Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-04-2014, 11:09 AM  
sorta mod-ish

*The NEW Movies Thread*

Old one is crapping out the server, per the new guidelines.

Browse the old thread that is chock full of goodness here -

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=172245
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2015, 07:40 PM   #1366
In Search of a Life

Whiplash was superior. Highly entertaining with an all wiorld performance by JK Simmons.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2015, 08:04 PM   #1367
Shit

Watched "this is where I leave you"

Liked it
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2015, 10:44 PM   #1368
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Just watched John Wick. Now THATS how you make an action flick.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2015, 10:56 PM   #1369
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
Just watched John Wick. Now THATS how you make an action flick.
Yeah, that was a fun film. Will watch again at some point.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2015, 12:38 AM   #1370
Baba Ganoush

Just watched John Wick as well. Good movie, entertaining from beginning to end.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2015, 12:51 AM   #1371
I'll be back.

Watched Lone Wolf McQuade last night.

So ****ing awful it was hilarious. My cousin and I died laughing repeatedly throughout.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2015, 06:44 PM   #1372
I'll be back.

Mortdecai bombing hard. 6%

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/mortdecai/
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2015, 06:46 PM   #1373
Most Valuable Villain

Well it's pretty bad when you can't tell what the ****ing movie is about from the trailer.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2015, 06:55 PM   #1374
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dicky McElephant View Post
Well it's pretty bad when you can't tell what the ****ing movie is about from the trailer.
That's a good point. The point of the trailer seemed to be "LOOK JOHNNY DEPP IS WACKY."
Old 01-22-2015, 09:58 PM   #1375
Baba Ganoush

Just watched Birdman. I'm still scratching my head over it. Great acting on Keaton's part. I don't know what to really say lol. It was very odd.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2015, 10:09 PM   #1376
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot OVER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inmem58 View Post
Just watched Birdman. I'm still scratching my head over it. Great acting on Keaton's part. I don't know what to really say lol. It was very odd.
LOL watch it again, it doesn't get any better!
Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-22-2015, 10:14 PM   #1377
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorp View Post
LOL watch it again, it doesn't get any better!
I just think there's too much hype surrounding it.
Old 01-22-2015, 10:30 PM   #1378
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numbah One View Post
Trailer reminded me of this

Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2015, 06:58 AM   #1379
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inmem58 View Post
I just think there's too much hype surrounding it.
I'm sure Birdman is the typical movie that critics and movie snobs jizz all over the screen to while the average moviegoer/watcher just looking for pure entertainment leaves saying "WTF" or "What the hell did I just watch?". Call me lowbrow but I'll take a John Wick type movie over "Birdman" any day of the week.
kcchiefsus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcchiefsus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcchiefsus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcchiefsus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcchiefsus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcchiefsus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 01-23-2015, 10:30 AM   #1380
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcchiefsus View Post
I'm sure Birdman is the typical movie that critics and movie snobs jizz all over the screen to while the average moviegoer/watcher just looking for pure entertainment leaves saying "WTF" or "What the hell did I just watch?". Call me lowbrow but I'll take a John Wick type movie over "Birdman" any day of the week.
I'm in the same boat man. Any day of the week.