Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-12-2019, 05:51 PM  
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Should the Chiefs look at S Minkah Fitzpatrick as a CB?

So I've come around to the idea that we might need to address the CB situation sooner rather than later.

In that vein, I was wondering what we think of S Minkah Fitzpatrick of the Miami Dolphins.

6' 1" 200 lbs.

2018 stats
80 tackles
9 pass defended
2 INTs

I know, he's listed as a safety. But last year, out of 1,000 snaps played, he actually played over the slot and on the boundary in nearly 700 snaps. And when he was targeted, he allowed just a 51% completion rate, and a QB rating of only 49%. Okay, 49.7%.

And while he's still got 3 years to go on his contract, he looks cheap, at about 3-4 million/year.

Maybe a solid possibility?

Last edited by Megatron96; 09-12-2019 at 06:11 PM..
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2019, 08:47 PM   #376
SuperBowl or bust

With Fitzpatrick showing consistent elite quality upside already as a rookie and being cost controlled at dirt cheap, he’s easily the top option out there at CB.

Howard isn’t available and if he were, he would cost multiple first rounders.

Peterson isn’t going to give you more than 2-3 years of top play and would cost significantly more to the cap.

I hope we’re one of the teams involved.

I’d be pretty excited to add him to our secondary.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2019, 09:32 PM   #377
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Just wait.
I think it takes at least our 2, but I do think Ragland will be involved.
ChiefoftheKeyboard is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChiefoftheKeyboard is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChiefoftheKeyboard is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChiefoftheKeyboard is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChiefoftheKeyboard is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChiefoftheKeyboard is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChiefoftheKeyboard is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChiefoftheKeyboard is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 09-15-2019, 09:56 PM   #378
MVP

SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.
Old 09-15-2019, 10:02 PM   #379
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

There’s no way the Dolphins want Reggie Ragland. Just no.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2019, 10:03 PM   #380
Training Camp Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupDock View Post
Who the **** is that?
Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-15-2019, 10:10 PM   #381
In Search of a Life

AFC West huh?

I don't think it would be Denver. 0-2 and I think the secondary is a ways down the list of problems in that shit hole. Whatever pick they would surrender would be high.

The Raiders have an extra 1 from Chicago, but are sans a 2 that they have to send back. You could make a case here, and the Raiders made some aggressive moves this year. I don't know if I see playoffs with them, though.

Chargers make sense. King, Hayward and Fitzpatrick would be a phenomenal secondary when they get Derwin James back from the foot aids.

Not really a pressing need, but would be a good boost. The Dolphins would probably be willing to pack in Drake if it meant a one in return and they would have more incentive to shop Gordon for whatever the **** offer they can get.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-15-2019, 10:47 PM   #382
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefs=Good View Post
Who the **** is that?
That's Mr. and Mrs. Driscoll's son.

Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2019, 10:48 PM   #383
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
There’s no way the Dolphins want Reggie Ragland. Just no.
Well, if they really are interested in tanking.....
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2019, 11:24 PM   #384
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDChiefs View Post
How did that work out for Seattle? And they gave Fitz permission to seek a trade. They were not actively seeking to trade him.
Worked out terribly for them. Doesn't change the fact that they still played him and other teams still play players they might trade.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2019, 11:27 PM   #385
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
AFC West huh?

I don't think it would be Denver. 0-2 and I think the secondary is a ways down the list of problems in that shit hole. Whatever pick they would surrender would be high.

The Raiders have an extra 1 from Chicago, but are sans a 2 that they have to send back. You could make a case here, and the Raiders made some aggressive moves this year. I don't know if I see playoffs with them, though.

Chargers make sense. King, Hayward and Fitzpatrick would be a phenomenal secondary when they get Derwin James back from the foot aids.

Not really a pressing need, but would be a good boost. The Dolphins would probably be willing to pack in Drake if it meant a one in return and they would have more incentive to shop Gordon for whatever the **** offer they can get.
Yeah, Chargers make a lot of sense. Today’s loss to Detroit amps up the urgency for them.
I’d welcome Fitzpatrick, but shudder at the price.
Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 09-15-2019, 11:55 PM   #386
SuperBowl or bust

I still don’t understand why some think getting a guy that

Was drafted 11th overall 1 year ago
Lived up to his draft slot
Plays a position we have need at
Is as cheap as it gets
Is very young

Why wouldn’t we trade for him, again?
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2019, 12:03 AM   #387
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
I still don’t understand why some think getting a guy that

Was drafted 11th overall 1 year ago
Lived up to his draft slot
Plays a position we have need at
Is as cheap as it gets
Is very young

Why wouldn’t we trade for him, again?
Maybe because it’s a possibility that he’s not a full time outside corner, which is what we really need?
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2019, 12:06 AM   #388
In Search of a Life

ShaggyShane says Fitzpatrick will be a Chief by end of this week. Credited Lance Twidwell and Clay
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-16-2019, 12:13 AM   #389
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
ShaggyShane says Fitzpatrick will be a Chief by end of this week. Credited Lance Twidwell and Clay
Damn I hope you weirdos are right.
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2019, 05:47 AM   #390
Veteran

I'd be all for trading for Fitzpatrick but you have to seriously consider whether you want to resign Fuller or not before you do that. Plus, you might still need to trade for PP or another decent outside corner.

Yeah, thinking twice, you likely cannot trade for 2 CBs this season so I dont know.

I think PP is perfect for this team taking into account everything. Will he be available? That's the question.
Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.