Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-23-2024, 09:24 PM  
I'll be back.

Help ID a hit and run scumbag with a Chiefs plate

Posting for a friend.

Quote:
I need help to identify a driver that hit me in a hit and run accident.

On Friday, I was hit by a car at Whole Foods at 119th and Metcalf in Overland Park. I was thoroughly checked out by a physician, X-rays, CT scans, blood work, etc., and was just told to take it easy for several days as I’m low energy and my body is incredibly sore. Thank god it wasn’t any worse.

The driver was backing out of a parking spot, and ran into me, hitting me into the back of my tailgate, as I was situating things in the back of my SUV. The driver drove off after hitting me. The car was an early 2000s silver Lexus with a red Kansas City Chiefs Hunt Foundation license plate that said AFC-1. I didn’t get a look at the driver or any pics or anything else. The parking lot was packed, and A woman drove by and looked at me as soon as it happened. But no one stopped to ask what happened or to see if I was okay.

I’m posting here to try and get in front of as many local folks as I can. We have to find the driver. Yesterday, the police let me know that Whole Foods does not have exterior cameras. They think the license plate is Missouri issued, so they are waiting for MO to get info on the plate. The police are investigating as a criminal hit and run. I would be so grateful if you could share this. I’m looking for anyone who may recognize this car or who may have been at Whole Foods on Friday.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2024, 10:28 PM   #16
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
This isn't damage to personal property on private property. Its hit and run to a pedestrian. Just a bit more serious don't ya think?
He would have to prove it.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2024, 10:34 PM   #17
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
If it turns out to be Gracie, will you sue her and have her arrested, or will you offer her an alternative way to avoid punishment?

I was just thinking that sounds a lot like Clark's beater.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2024, 10:35 PM   #18
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee
License Plate: AFC1

Nice! We Found the Car.
Here's what we know so far.

Category:

SUV

Style:

80th Edition Sport Utility 4D

Engine:

V6, VVT, 3.6 Liter

Transmission:

Automatic, 8-Spd

Drivetrain:

4WD

that is in kansas

plate did not come up in missouri. afc1 or afc-1

you can check plates at kbb.com -> my cars value -> license plate
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2024, 10:35 PM   #19
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

also

TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2024, 10:37 PM   #20
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TribalElder View Post
2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee
License Plate: AFC1

Nice! We Found the Car.
Here's what we know so far.

Category:

SUV

Style:

80th Edition Sport Utility 4D

Engine:

V6, VVT, 3.6 Liter

Transmission:

Automatic, 8-Spd

Drivetrain:

4WD

that is in kansas

plate did not come up in missouri. afc1 or afc-1

you can check plates at kbb.com -> my cars value -> license plate
so what'd they do, put the plate on their lexus?
Old 04-23-2024, 10:41 PM   #21
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post

criminal masterminds
Old 04-24-2024, 12:10 AM   #22
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
It is actually pretty common for people to steal license plates from other cars. Happened to my wife's car.
Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2024, 02:37 AM   #23
I got Rice cookin in the micro

kobe's poliot
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2024, 03:29 AM   #24
What's up braj?

If they can afford to shop at Whole Foods they can afford their medical bills. Cry me a ****ing river.
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2024, 05:31 AM   #25
The talking stonehead

Had a full run of tests and it sounds like the doctor basically said “shake it off, here’s a bandaid and a lollipop!”

What exactly are they seeking?! From the results of the tests and the description of what happened it sounds like the driver may have been in the right to escape this drama queen. Definitely not surprised it’s one of Clay’s friends.
POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-24-2024, 05:44 AM   #26
My Mamma Says

Sounds like someone trying to get a payday.. Probably ran themselves into that car on purpose.. People are awful these days..
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2024, 05:54 AM   #27
MVP

You must have a pet, preferably canine, for people to care. If the driver had a dog, they would of had a worse description of their car. If no pet, don't give a chet. If they do, focus on the pet's wellbeing
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-24-2024, 07:04 AM   #28
SuperChiefs

Early 2000's? Anyone know where xfactor was at the time of the incident?
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2024, 07:07 AM   #29
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
Early 2000's? Anyone know where xfactor was at the time of the incident?
Dane
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2024, 07:13 AM   #30
For The Glory Of The City

The "we are waiting for MO to get info on the plate" is a weird thing and I would be interested to hear directly what the conversation between the cops and the victim were.

There really is no waiting law enforcement agencies readily have access to run and get info from any plate of any state of the union.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.