Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 09-09-2003, 10:55 AM  
Crime Fighter - Pillow Biter

Steel Men Are Coming...

to invade Kansas City, so get ready to see the best team in the AFC...

The Steelers are loaded on offense and basically have all of the skilled players a team can have. Plaxico Burress, Hines Ward, Randle El, Jay Riemersma, Amos, Bettis, Haynes, and don't forget about Tommy. We have one hell of a potent offense and can run and pass very well. Also, our O-line is developing nicely and is very strong up the middle...

Our defense is much improved after last year and our guys now have a chip on their shoulders. Our defensive backfield is improved with Mike Logan stepping in for the slower, departed, Lee Flowers. Chad Scott is healthy and Washington is playing more aggressively and making plays. Yes, he did have 2 pass interference penalties that totaled over 60+ yards, but I liked his improved play. Our LBs are the best in the business with the likes of Kendrell Bell, Jason Gildon, and James Farrior. With Porter out, Clark Haggans is no slouch. Also our defensive front is very underrated and can not only stop the run but can pressure the QB...

Special teams is probably the weakest link to the team but our punter and kicker are strong. We didn't do as well as we should have last week with this unit, but for the most part, we improved as the game went on...

I saw the great plays that the Chiefs had against hapless Chargers, a team that really folded down the stretch last year, nonetheless, though, you guys got a divisional win and those are always important...

Priest Holmes, a former Raven, knows exactly what the Steelers bring to the game. Morton looks good and your QB play is impressive with Trent Green. Dicky V is one of the best coaches in the NFL...

The Steelers are going to come into your house and look to notch up a big win. Can the Chiefs hang with one of the new powerhouse teams in the AFC?

It should be a great game and a meaningful one, since it could have playoff implications down the stretch...

HERE WE GO STEE-LERS, HERE WE GO!

CF

"Crime Does Not Pay"
Old 09-09-2003, 08:31 PM   #106
You talkin' to me?

Ahh, this Crime Fighter guy could have choosen to be an asshole, but he justs wants to lay some innocent "smack" talk.

Not great smack, but he seems like a nice enough guy.
fbal4lif32 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutfbal4lif32 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutfbal4lif32 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutfbal4lif32 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutfbal4lif32 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutfbal4lif32 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutfbal4lif32 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutfbal4lif32 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutfbal4lif32 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutfbal4lif32 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutfbal4lif32 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 09-09-2003, 08:31 PM   #107
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiianboy

Where's Iowaniwishiwerehawaiianian at?...
I think Pete had a date with a Pumpkin !
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-09-2003, 08:33 PM   #108
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crime Fighter
You sound as dellusional as most other Fans on here!

It's dellusional to think that it will be a good game & the Chiefs will win.....

....what about thinking the Steelers are a "powerhouse" after beating up Kyle Boller?
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-09-2003, 08:34 PM   #109
The Master

I don't mind talking intelligently with fans from other teams about our upcoming game. Some of the Charger fans that were here last week posted some really good comments. But when you come here with baseless homerism and full out smack, hit the road. "Priest has never done anything against the Steelers." He has had more success against that club than any other. "Our LBs are the best in the league." Try again. "Last year the Chiefs..." Stop right there, last year is over. No one outside the organization thought our D would be anything this year. On ESPN they said we are improved but would still be in the bottom third. We shut down one of the best backs in the league and the top free agent linebacker err... wide receiver in the league.
Homerism aside, this should be a good game. It will be interesting to see if enough pressure can be brought on Maddox to nullify the Steeler advantage of their wideouts vs our secondary. Hope he's got his chinstrap on tight.
whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-09-2003, 08:37 PM   #110

Quote:
You guys dissappoint me... We used to use Chuckles here for target practice... I mean he practically provides all the material himself...
The cheer?... Biggest homer this side of Bigchiefsfan?... The cartoons?... Come on now!...

Where's Iowaniwishiwerehawaiianian at?...
You ol Geezers learned your lesson from the Titans! Did Gannon, Rice, Brown all forget to take their Geritol prior to the game?

Their ride is over, goof, so kiss the playoffs goodbye and go back to that old fart Davis and tell him get rid of the team already!

You are nothing! Nothing but a wannabe! And why would Faider Fan be here on board? Yes, I understand the rivalry but aren't you suppose to be acting like a goof on your own board? PATHETIC!

Steelers are going to own KC after Sunday, and I'm here to stake my claim to this board...

What's your excuse?

CF

"Crime Does Not Pay"

Old 09-09-2003, 08:45 PM   #111
best in the biz

Quote:
You ol Geezers learned your lesson from the Titans! Did Gannon, Rice, Brown all forget to take their Geritol prior to the game?

Their ride is over, goof, so kiss the playoffs goodbye and go back to that old fart Davis and tell him get rid of the team already!

You are nothing! Nothing but a wannabe! And why would Faider Fan be here on board? Yes, I understand the rivalry but aren't you suppose to be acting like a goof on your own board? PATHETIC!

Steelers are going to own KC after Sunday, and I'm here to stake my claim to this board...

What's your excuse?

