Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum

Old 04-24-2018, 07:07 AM  
I’m a Mahomo!

Would you be willing to trade future 1st round picks?

https://first-pick.com/Default.aspx

In this game I traded both the 2019 & 2020 first rounders to move up.

I ended up with this draft.

Your Picks:

Round 2 Pick 4 (IND): Davis, Carlton, CB, Auburn (A-)

Round 2 Pick 5 (IND): Oliver, Isaiah, CB, Colorado (B)

Round 2 Pick 10 (MIA): Price, Billy, C/OG, Ohio State (A)

Round 2 Pick 17 (IND): Allen, Marcus, FS, Penn State (B+)

Round 2 Pick 22: Carter, Lorenzo, OLB, Georgia (A)

Round 4 Pick 22: Settle, Tim, DT, Virginia Tech (A+)

Round 4 Pick 24: Hall, PJ, DT/DE, Sam Houston State (A+)

Round 6 Pick 22: Coutee, Keke, WR, Texas Tech (A+)

Round 7 Pick 15: DeLuca, Nick, ILB, North Dakota State (A)

Round 7 Pick 25: Izzo, Ryan, TE, Florida State (A+)
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2020, 02:02 AM   #46
Veteran

Only way I’d give up a first is if it’s to acquire a player that would raise this teams ceiling the most. Imo that’d be Ruggs and I think I’d pull the trigger. He would make the offense literally unstoppable and allows to fill the WR2 spot cheaply.
ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-04-2020, 01:29 AM   #47
Veteran

Why not? Our first round picks will all be at #32 for the next decade so basically second rounders ��
UK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliUK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliUK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliUK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliUK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliUK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliUK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliUK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliUK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliUK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliUK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-09-2020, 10:56 AM   #48
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UK_Chief View Post
Why not? Our first round picks will all be at #32 for the next decade so basically second rounders ��

That 5th year option is valuable when drafting a QB in the first round.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2020, 04:40 PM   #49
I’m a Mahomo!

Talk about a bad trade.
Old 04-10-2020, 12:02 PM   #50
I’m a Mahomo!

The Chiefs could trade picks No. 32, No. 96 and No. 138 (743 in value) to Lions for picks No. 35, No. 85, and No. 149 (745.6 in value) to move up in the 3rd round.
Old 04-10-2020, 05:59 PM   #51
In Search of a Life

Damn that draft sucked
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2020, 06:04 PM   #52
SuperBowl or bust

I’d gladly give next years first for a mid second this year.

In a heartbeat
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.