Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-24-2015, 02:47 PM  
Most Valuable Villain

Your yearly "Get DirecTV to discount NFL Sunday Ticket" thread

Just called in and got it for free again....plus a $10 bill credit for 12 months and a $5 bill credit for 6 months.

Didn't even have to haggle with the guy.

Anybody else tried yet?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2018, 03:40 PM   #796
Mod Team

I'm on now.

New website is ****ing shitty!!!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2018, 04:07 PM   #797
Mod Team

Way different attitude this time. Spent 40 minutes on the phone talking to 4 different people because no one could figure out what they could actually do. 2 spoke horrible English.

My bill just went up $22 this month as a previous promotional rate expired. I am paying $100 for the second to lowest package. Took me getting passed around to 4 people before they lowered my bill by $25. No bites on Sunday Ticket what-so-ever. I am thinking about cutting the cord for sure.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2018, 04:07 PM   #798
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Reading this years posts vs the posts in past seasons, it looks like since AT&T took over, things have tightened up. It seems like it's considerably harder to talk them into a deal. I'll give it a shot soon. If they aren't willing to play ball, I'll just drop Direct TV altogether and go a different direction myself.

Yeah I canceled last week with a cancel date of September 1st & haven't had a call yet trying to get me to stay.

Looks like Dish for me. They are offering a nice package at $50/month.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2018, 04:35 PM   #799
Opie and Anthony XM 105

I called in to try and get Sunday Ticket and get my 6 month promo for all four premiums (HBO, Cinemax, Showtime, and Starz) for the discounted rate I have been getting them for. I was told that I couldn't get the discount on all four I had been getting for the last year, but I was given $50 off for a year without having to really try. This did not extend my contract at all.

The lady I spoke with must hate the premium channels because she asked me 3 or 4 times if I want to cancel any of them to save money. After she asked me so many times, she kind of talked me into it and I ended up canceling Cinemax and Starz. I was told I could not get Sunday Ticket, but I'm in KC so it wasn't a huge deal for me. I'll just use Reddit streams to watch any big game I want to watch that's not on locally.

Pretty happy with my experience calling in. This was my first time since I just got DTV last year.
Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-18-2018, 09:47 PM   #800
Starter

After reading everybody's experiences I did not expect as good of results as I have ha in the past ten years, but I tried anyhow. I called 1800m directtv and when the automated machine came on I asked for my contract. Someone came on the line and I told them that the only reason I had their service was for Sunday Ticket, I live in Washington state, and that Dish had offered me a $300 dollar card to switch. The young man I was talking to asked if I would hold while he dug around to see what he could do.

After about 10 minutes he came back and gave me $45 a month for 12 months, which equals out to me paying 3.99 for 6 months and then getting $45 off fo the rest of the year.

I recommend just being patient.
Spokane Chief Fan is not part of the Right 53.Spokane Chief Fan is not part of the Right 53.Spokane Chief Fan is not part of the Right 53.Spokane Chief Fan is not part of the Right 53.Spokane Chief Fan is not part of the Right 53.Spokane Chief Fan is not part of the Right 53.Spokane Chief Fan is not part of the Right 53.Spokane Chief Fan is not part of the Right 53.Spokane Chief Fan is not part of the Right 53.Spokane Chief Fan is not part of the Right 53.Spokane Chief Fan is not part of the Right 53.
Old 08-18-2018, 10:20 PM   #801
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spokane Chief Fan View Post
After reading everybody's experiences I did not expect as good of results as I have ha in the past ten years, but I tried anyhow. I called 1800m directtv and when the automated machine came on I asked for my contract. Someone came on the line and I told them that the only reason I had their service was for Sunday Ticket, I live in Washington state, and that Dish had offered me a $300 dollar card to switch. The young man I was talking to asked if I would hold while he dug around to see what he could do.

After about 10 minutes he came back and gave me $45 a month for 12 months, which equals out to me paying 3.99 for 6 months and then getting $45 off fo the rest of the year.

I recommend just being patient.

Thanks!

I called in & setup a cancellation date of September 1st.

No calls yet.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-19-2018, 04:45 AM   #802
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
Thanks!

I called in & setup a cancellation date of September 1st.

No calls yet.
I never got one, so I wouldn't hold my breath.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-19-2018, 06:30 AM   #803
Cast Iron Jedi

So I'm back on DirecTV. They only sent us one equipment return box so I called in this morning to get another return box. One full year at $58.64, free Sunday ticket, and a $300 Visa gift card.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-19-2018, 06:37 AM   #804
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
So I'm back on DirecTV. They only sent us one equipment return box so I called in this morning to get another return box. One full year at $58.64, free Sunday ticket, and a $300 Visa gift card.
1 or 2 year contract?
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-19-2018, 06:44 AM   #805
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
1 or 2 year contract?
One.
Old 08-19-2018, 07:13 AM   #806
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
That’s an amazing deal. $420/ year 35/month ST included? Jesus.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-19-2018, 09:03 AM   #807
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
That’s an amazing deal. $420/ year 35/month ST included? Jesus.
I just wanted a box to get the rest of their shit. LOL
Old 08-19-2018, 09:38 AM   #808
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Ok the first lady I talked to, I couldn't understand, she had some strong accent going on.

She offered me $16.50 off per month for 6 months. I laughed and told he to transfer me to disconnect. When I got to disconnect, I got a lady that actually spoke English as her first language, was pleasant enough, but said they didn't have any deals on Sunday Ticket. I explained that the only reason I had Direct TV was for the Sunday Ticket and that Dish had a hell of a deal going on. I ended up dropping the ticket and getting $60 a month off my bill for a year with no contract. My bill literally dropped in half, so it was defiantly worth the call.

I talked to her a little longer and she told me to call again at the end of the month, because they may very well be a deal on the ticket because to the drop off. She said people were calling in dropping Direct TV like a hot rock (Not just Sunday Ticket) over the kneeling situation. She also said that over 90% of the calls she was handling for disconnect were over that situation.

Bottom line, it's worth the call and keep checking with them.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-19-2018, 09:38 AM   #809
Banned

I'm all about that streaming for free shit. With five prime time games too this just makes sense.
PmCakes Loves all of Deberg's threads.PmCakes Loves all of Deberg's threads.PmCakes Loves all of Deberg's threads.PmCakes Loves all of Deberg's threads.
Old 08-19-2018, 08:10 PM   #810
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Ok the first lady I talked to, I couldn't understand, she had some strong accent going on.

She offered me $16.50 off per month for 6 months. I laughed and told he to transfer me to disconnect. When I got to disconnect, I got a lady that actually spoke English as her first language, was pleasant enough, but said they didn't have any deals on Sunday Ticket. I explained that the only reason I had Direct TV was for the Sunday Ticket and that Dish had a hell of a deal going on. I ended up dropping the ticket and getting $60 a month off my bill for a year with no contract. My bill literally dropped in half, so it was defiantly worth the call.

I talked to her a little longer and she told me to call again at the end of the month, because they may very well be a deal on the ticket because to the drop off. She said people were calling in dropping Direct TV like a hot rock (Not just Sunday Ticket) over the kneeling situation. She also said that over 90% of the calls she was handling for disconnect were over that situation.

Bottom line, it's worth the call and keep checking with them.
I talked to 4 different people on my call and 2 spoke horrible English. Like the worst I have heard from customer service in a major company EVER.

Is AT&T based in Asia now?