Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 12-25-2011, 10:59 AM  
Please squeeze

****OFFICIAL NBA Regular Season Thread****

Let's get it on... finally
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-03-2020, 07:56 PM   #2161
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
The migratory patterns of Canadian geese.
That makes more sense than your response to the post quoted
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 08-03-2020, 09:12 PM   #2162
20 Menthol KOOLs

Donovan Mitchell is a dog but the Lakers just broke the Jazz in that 3rd quarter
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-03-2020, 09:33 PM   #2163
Perpetual Mediocrity

Another impressive performance from LeBron against a West contender. Hard to see Utah getting through them in the playoffs.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.

Old 08-03-2020, 09:36 PM   #2164
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Here's your warning... stop with the political bullshit.
Oh **** off. There’s like two dozens posts in this thread talking politics prior to mine (which consisted entirely at a shot at the troll Clay Travis and nothing more). I have no desire to see any of this discussion in a basketball thread and haven’t engaged anybody on the BLM/kneeling stuff here.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.

Old 08-03-2020, 09:41 PM   #2165
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
TV ratings are now political?
They are when somebody brings them up as evidence that the NBA is too political, yes.

In any case, the NBA is doing just fine and will continue to. They’ve determined such discourse is good for business. If it wasn’t, they obviously wouldn’t be doing it. Anybody that does have an issue with it to the point of not watching the games is not the base they’re after anyway.

Old 08-03-2020, 09:45 PM   #2166
Banned!

Two 4-point plays in a row!
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-03-2020, 09:46 PM   #2167
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
FYI, there's this thing on your remote called a Mute Button. It leaves the picture intact but eliminates the sound.

You might wanna try it some time.
My remote also has a fast forward button. I much prefer it.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.

Old 08-03-2020, 09:48 PM   #2168
Perpetual Mediocrity

Honestly the only time it’s even noticeable for me right now is when I can’t recognize a player at first and the name on the player’s back doesn’t have their name. Other than that, it’s a completely normal broadcast. The announcers certainly just focus on the basketball. People are just looking for a reason to bitch.

Old 08-03-2020, 10:24 PM   #2169
YOU take YOUR seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
Honestly the only time it’s even noticeable for me right now is when I can’t recognize a player at first and the name on the player’s back doesn’t have their name. Other than that, it’s a completely normal broadcast. The announcers certainly just focus on the basketball. People are just looking for a reason to bitch.
"just looking for a reason to bitch"

some people know what it's really all about and some people believe the TV.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-04-2020, 05:55 PM   #2170
Everybody Lies.

It's getting kind of hard to watch the NBA these days. It's become basically a 3 point chucking contest. For ****s sake there might be 100 threes attempted in this Miami vs Boston game. There's been about 45 at half. That's god damn ridiculous. That and all the politics injected into the league recently I've just ignored, but I'm not a fan of that either.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-04-2020, 06:34 PM   #2171
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
They are when somebody brings them up as evidence that the NBA is too political, yes.

In any case, the NBA is doing just fine and will continue to. They’ve determined such discourse is good for business. If it wasn’t, they obviously wouldn’t be doing it. Anybody that does have an issue with it to the point of not watching the games is not the base they’re after anyway.
They definitely know what’s good and not good for business. But I’ll leave it at that.

staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-04-2020, 07:02 PM   #2172
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
It's getting kind of hard to watch the NBA these days. It's become basically a 3 point chucking contest. For ****s sake there might be 100 threes attempted in this Miami vs Boston game. There's been about 45 at half. That's god damn ridiculous. That and all the politics injected into the league recently I've just ignored, but I'm not a fan of that either.
It is annoying. Apparently every NBA player thinks they can shoot 3s like Steph Curry
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.

Old 08-04-2020, 07:24 PM   #2173
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
You’re not going to like the Rockets game after this one.

Old 08-04-2020, 07:36 PM   #2174
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
It is annoying. Apparently every NBA player thinks they can shoot 3s like Steph Curry
Yeah exactly. And really most shoot around 30%. Which is abysmal considering NOBODY CLOSES OUT on ****ing shooters anymore. I'm not a fan of Lebron but at least he takes it into the god damn paint. Not like the rest of the league who seem scared to mix it up inside because it might mess up their hair. What ever happened to players mixing it up in the ****ing post. You could kick it in to Shaq or Hakeem or Ewing on the block and let them go to work. Even a lot of the guards had respectable post-up games.

I guess I just feel like ranting about the NBA. I caught some videos of old 90s games recently and it was so much better back then. I hear a lot of players didn't want to come back this year. Well they should've shut it down and never brought it back. See how they liked them apples.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-04-2020, 08:17 PM   #2175
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
Yeah exactly. And really most shoot around 30%. Which is abysmal considering NOBODY CLOSES OUT on ****ing shooters anymore. I'm not a fan of Lebron but at least he takes it into the god damn paint. Not like the rest of the league who seem scared to mix it up inside because it might mess up their hair. What ever happened to players mixing it up in the ****ing post. You could kick it in to Shaq or Hakeem or Ewing on the block and let them go to work. Even a lot of the guards had respectable post-up games.

I guess I just feel like ranting about the NBA. I caught some videos of old 90s games recently and it was so much better back then. I hear a lot of players didn't want to come back this year. Well they should've shut it down and never brought it back. See how they liked them apples.
The game was much more balanced for sure. I miss guys that actually played in the post and blocked shots at the rim.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Closed Thread