CF

"Crime Does Not Pay"

And you don't masturbate anymore.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-09-2003, 08:53 PM   #112

Quote:
You are nothing! Nothing but a wannabe! And why would Faider Fan be here on board? Yes, I understand the rivalry but aren't you suppose to be acting like a goof on your own board? PATHETIC![/b]
Uh Sparky... Didn't we meet when I lifted your skirt up on your many swishes through the Raider board, which by your logic, you had a place where exactly?... I also noticed the name change and non-appearance post asskicking last year.... Witness Protection Program I guess...

Quote:
Too late... The board may read Chiefs, but I own the paper on this mug... The Chiefs haven't sniffed the playoffs since my first appearance... Consider me their lucky charm much in the same way your momma considers that pinhole in the condom that created you hers...
hawaiianboy is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.hawaiianboy is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 09-09-2003, 08:58 PM   #113
The Master

Congratulations Crime Fighter, you have almost as many posts on this board as you do your home team board. Once a lurker...

from Steelerwatch.com
Profile For Crime Fighter Search for all posts by this user.

Date Registered: 12-18-02
Total Posts: 18 (0.07 posts per day)
Last Post: 09-07-03 07:07 PM
Game Ball
Contact Crime Fighter: Click here to email Crime Fighter
Send Crime Fighter a Private Message!
Homepage:
ICQ Number:
AOL Instant Messenger Handle: Rooneyssteelers@aol.
Yahoo Instant Messenger Handle:
Referrals 0
Birthday March 1, 1979
Hails From Rocky River, Ohio
Favorite Current Players Plaxico Burress, Hines Ward, Alan Faneca, Dan Krieder, Joey Porter, Kendrell Bell, Casy Hampton
Favorite All Time Players Franco Harris
whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-09-2003, 09:05 PM   #114

Quote:
Uh Sparky... Didn't we meet when I lifted your skirt up on your many swishes through the Raider board, which by your logic, you had a place where exactly?... I also noticed the name change and non-appearance post asskicking last year.... Witness Protection Program I guess...

Too late... The board may read Chiefs, but I own the paper on this mug... The Chiefs haven't sniffed the playoffs since my first appearance... Consider me their lucky charm much in the same way your momma considers that pinhole in the condom that created you hers...

Oh, and I'm suppose to be offended by Faider Fan? ! You are going to have to do better than that, alright? You don't own anything except for having the oldest players on any NFL roster! I think that Davis is having problems seeing these days and should update his perscription from those 1970s glasses...

Now go and pretend to be someone that I know from the past because if that is your way of getting my attention, especially from someone that has a girly name like you have, you are more of a comic than I thought. You want me to show you how to be a man, Boy? You use to own this board, but now, I'M TAKING OVER THIS OPERATION!

NOW GO AWAY FAIDER FAN AND FIGURE OUT HOW TO REBUILD YOUR OL GEEZER TEAM! Gannon, Rice, Brown and other blowhards are washed up so face the facts!

Boy spending time on board trying to be a man:

CF

"Crime Does Not Pay"

Old 09-09-2003, 09:11 PM   #115
**** the Raiders

Quote:

Uh oh, da steela has JQ on his ass. This could be fun.

Hey Pineapple, consider your luck all washed up as the Chiefs return to the playoffs this year.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-09-2003, 09:15 PM   #116
**** the Raiders

Quote:

Oh, and I'm suppose to be offended by Faider Fan? ! You are going to have to do better than that, alright? You don't own anything except for having the oldest players on any NFL roster! I think that Davis is having problems seeing these days and should update his perscription from those 1970s glasses...

Now go and pretend to be someone that I know from the past because if that is your way of getting my attention, especially from someone that has a girly name like you have, you are more of a comic than I thought. You want me to show you how to be a man, Boy? You use to own this board, but now, I'M TAKING OVER THIS OPERATION!

NOW GO AWAY FAIDER FAN AND FIGURE OUT HOW TO REBUILD YOUR OL GEEZER TEAM! Gannon, Rice, Brown and other blowhards are washed up so face the facts!

Boy spending time on board trying to be a man:

CF

"Crime Does Not Pay"

Against average posters this might rate as decent smaque, but when going up against JQ and his post you quoted it is how shall we say, weak? To say the least. I hate butt raiders with a passion so it hurts me to give props to JQ, but props are due where props are due. Don't get in a smaque down with the grass skirt eating poi, he'll fuck you up every time.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-09-2003, 09:17 PM   #117
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderhader
Against average posters this might rate as decent smaque, but when going up against JQ and his post you quoted it is how shall we say, weak? To say the least. I hate butt raiders with a passion so it hurts me to give props to JQ, but props are due where props are due. Don't get in a smaque down with the grass skirt eating poi, he'll fuck you up every time.

sorry, I think HB is losing a step....not that this clown could hang anyway.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-09-2003, 09:25 PM   #118
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray
sorry, I think HB is losing a step....not that this clown could hang anyway.

I don't claim he is the best on the board like some do. My comments were directed at the boy of fluff who you stated couldn't hang anyway. JQ could lose a couple three steps and still be better than many, especially this dope.
Old 09-09-2003, 09:28 PM   #119
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

CF: Are are you going to want this baked, or Bar-B Qued?
Attached Images
File Type: gif ponecrow.gif (59.4 KB, 476 views)
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-09-2003, 09:30 PM   #120
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana
CF: Are are you going to want this baked, or Bar-B Qued?

Since when is fried no longer an option?