Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 09-13-2008, 05:12 PM  
Just a li'l Evel

BASH REPORT....LIVE from NZONER'S BATHROOM!!!!******FTW!!!!!!

Also, check out page 11 for the PLUNGER CAMMM!!!111!!

src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q6O32ZFMd7Y&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

Last edited by TinyEvel; 09-13-2008 at 08:04 PM..
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2008, 07:31 PM   #436
Draconian Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
That's what I thought.

"I did good...WTF?!?...Where did all these Luv pics grandstanding over my done corpse shots come from?..."
It was staged...kinda like the "moon landing".....
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 09-16-2008, 07:33 PM   #437
A certain set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
Either Kip is holding his beer upside down in that pic, or he pissed himself.
I thought it was a photoshop, like Endelts when he passed out that one time there.
Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2008, 07:35 PM   #438
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairplay View Post
I thought it was a photoshop, like Endelts when he passed out that one time there.
That one was definitely a photoshop...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2008, 07:39 PM   #439
A certain set of skills

The crystal plunger video was awesome. Who would have thunk?

Well, tinyevel of course. He seems like a great person to meet.
Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2008, 07:41 PM   #440
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:

You know, he'll probably be there next year, too. Just sayin'.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2008, 07:43 PM   #441
Draconian Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
You know, he'll probably be there next year, too. Just sayin'.
I promise, I will. Next year I will take the whole Saturday off.
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 09-16-2008, 07:53 PM   #442
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:

Oh yeah, he could give Bob Dole a run for his money as the life of the party.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2008, 07:57 PM   #443
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.B.A. View Post
I promise, I will. Next year I will take the whole Saturday off.
Next year, I'm taking the Monday after off work.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2008, 08:13 PM   #444
Draconian Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
Next year, I'm taking the Monday after off work.
Light weight...........
Old 09-16-2008, 08:22 PM   #445
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.B.A. View Post
Light weight...........
How far away do YOU live? I drove from St Joe to Overland Park to Jefferson City to Springfield. I volunteered, so I have no right to complain, but even just driving back to Springfield can be tiring.
Old 09-16-2008, 08:58 PM   #446
Supporter

Mrs Nzoner is a Jayhawk fan? Heh, I'll bet that is a fun household. You know, I don't recall ever seeing so many MU shirts at Joe's yearly get together.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2008, 09:51 PM   #447
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
Mrs Nzoner is a Jayhawk fan? Heh, I'll bet that is a fun household. You know, I don't recall ever seeing so many MU shirts at Joe's yearly get together.
It was horrible. They were everywhere.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2008, 10:59 PM   #448
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
It was horrible. They were everywhere.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2008, 11:00 PM   #449
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:

He most definitely is.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2008, 01:13 AM   #450
I'll be back.

Great thread.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.