Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 07-31-2014, 09:33 PM  
Consuming CP souls

The Top 101 CP Posters of 2014 Part 2 Presented by SNR

The countdown and butt hurt continues as SNR, the unnamed listmaker, and I are on a mission to finish this thing.

Original thread (101-58).... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthrea...osters+of+2014

57-34... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost....30&postcount=3

33-21... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...31&postcount=4

20-13... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...0&postcount=13

12. Dane McCloud
Spoiler!

11. Pestilence
Spoiler!

10. htismaqe
Spoiler!

9. Rausch
Spoiler!

8. Bowser
Spoiler!

7. Simply Red
Spoiler!

6. milkman
Spoiler!

5. Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

4. SNR
Spoiler!

3. 'Hamas' Jenkins
Spoiler!

2. Rain Man
Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 12-27-2014 at 10:05 PM..
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2014, 05:25 PM   #121
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

You are going to end up like the squirrel bro

TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2014, 05:28 PM   #122
XBOX GT MAVS ACE

Alright back to work. Have fun!
Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2014, 05:54 PM   #123
Dumbass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Lane View Post
So I gotta ask. Did you every get any on your routes? Little something extra to lighten the load?
No.

Surprisingly, I am a happily married man.

Somehow my wife has put up with my shit for 26 years.

You all should send her your condolences.
milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2014, 05:57 PM   #124
Life is changing..

Flybone > Maverick
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2014, 05:58 PM   #125
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
No.

You've been married 6 years longer than I've been alive.

That being said... is your wife hot?
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2014, 06:04 PM   #126
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
No.

26 years. ****. Congrats man.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2014, 06:07 PM   #127
Dumbass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Smoke View Post
You've been married 6 years longer than I've been alive.

That being said... is your wife hot?
This is my second marriage.

My daughter is roughly your same age, and my step son is older than you are.

Edit:I misread that.
My daughter is roughly 10 years older than you.

Last edited by milkman; 08-04-2014 at 06:31 PM..
milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2014, 06:21 PM   #128
All about that Paper Boi

Quote:
This is my second marriage.

My daughter is roughly your same age, and my step son is older than you are.
Got any pics?
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2014, 06:31 PM   #129
Dumbass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Got any pics?
Not that I would share with you sick bastards.

Also, I corrected that post, as I misread Big Smoke's.

My daughter will be 30 next month.
Old 08-04-2014, 07:21 PM   #130
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Smoke View Post
Flybone > Maverick
ily
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2014, 07:53 PM   #131
Consuming CP souls

Anyone else gonna take a shot at Mav...He wanted to be roasted so have at it.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2014, 07:55 PM   #132
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
The guy roasts himself with his every post. Not worth it.
Old 08-04-2014, 07:56 PM   #133
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flybone McTimmerson View Post
The guy roasts himself with his every post. Not worth it.
You have quite the rivalry. What happened?
Old 08-04-2014, 07:57 PM   #134
Dumbass!

Quote:
Maybe there's someone who gives a shit about Mav that will do it, but I wouldn't be holding my breath on that, if I were you.
Old 08-04-2014, 07:58 PM   #135
Kindness in words...

Quote:
Three teams is creepy....what are you a polygamist or something?
Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.