Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-18-2020, 01:02 AM  
__

Mock (3/18)

Half of these assumptions will be wrong by the end of the day, I'm sure, but its the middle of the night and I don't care.

Assumptions:

1. After the season, the Chiefs extend/re-sign WR Sammie Watkins 3 years, $35m; DT Mike Pennel 2 years, $10m.

2. The Chiefs keep DT Chris Jones on the franchise tag.

3. The Chiefs do not pay QB Patrick Mahomes this offseason.

4. The Chiefs cut: OG Laurent Duvarney-Tardif, OG Ryan Hunter, P Dustin Colquitt.

5. The Chiefs trade DE Breeland Speaks for a 2021 conditional pick.

6. The Chiefs re-sign to minimal deals: FB Anthony Sherman, TE Blake Bell, OG/C Stefan Wisniewski, ILB Reggie Ragland, S Jordan Lucas

7. The Chiefs let walk: QB Matt Moore, RB LeSean McCoy, RB Spencer Ware, WR Demarcus Robinson, DE Terrell Suggs, LB Darron Lee, CB Morris Claiborne, CB Alex Brown, CB Keith Reaser

8. The Chiefs sign: RB Ameer Abdullah (Vikings), OT Cedric Ogbuehi (Jacksonville), OLB Nigel Bradham (Eagles), CB Aaron Colvin (Redskins).

9. The Chiefs are selecting 32nd. They receive no compensatory picks.

The Selections:

1. CB Jeff Gladney, TCU -- excellent man corner
2 (Ford). CB Jaylon Johnson, Utah -- a slot-flexible corner with some development ahead of him
3. DE Darrell Taylor, Tennessee -- a Kpassagnon-esque athlete with incredible abilities and zero polish
4. OL Solomon Kindley, Georgia -- a massive athlete with power/athleticism and starter-upside
5. WR Aaron Parker, Rhode Island -- flyer on a WR that led the Combine at the three-cone and 20-yard shuffle

Roster:

QB: Mahomes, Henne, Shurmur
RB: Williams, Abdullah, Thompson, Williams
FB: Sherman

WR: Hill, Watkins, Hardman, Pringle, Parker
TE: Kelce, Bell, Yelder

LT: Fisher, Ogbuehi
LG: Rankin, Wisniewski
C: Reiter, Allegretti
RG: Wylie, Kindley
RT: Schwartz, Ogbuehi

DE: Clark, Taylor, Harris
DT: Jones, Saunders
DT: Nnadi, Pennel
DE: Okafor, Kpassagnon

OLB: Wilson, Ragland
ILB: Hitchens, Niemann
OLB: Bradham, O'Daniel

CB: Ward, Gladney, Johnson, Fenton, Colvin
S: Matthieu, Thornhill, Sorensen, Watts, Lucas

K: Butker
P: some dude
LS: Winchester
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2020, 05:53 AM   #2
MVP

I love it! Exactly what I've been shouting off the rooftops this whole offseason, "why not just keep Jones and Watkins? We won with them didn't we?" Also, I love how you went all out at CB to hopefully solve that problem with some quality talent.
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-18-2020, 05:58 AM   #3
Veteran

you know what, unlike most of your mocks I don't hate it.
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-18-2020, 06:22 AM   #4
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Agree, but for the life of me I don't understand why you jettison Speaks for nothing. For a team with no cap space, limited draft picks, you don't ship away young, cheap, controllable players.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote