive picks on the board for me.

32) Trevon Diggs, CB Alabama
63) JK Dobbins, RB Ohio State
96) Tyler Biadasz, OG Wisconsin
128) Devin Duvernay, WR Texas
159) Albert O, TE Missouri
ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 02-28-2020, 12:12 AM   #3
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
https://thedraftnetwork.com/mock-draft-machine

32 Kenneth Murray, LB Oklahoma

63 Jaylon Johnson, CB Utah

96 Zack Moss, RB Utah

128 Chase Claypool, WR Notre Dame

159 Khalil Davis, IDL Nebraska

I was happy with the outcome.
Uh yeah if this happens we're winning the super bowl the next 3 years lol.

Claypool has been pimped by The Franchise and the kid backed it up today, the others have been mentioned and I won't homer this up too much. Khalil Davis is a nice replacement if you can't re-sign Pennel. Khalil physically and athletically is freakish he doesn't always play up to it but as a rotational guy? He's solid.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2020, 11:40 AM   #4
Wish I had something clever...

What do you guys think of this one?

32) Patrick Quee, LB LSU
63) Bryce Hall, CB Virginia
96) Zack Moss, RB Utah
128) Quintez Cephus, WR Wisconsin
seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-28-2020, 11:54 AM   #5
Hockey Town

I did a few of these and yea I think the Chiefs would be best served to trade down...tons of talent out there.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2020, 12:03 PM   #6
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
I did a few of these and yea I think the Chiefs would be best served to trade down...tons of talent out there.
Our best bet is a team like the Colts who like one of the other QBs or a team that wants that 5th year option on a player.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2020, 12:08 PM   #7
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Our best bet is a team like the Colts who like one of the other QBs or a team that wants that 5th year option on a player.
Although I will say this, the way some of it played out is completely ridiculous.

Jordan Love and Jake Fromm are not going in the second round. I'd be stunned if Burrow, Tua, Love and Herbert weren't all gone by 7.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2020, 12:15 PM   #8
__

Love is going to be a surprise drop, in my opinion.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2020, 12:31 PM   #9
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
Love is going to be a surprise drop, in my opinion.
Agree. My thoughts are he's lucky if a team trades up from the top of the 2nd to get him in the very late 1st. Otherwise, I can't see him going in 1.

And Jake Fromm isn't a 1st round guy either, IMO.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-28-2020, 01:55 PM   #10
Hockey Town

QB's never fall......
Old 02-28-2020, 02:45 PM   #11
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
QB's never fall......
Right? hmmm.....
Bordeline skill sets do.

Drew Lock was widely considered to be a 1st rounder and fell to 2-42.
Deshone Kiser was getting 1st round consideration by some and fell to 2-52
Paxton Lynch was a surefire top 10 pick... until he fell to 1-26.
Geno Smith... first rounder, no doubt right? Until he fell to 2-39.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-28-2020, 03:35 PM   #12
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by seaofred View Post
What do you guys think of this one?

32) Patrick Quee, LB LSU
63) Bryce Hall, CB Virginia
96) Zack Moss, RB Utah
128) Quintez Cephus, WR Wisconsin
Looks great!
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-28-2020, 04:23 PM   #13
I'm with the Banned

First go at the draft simulator

1st : CB Jeff Gladney (TCU)
2nd : WR Brandon Aiyuk (Arizona State)
3rd : TE Harrison Bryant (Florida Atlantic)
4th : C Nick Harris (Washington)
5th : RB Zack Moss (Utah)
Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 02-28-2020, 09:19 PM   #14
In Search of a Life

4 QB’s aren’t going in the top 7.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-29-2020, 01:13 PM   #15
Most Valuable Villain

32 Justin Jefferson, WR, LSU
63 Jaylon Johnson, CB, Utah
96 Akeem Davis-Gaither, LB, App State
128 Anthony McFarland, RB, Maryland
159 Chase Claypool, WR, Notre Dame

Keep in mind that Claypool would probably move to TE.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote