Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-19-2020, 07:30 PM  
Has a particular set of skills

To all the old timers.... We finally feel the joy of playing in a Super Bowl

Been on here 16+ years or so. I've met hundreds of you 4.4 40 yd. running, Chris Jones packing, goatee mother ****ers. Lots of ups and downs for our team. But, those of you who stuck it out, suffered and still came to talk Chiefs...... I'm feeling pretty pretty damn good. I know you are too.

I'm so happy for a lot on here, but, cant help but think of the other posters that passed on before they never got to see the Chiefs play in a Super Bowl. One of those all time beloved posters sons was watching the game with us down here in Florida. It was emotional for me.

So you mother ****ers I'm glad we shared the bad times together, it makes these good times sooo sweet.

Last edited by BigRedChief; 01-19-2020 at 07:35 PM..
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-19-2020, 08:18 PM   #16
Veteran

I been alive for 38 years, and never got to see it. Been on CP for 15 yrs, and never got to see it. It feels good.
Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-19-2020, 08:21 PM   #17
Field General

Their first super bowl, I was a sophomore in high school, been a fan ever since. Been a long road back, glad I’m still around to see another one!
farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-19-2020, 08:22 PM   #18
Dazed and Confused

This is the best, except a winner in the SB.
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-19-2020, 08:28 PM   #19
Wasted away again...

In SBIV, my brother and I were more interested in playing with Hot Wheels cars than watching the game with our parents and their friends.

I saw the Royals win a WS as an adult, so it wasn't as special in 2015 as this feels. It still hasn't sunk in yet.

The Kansas City Chiefs are playing in the Super Bowl. Wow.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2020, 08:33 PM   #20
Archivist

I wasnt sure I'd ever see the day when KC took the field in a SuperBowl...it's a surreal feeling that KC has finally reached that milestone after years and years of failure, epic defeats.

One more, fellas...one more...
KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-19-2020, 08:36 PM   #21
best in the biz

stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-19-2020, 08:41 PM   #22
Veteran

17 years a STH

Im still a bit numb
F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-19-2020, 08:45 PM   #23
Starter

First Superbowl and I was in Navy Boot Camp. The next one I was in the middle of the Pacific Ocean and really didn't know that the Chiefs were playing in it. (No we didn't receive any broadcast radio or TV back then).
bobbymitch would the whole thing.bobbymitch would the whole thing.bobbymitch would the whole thing.bobbymitch would the whole thing.bobbymitch would the whole thing.bobbymitch would the whole thing.bobbymitch would the whole thing.bobbymitch would the whole thing.bobbymitch would the whole thing.bobbymitch would the whole thing.bobbymitch would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2020, 08:45 PM   #24
Supporter

I was in the 5th grade last time.

I was worried it might not ever happen again in my lifetime.

Thank you PH.
RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-19-2020, 08:53 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
Raise a glass or pour some liquor out. Onward and upw, just like hundred ard we go, BRC.
The son's dad I was "friends" with on here and a lot of other posters thought the world of him. But, I won't "out" him. Him and his brother. They were emotional and real. This is for Dad kind of thing. I feel like a shitty person because i didn't paint my face too in honor of their Dad..
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-19-2020, 08:55 PM   #26
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
The son's dad I was "friends" with on here and a lot of other posters thought the world of him. But, I won't "out" him. Him and his brother. They were emotional and real. This is for Dad kind of thing. I feel like a shitty person because i didn't paint my face too in honor of their Dad..
I made a toast to Logical, BCD and saccapoo with a handful of planeteers.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2020, 08:57 PM   #27
#triggering

I am sincerely happy for you guys... enjoy the moment!
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 14 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2020, 09:09 PM   #28
www.nfl-forecast.com

I was 8 years old last time. I was a fan. I don't remember watching other games before the Super Bowl, but I must have watched enough because I knew who all the players were. I knew that it was a big deal when Johnny Robinson was able to play. I knew who Aaron Brown was when he broke Joe Kapp's soul. I'm pretty sure I could have rattled off the whole starting lineup.

This is glorious!!!
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-19-2020, 09:11 PM   #29
www.nfl-forecast.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
Thanks, man.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-19-2020, 09:11 PM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
See, because of our shared history, I know this is real.