29. Tennessee Titans
Ezra Cleveland OT

30. Green Bay Packers
Chase Claypool WR

31. San Francisco 49ers
Noah Igbinoghene CB

32. Kansas City Chiefs
Cesar Ruiz C/G
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2020, 10:11 AM   #2
In Search of a Life

Love Ruiz but there are too many good corners still on the board IMO
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2020, 12:26 AM   #3
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
After watching last year's draft play out, I think this board over values our need positions going into the draft.

Most thought Thornhill was a guy we'd need to take at the end of the first, but we got him at 63.

If you're diagnosis of this draft is that there are still a ton of good corners on the board, then there's a good chance that a guy we like falls to us. Thus, validating the choice to take Ruiz in the first.
ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-26-2020, 09:11 AM   #4
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Protecting the Mahomes investment supercedes everything else and Reiter was very average at best.
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2020, 07:34 PM   #5
In Search of a Life

Tbh I think I try to package some sort of trade offer together with the Saints if that's how the draft progressed.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-28-2020, 08:04 PM   #6
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
Tbh I think I try to package some sort of trade offer together with the Saints if that's how the draft progressed.
To trade up and get a LB I’m assuming?
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2020, 08:07 PM   #7
In Search of a Life

Quote:
To trade up and get a LB I’m assuming?
Epenesa
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-31-2020, 06:57 PM   #8
I’m a Mahomo!

Todd McShay has his 4.0 out. 2 rounds:

1. RB D’Andre Swift
2. CB Noah Igbinoghene
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2020, 05:42 AM   #9
MVP

Ruiz would be fantastic! Might be the best potential pick for us
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2020, 01:53 PM   #10
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
Todd McShay has his 4.0 out. 2 rounds:

1. RB D’Andre Swift
2. CB Noah Igbinoghene
Just cant see a RB in round 1.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-06-2020, 02:07 PM   #11
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
Just cant see a RB in round 1.
I can, protecting the Mahomes investment has been my mantra this offseason.
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2020, 02:13 PM   #12
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
I can, protecting the Mahomes investment has been my mantra this offseason.
But round one running back vs round 2/3. Is there a big enough difference there to justify it vs a late first CB/ IOL/ LB? i realize im just listing needs. Just seems like the Kamaras/Hunts/dalvin cooks are nearly as productive if not more as kamaras/ cooks/ hunt.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-06-2020, 02:35 PM   #13
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
But round one running back vs round 2/3. Is there a big enough difference there to justify it vs a late first CB/ IOL/ LB? i realize im just listing needs. Just seems like the Kamaras/Hunts/dalvin cooks are nearly as productive if not more as kamaras/ cooks/ hunt.

It's all about context and circumstance, if KC had a game manager at QB I'd be epically pissed because it would more of the same just to stay a float like buying a 16 year old with the best safety features possible if they **** up. With Patrick it would be totally different because he'd make that mother****er into a McClaren or Bugatti shredding skin of your eyeballs.

More importantly, it's load management until the playoffs. You can't **** around when it comes to the health of the QB
Old 04-07-2020, 10:12 AM   #14
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
It's all about context and circumstance, if KC had a game manager at QB I'd be epically pissed because it would more of the same just to stay a float like buying a 16 year old with the best safety features possible if they **** up. With Patrick it would be totally different because he'd make that mother****er into a McClaren or Bugatti shredding skin of your eyeballs.

More importantly, it's load management until the playoffs. You can't **** around when it comes to the health of the QB
ok. you are selling me a little. I need to look at running backs a little closer i guess. I've only really looked at moss briefly and mcfarland a little.
Old 04-07-2020, 12:06 PM   #15
I'm not arguing that with you.

If we're going with a Center as our first pick, I surely think we could trade out of the first round, score an extra pick and still take a starting Center. This class is loaded.
okiedokieokoye is not part of the Right 53.okiedokieokoye is not part of the Right 53.okiedokieokoye is not part of the Right 53.okiedokieokoye is not part of the Right 53.okiedokieokoye is not part of the Right 53.okiedokieokoye is not part of the Right 53.okiedokieokoye is not part of the Right 53.okiedokieokoye is not part of the Right 53.okiedokieokoye is not part of the Right 53.okiedokieokoye is not part of the Right 53.okiedokieokoye is not part of the Right 53.