Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-04-2020, 07:20 AM   #37576
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage View Post
Kansas had 850 cases yesterday. That's not a real high number nationally but we have a small population. I thought it had to be a mistake but JoCo lists 175 new cases yesterday. JoCo first broke 50 cases on 6/24 with 53. Hopefully yesterday was a bit of an outlier on the high side but we're not headed in a good direction.

I was feeling pretty good about things for a month or so. Some good vaccine news would be nice. I saw China approved the use of CanSino's Ad5 vaccine for it's military personnel. I think it's supposed to start phase 3 trials in Canada over the summer.
The other day they said they were monitoring 10 hot spots in JoCo, all care facilities. I do know there was a bar\restaurant place where a cook tested positive well over a week ago.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-04-2020, 07:21 AM   #37577
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by neech View Post
Can you quarantine at home or do they immediately confine you and take them to hospital. The children crying as mom or pop gets hauled off before their eyes.
What the **** are you asking?

The hospitals are over run here. They’re asking you to quarantine at home unless you absolutely need medical care as last resort. They recommend monitoring your O2 SATS with a pulse ox and seek medical care advice if you’re dipping into the low 90’s and below or having other respiratory symptoms.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-04-2020, 07:29 AM   #37578
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
What the **** are you asking?

The hospitals are over run here. They’re asking you to quarantine at home unless you absolutely need medical care as last resort. They recommend monitoring your O2 SATS with a pulse ox and seek medical care advice if you’re dipping into the low 90’s and below or having other respiratory symptoms.
You answered the question and thanks, I thought the question was clear myself.
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-04-2020, 07:31 AM   #37579
Mod Team

Quote:
You answered the question and thanks, I thought the question was clear myself.
Children crying as mom and pop get hauled off?

Yeah, that’s not happening anywhere unless the person needs actual medical care.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-04-2020, 07:33 AM   #37580
TACO SALAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
The other day they said they were monitoring 10 hot spots in JoCo, all care facilities. I do know there was a bar\restaurant place where a cook tested positive well over a week ago.
I started my post an hour earlier, got distracted and didn't finish it/submit until a bit ago. I didn't see your post until then. In an incredibly morbid way, I supposed that's good news.

I can't imagine how nerve wracking it must be to have a close family member in a long term care facility right now.
ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-04-2020, 07:33 AM   #37581
MVP

Quote:
Children crying as mom and pop get hauled off?

Yeah, that’s not happening anywhere unless the person needs actual medical care.
That was a little humor, I guess I'll have to tone that down.
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-04-2020, 07:59 AM   #37582
Mod Team

Quote:
That was a little humor, I guess I'll have to tone that down.
My apologies.

Xoxo
Old 07-04-2020, 08:30 AM   #37583
Mod Team

Border between Mexico and Arizona closed as cases surge in both countries.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill...-country%3famp
Old 07-04-2020, 08:41 AM   #37584
Supporter

Quote:

I've been saying it since this started that it was no coinkydink that Mexcio was doing badly and we saw our border states start to get hammered. Florida I blame on NY's travelers...I keed....sorta

Not saying Mexico is THE cause but it isn't helping those states at all.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-04-2020, 09:32 AM   #37585
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:

Ha, like a closed border ever stopped anything

Laughable
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-04-2020, 11:25 AM   #37586
"You like to drink?"

Because things couldn't possibly be stranger.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-04-2020, 11:55 AM   #37587
In Search of a Life

This is the kind of stuff I'm worried about. If you told me it was just a 1 in 200 chance of death, but otherwise you'll recover 100% - somehow that wouldn't bother me as much.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-04-2020, 11:57 AM   #37588
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post

This is the kind of stuff I'm worried about. If you told me it was just a 1 in 200 chance of death, but otherwise you'll recover 100% - somehow that wouldn't bother me as much.
And how many people do you think are like her?
Old 07-04-2020, 11:57 AM   #37589
Consuming CP souls

What's the percentage on those that are in that bad if shape though. Fear mongering sack of shit media
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2020, 12:05 PM   #37590
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
What's the percentage on those that are in that bad if shape though. Fear mongering sack of shit media
I am sure there are people out there in similar situations as her but I think we all need to understand the percentage of those in her situation. Until that post I have not heard of anyone having Covid for that long.