Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-19-2020, 07:30 PM  
Has a particular set of skills

To all the old timers.... We finally feel the joy of playing in a Super Bowl

Been on here 16+ years or so. I've met hundreds of you 4.4 40 yd. running, Chris Jones packing, goatee mother ****ers. Lots of ups and downs for our team. But, those of you who stuck it out, suffered and still came to talk Chiefs...... I'm feeling pretty pretty damn good. I know you are too.

I'm so happy for a lot on here, but, cant help but think of the other posters that passed on before they never got to see the Chiefs play in a Super Bowl. One of those all time beloved posters sons was watching the game with us down here in Florida. It was emotional for me.

So you mother ****ers I'm glad we shared the bad times together, it makes these good times sooo sweet.

Last edited by BigRedChief; 01-19-2020 at 07:35 PM..
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 10:22 AM   #61
Live free or die hard

9:30am here. Been though my morning routine and it really still hasn't sunk in just yet.

It's been many moons but I think this is the closest feeling I've had that parallels how I felt since getting laid for the first time. You've been wanting it to happen since, well forever, and now that it finally did it's kind of surreal. I wasn't around for their last Super Bowl appearance so this is uncharted territory.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 10:34 AM   #62
Draconian Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
I've met hundreds of, goatee mother ****ers.

So you mother ****ers I'm glad we shared the bad times together, it makes these good times sooo sweet.
Just a bit whiter.......

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 01-20-2020, 10:37 AM   #63
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Fantastic you got to see it live We shared some times at the stadium watching crappy teams Its got to be really sweet to finally see a AFCCG won live
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 11:36 AM   #64
I am Number Six

All I can say is, if we win the whole enchilada, then BRC better be organizing opening day BBQ contests for the next 20 years!

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-20-2020, 03:58 PM   #65
This is the way

My early memories of Chiefs football includes the left hand of Steve Deberg in a cast and the bandage over Neil Smith's nose. I became a fan about 17 seasons after the Chiefs championship. I joined Chiefsplanet in August of 2000 and we've suffered together.

Hopefully, Gaz and Clint in Wichita are smiling somewhere
Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-21-2020, 10:47 AM   #66
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
I am sincerely happy for you guys... enjoy the moment!
Thanks, Brad You a great rival fan, even though you are a bit too much of a homer at times.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2020, 10:55 AM   #67
MVP

It's been a long time Chiefs fans
Chief Henry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Chief Henry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Chief Henry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Chief Henry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Chief Henry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Chief Henry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Chief Henry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Chief Henry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Chief Henry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Chief Henry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Chief Henry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 01-21-2020, 11:01 AM   #68
Veteran

Wish I had know about this place a long time ago...
crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-21-2020, 11:08 AM   #69
Be Kind To Your Pets

Joe Buck is calling the Super Bowl.

Why can't we have nice things?

This is a picture in my office this AM. I have a fake tree with a bunch of stuff on it, including several Chiefs ornaments and a gloves from a couple players. The Mahomie ornament is new. Funny, because he's holding the football in his left hand. Somebody at Hallmark has a great sense of humor and hates the Donks. On top of the bookshelf is an autographed picture of Lenny the Cool in SB4. 50 years. Moses led his followers through the desert for 40 years, and this took a decade longer! What a great year. I'm loving every minute of it!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	officetree.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	116.3 KB
ID:	119636  

Last edited by gblowfish; 01-21-2020 at 11:18 AM..
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2020, 11:53 AM   #70
Starter

Been waiting my whole life for this moment I am happy AF as I really thought we would never get there (until we got Mahomes). But it was kind of anticlimactic... Got some texts from friends and loved ones and then life just went on as usual. LOL. After the Indy playoff loss I decided I wouldn't get too wrapped up in the games anymore so I guess that can be good and bad...
Jmart has disabled reputation
Old 01-21-2020, 12:03 PM   #71
Court Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish View Post
Joe Buck is calling the Super Bowl.

Why can't we have nice things?

This is a picture in my office this AM. I have a fake tree with a bunch of stuff on it, including several Chiefs ornaments and a gloves from a couple players. The Mahomie ornament is new. Funny, because he's holding the football in his left hand. Somebody at Hallmark has a great sense of humor and hates the Donks. On top of the bookshelf is an autographed picture of Lenny the Cool in SB4. 50 years. Moses led his followers through the desert for 40 years, and this took a decade longer! What a great year. I'm loving every minute of it!
Hopefully he’ll be saying Mahomes the same we he said Bumgarner.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2020, 12:30 PM   #72
MVP

50 years for me. My dad had season tickets, so I watched Dawson and the others - most past their prime - play in the early 70s. Lenny was Tom Brady old by that time. Lot of ups and downs since then, mostly downs.
splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-21-2020, 12:39 PM   #73
Elway be drinkin' again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
It's ok.

We don't have to watch scared anymore...
True that!
Chiefs have
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-21-2020, 01:26 PM   #74
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

19 years on here. I’ve evolved from a Martyball homer into a Franchise QB truther.

How sweet this is, boys and girls. How sweet this is.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.