Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 09-09-2003, 10:55 AM  
Crime Fighter - Pillow Biter

Steel Men Are Coming...

to invade Kansas City, so get ready to see the best team in the AFC...

The Steelers are loaded on offense and basically have all of the skilled players a team can have. Plaxico Burress, Hines Ward, Randle El, Jay Riemersma, Amos, Bettis, Haynes, and don't forget about Tommy. We have one hell of a potent offense and can run and pass very well. Also, our O-line is developing nicely and is very strong up the middle...

Our defense is much improved after last year and our guys now have a chip on their shoulders. Our defensive backfield is improved with Mike Logan stepping in for the slower, departed, Lee Flowers. Chad Scott is healthy and Washington is playing more aggressively and making plays. Yes, he did have 2 pass interference penalties that totaled over 60+ yards, but I liked his improved play. Our LBs are the best in the business with the likes of Kendrell Bell, Jason Gildon, and James Farrior. With Porter out, Clark Haggans is no slouch. Also our defensive front is very underrated and can not only stop the run but can pressure the QB...

Special teams is probably the weakest link to the team but our punter and kicker are strong. We didn't do as well as we should have last week with this unit, but for the most part, we improved as the game went on...

I saw the great plays that the Chiefs had against hapless Chargers, a team that really folded down the stretch last year, nonetheless, though, you guys got a divisional win and those are always important...

Priest Holmes, a former Raven, knows exactly what the Steelers bring to the game. Morton looks good and your QB play is impressive with Trent Green. Dicky V is one of the best coaches in the NFL...

The Steelers are going to come into your house and look to notch up a big win. Can the Chiefs hang with one of the new powerhouse teams in the AFC?

It should be a great game and a meaningful one, since it could have playoff implications down the stretch...

HERE WE GO STEE-LERS, HERE WE GO!

CF

"Crime Does Not Pay"
Old 09-10-2003, 01:48 PM   #136

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_geezer
Posted by Slime Fighter:

And why would Faider Fan be here on board? Yes, I understand the rivalry but aren't you suppose to be acting like a goof on your own board? PATHETIC!

A Steeler's fan asking a Raider's fan what he's doing on a CHIEF'S BB ?

PRICELESS
Um, don't we play your lame team this Sunday or have you been sleeping in that card board box to long? Man, some of you are some of the dumbest fans I've ever seen, including Faider fans...

You are nothing but a big jackass!

And please be here come Sunday after a BIG STEELER WIN SO I CAN RUB YOUR UGLY CHEFS MUGS IN IT!

CF

"Crime Does Not Pay"

Old 09-10-2003, 01:52 PM   #137
Supporter

CBPB,

Please do stop back by sunday. I'll bet you won't have the stones to show up after the Chiefs win.

Your smack is about as good as that extra splash of High Karate you put on with the faux gold chain hanging our your unbuttoned shirt you put on to watch the game.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2003, 01:53 PM   #138
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crime Fighter - Pillow Biter
And please be here come Sunday after a BIG STEELER WIN SO I CAN RUB YOUR UGLY CHEFS MUGS IN IT!
Don't worry Lip - we aren't going anywhere - we're not allowed to leave.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2003, 02:09 PM   #139
Supporter

P.S.

This thread title is the most latently homosexual string of words I've seen posted on the BB......even gayer than the meatpeekers motto.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2003, 02:29 PM   #140
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Quote:
Steel Men Are Coming........Steel Men Are Coming..........Steel Men Are Coming...

Uh, would this be by hand or by mouth ?

BTA, Please don't tell us your torrid affairs !

Last edited by ROYC75; 09-10-2003 at 02:38 PM..
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-10-2003, 04:01 PM   #141
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon
Don't worry Lip - we aren't going anywhere - we're not allowed to leave.

Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2003, 06:50 PM   #142

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian
P.S.

This thread title is the most latently homosexual string of words I've seen posted on the BB......even gayer than the meatpeekers motto.
Or maybe your homosexual tendencies may you think this way, huh?

I got a GREAT SONG FOR YOU and it goes something like this:

"WE'RE FROM THE TOWN WITH THE GREAT FOOTBALL TEAM, WE CHEER THE PITTSBURGH STEE-LERS! WINNINGS A HABIT, NOT ONLY A DREAM, WE LOVE YOU PITTSBURGH STEE-LERS! DEEEEE-FENSE, DEEEEE-FENSE, MAKE THEM SCRAMBLE, INTERCEPT THE BALL! DEEEE-FENSE, DEEEE-FENSE, KEEP THE STEE-LERS ALWAYS BEST OF ALL!"

Our fans will be singing our FIGHT SONG IN YOUR HOUSE!

CF

"Crime Does Not Pay"

Old 09-10-2003, 06:53 PM   #143
Supporter

Right Pillow Biter......

Did the other kids make fun of you at school again for showering in your trunks? Its not your fault you're a late bloomer.
Old 09-10-2003, 07:02 PM   #144
Indian Twitter

I heard that because of the economy and the failing Steel industry that the team from Pittsburgh was gonna have to change their name to the Aluminums. Their fans have changed their moniker to The Alumi-men.

PhilFree
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 09-10-2003, 07:46 PM   #145
Chiefs Goon

After the Chiefs win, there's no way this dweeb will have the stones to show up Sunday night to take his lumps.
KCinNY must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCinNY must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCinNY must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCinNY must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCinNY must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCinNY must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCinNY must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCinNY must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCinNY must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCinNY must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCinNY must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 09-10-2003, 07:46 PM   #146
Hail to the King

Birthday March 1, 1979

Are you that old Crime Fighter? Well I just want to go on record and say that the Chiefs Planet does not encourage the abuse of "special" People.I for one am completly mortified at our actions on this thread .I am sorry.
Ash would the whole thing.Ash would the whole thing.Ash would the whole thing.Ash would the whole thing.Ash would the whole thing.Ash would the whole thing.Ash would the whole thing.Ash would the whole thing.Ash would the whole thing.Ash would the whole thing.Ash would the whole thing.
Old 09-10-2003, 08:54 PM   #147
The Master

Quote:

What is that suppose to mean? Isn't it possible that none of that information is applicable to myself? I could be using someone else's email account...
I know that you are not that limited, right? You are not representative of fans, correct?
Poor ol ...
Dreaming of beating the Black and Gold when they don't even know what it's like being in a big, playoff type of game...
CF
"Crime Does Not Pay"
This guy sounds like goatcheese after we found out he was visiting the board under assumed names.
whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-10-2003, 09:02 PM   #148
Banned

Here come the Steeler fans and their winning habits...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nuns.jpg (22.9 KB, 452 views)
Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.
Old 09-10-2003, 09:20 PM   #149
For The Glory Of The City

Quote:

Our fans will be singing our FIGHT SONG IN YOUR HOUSE!

|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2003, 09:40 PM   #150
tonyetony

This is the perfect test for us in week 2,O and D, I predict the team with most combined hurries and sacks will win. I can't say my confidence level in Robinson is to the comfortable level....yet, but with another good day for our D sunday it could be.
tonyetony has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tonyetony has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tonyetony has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tonyetony has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tonyetony has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tonyetony has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tonyetony has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tonyetony has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tonyetony has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tonyetony has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tonyetony has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.