Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum

Old 02-18-2020, 12:50 PM  
Special Teams ACE!!!

***Sign-ups for the 2020 CP Mock Draft***

It's that time of year again. May as well get the ball rolling now. We'll start the draft on Monday, March 16th at noon central

Note: This thread is not for picking teams. We'll figure that out later. All we're doing now is the roll call. If you intend to participate this year, you must post in this thread to indicate you'd like to come back. Otherwise, your spot will be given to somebody on the waiting list.

Due to work constraints and scheduling, The Franchise will be unable to participate this year. We'll probably have a couple others who can't come back, so if you're interested in drafting, post in this thread to sign up and you'll be put on the wait list. Previous owners/participants have priority in getting slots filled.

If you have questions about how this thing works, first check out the rules in the OP of the stickied 2019 Mock Draft thread. If you still have questions, post them here. A rough explanation is that each poster is the GM of 2 teams, and you draft for each team like you would in the actual NFL draft. We include comp picks, and there are no trades allowed. It may seem like a lot of picks to account for, but you'd be surprised how smoothly this can roll along. We've always finished this thing with several days (sometimes weeks) to spare.

2020 Team Owners:

1. Cincinnati Bengals- chiefscafan
2. Washington Redskins- Chief Northman
3. Detroit Lions- Sfeihc
4. New York Giants- Chargem
5. Miami Dolphins- Hoover
6. Los Angeles Chargers- Direckshun
7. Carolina Panthers- The Franchise
8. Arizona Cardinals- pugsnotdrugs19
9. Jacksonville Jaguars- staylor26
10. Cleveland Browns- RealSNR
11. New York Jets- TambaBerry
12. Las Vegas Raiders- RunKC
13. Indianapolis Colts- KurtCobain
14. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Rain Man
15. Denver Broncos- Marco Polo
16. Atlanta Falcons- BossChief

17. Dallas Cowboys- chiefscafan
18. Pittsburgh Steelers- BossChief
19. Chicago Bears- The Franchise
20. Los Angeles Rams- TambaBerry
21. Philadelphia Eagles- Hoover
22. Buffalo Bills- staylor26
23. New England Patriots- Marco Polo
24. New Orleans Saints- pugsnotdrugs19
25. Minnesota Vikings- RunKC
26. Houston Texans- Chargem
27. Seattle Seahawks- KurtCobain
28. Baltimore Ravens- Chief Northman
29. Tennessee Titans- Sfeihc
30. Green Bay Packers- RealSNR
31. San Francisco 49ers- Direckshun
32. Kansas City Chiefs - Rain Man

Last edited by RealSNR; 03-08-2020 at 05:47 PM..
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2020, 05:41 PM   #16
legend

I want back in this year if possible, please.
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2020, 07:06 PM   #17
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco Polo View Post
In! Pretty sure it’s my turn for Chiefs.
If you see that other Marco Polo guy, could you tell him we're still cleaning up the mess from his 2016 Chiefs draft?

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=298907
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2020, 07:12 PM   #18
Special Teams ACE!!!

RunKC and Kurt Cobain are on the wait list.

Wait, RunKC, would this be your first time? How the hell have you never done this thing before?
Old 02-18-2020, 08:02 PM   #19
legend

Thanks!
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2020, 08:28 PM   #20
MVP

I need to bow out this year, I currently don't have a job and I'll have a new one by then so not a good time to **** around at work. Sucks to because my turn for the chiefs was coming up in the next few years
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-18-2020, 08:33 PM   #21
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Can we set up a date and time when we pick teams. Its always some sort of free for all and end up with teams I don't give a shit about or don't follow.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-18-2020, 08:41 PM   #22
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

I could jump back in if a spot comes open. Team doesn’t matter!
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2020, 08:49 PM   #23
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
I need to bow out this year, I currently don't have a job and I'll have a new one by then so not a good time to **** around at work. Sucks to because my turn for the chiefs was coming up in the next few years
Sorry to hear that. Jump back in next year or whenever the time is right. The available draft slots have a way of working out
Old 02-18-2020, 08:59 PM   #24
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Sorry to hear that. Jump back in next year or whenever the time is right. The available draft slots have a way of working out
I know it always gets the interest but if you absolutely need one more I can make it work
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-18-2020, 10:33 PM   #25
Mahomes Dynasty

As much as I'd like to do this, I just won't have the time this yr.

I'm out. :/
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 02-19-2020, 04:23 AM   #26
MVP

I'm in.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-19-2020, 05:25 PM   #27
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
If you see that other Marco Polo guy, could you tell him we're still cleaning up the mess from his 2016 Chiefs draft?

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=298907
Appreciate you sharing; my draft in the last few years have been better! But yeah, I'll go back to my hole now and vote for preferences on the non-Chief teams.
Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-19-2020, 07:08 PM   #28
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

I think I asked this last year, but any way we could feasibly work trades into the mock draft with the condition that they have to be competed before it starts (to keep it from slowing things down).

I’m just thinking of logical trades that could very well happen before the draft.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-19-2020, 09:54 PM   #29
SuperBowl or bust

I’m back in.

Let’s gooooo
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2020, 06:54 PM   #30
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoover View Post
Can we set up a date and time when we pick teams. Its always some sort of free for all and end up with teams I don't give a shit about or don't follow.
I'll give these last two dingleberries another week to check in to CP. After that I'll make their spots a free-for-all. First come first served. Say... on Leap Day noon central.

Sunday, March 1st at 8pm central, you can start pushing over pregnant women and elderly people to pick your teams. Do the usual. Pick one in the top 16 and one in the bottom 16.

I already claim the Packers. I get them because I'm running this thing big whoop wanna fight about it?