Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-15-2020, 09:22 AM   #39106
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I’ve heard false positives from the swab are pretty rare. False negatives are much more common.
Thats what I've read as well. Just interesting that you'd get it again this quickly.

Not good.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2020, 09:22 AM   #39107
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
laughing at, not with, you
well deserved I'm laughing at myself too.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2020, 09:22 AM
petegz28
This message has been deleted by petegz28.
Old 07-15-2020, 09:22 AM   #39108
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
thanks , now I know better . I'm learning. probably the first time I have ever had to type it congrats your were my first.
He's wrong. It's dumbass, or dumb-ass.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2020, 09:23 AM   #39109
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
I may have to start hanging out at the local 'mart to watch the show
Great place for people watching in a NASCAR crash kind of way.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 07-15-2020, 09:23 AM   #39110
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I love that you "corrected" the subjective usage of a word that could go either way and not the multiple clear errors.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2020, 09:25 AM   #39111
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
May 1st was a positive swab. No symptoms and 2 negatives after that the next 7 days.
Its more likely you didn't have it.

We have been finding people getting positive results 14 days after symptoms are gone because dead RNA triggers a positive test. Some states don't even do a another test to get a negative (after a positive) now because the data isn't real useful.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2020, 09:26 AM   #39112
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
He's wrong. It's dumbass, or dumb-ass.
Old 07-15-2020, 09:27 AM   #39113
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post

We have been finding people getting positive results 14 days after symptoms are gone because dead RNA triggers a positive test. Some states don't even do a another test to get a negative (after a positive) now because the data isn't real useful.
That sounds not very good.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2020, 09:28 AM   #39114
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post

That wouldn't make sense why he threw a positive the first time though.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2020, 09:34 AM   #39115
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Unless these tests throw a positive caused by something other than Covid. I mean would you be shocked in the end to find out that was happening after all the asymptomatic cases we have seen?

I haven't seen anything definitive but it seems like 85% or so of cases are asymptomatic. What if the tests were getting a positive result based on something else? I would think they would know that but as fast as we are moving with all this crap who knows.
Old 07-15-2020, 09:37 AM   #39116
Time Keeps On Slipping

85% asymptomatic cases? I had no idea it has been this high.
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 07-15-2020, 09:37 AM   #39117
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post

I was thinking because of the specificity of the test false positives were rare and you more likely to get a false negative.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2020, 09:38 AM   #39118
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants View Post
85% asymptomatic cases? I had no idea it has been this high.

This last surge has ramped up the asymptomatics big time
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2020, 09:40 AM   #39119
Please squeeze

For anti-body tests false positives is definitely an issue and why there isn't a reliable one right now that I am aware of.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2020, 09:42 AM   #39120
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
Unless these tests throw a positive caused by something other than Covid. I mean would you be shocked in the end to find out that was happening after all the asymptomatic cases we have seen?

I haven't seen anything definitive but it seems like 85% or so of cases are asymptomatic. What if the tests were getting a positive result based on something else? I would think they would know that but as fast as we are moving with all this crap who knows.
If there was a high rate of false positive it might line up with the serology testing but would also shoot the IFR way up.