Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum

Old 03-24-2020, 10:31 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

And the Chiefs select, Collin Johnson - WR, Texas

... in the 5th or 6th? Yes, I know we don’t have a 6th currently.

I feel like last year Veach was trying to pan for gold with tall, lanky UDFA WR’s. Kemp could even fall into that category, although he has Special Teams value.

This is a guy I’ve been casually watching for a couple years, as I live in Austin and will often get stuck watching Longhorn games. He has made multiple “holy shit who is that guy” plays. He flashes *a lot.*

It’s a crowded year at WR, and it sounds like he should have left last year. His stock fell with injuries this year, and he needs a good 40 at his pro day or he’ll tumble.

Anyways, I’ll share some vids below, but I think he would be a fun, big target for Pat in year 2 or 3 if he sticks.

Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2020, 05:33 AM   #2
Resident Glue Sniffer

Damn...
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2020, 08:20 AM   #3
Veteran

I'm a fan
shitgoose has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shitgoose has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shitgoose has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shitgoose has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shitgoose has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shitgoose has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shitgoose has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shitgoose has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shitgoose has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shitgoose has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shitgoose has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-26-2020, 09:50 AM   #4
Starter

He lost a lot of his value when he struggled to stay healthy this season. His father was a first round pick and played for a decade in the NFL, largely with the Rams.

One skill he excels at that you won't see in these tapes is his ability to improvise and work back to the QB. He always seemed to be in the right place when the pocket broke down and Ehlinger was scrambling.
ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-26-2020, 09:54 AM   #5
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntexascardfan View Post
He lost a lot of his value when he struggled to stay healthy this season. His father was a first round pick and played for a decade in the NFL, largely with the Rams.

One skill he excels at that you won't see in these tapes is his ability to improvise and work back to the QB. He always seemed to be in the right place when the pocket broke down and Ehlinger was scrambling.
And that's huge for Mahomes.

I also love that he is a hands-catcher and wins most of his contested passes. Where I see this helping is in those bail-out scenarios where Mahomes chucks it up on 3rd and 20, or the eventual Aaron Rodgers' hail-mary moments.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.